1428 W Airline Hwy
    La Place, LA USA

2017-11-15

"I love the store.The employees know me by name.I can always find what I'm looking for and if i cant find it,someone is there to assist me."

2017-11-05

"I felt discriminated against and was refused to be waited on due to my color. The Manager and the two customers she assisted who were in back of me were all African American."

2017-11-05

"I like the staff much, wish you'd focus less on super-trendy-youth oriented items, more on sophisticated, classic good-taste items"

2017-11-02

"I think you have a very good staff at this store who try very hard to make customers happy."

2017-10-29

"Always love shopping at stage. Great prices, styles and friendly staff."

2017-10-26

"My overall experience with Stage was great.Also Mr. Najee was was very helpful and i really appreciate him as well. He knew his job!!"

2017-10-25

"Good Í fondo everything Í was looking for"

2017-10-24

"If there is not a sale, or discount coupons that I can use the store is overpriced even thought the variety is good"

2017-10-22

"All I needed during this visit was a birthday gift card. The gift card holder at the main checkout counter was jammed up with cards to such an extent that only Xmas cards were available. The other were trapped within the display. The Stage employee told me that I needed to go get a birthday gift card at another register counter and bring it back to her for checkout. What a bother. Doesn't anyone ever check these displays to see if they are functioning properly? Maybe someone should."

2017-10-21

"I enjoy shopping at stage. There is a lot to choose from in the shoe department or clothing. There is always something in the jewelry department to accent your wardrobe."

2017-10-12

"My husband and I like shopping at Stage since they have a really great selection and prices!"

2017-10-03

"I like the more upscale product at stage over the cheaper made items at other stores in the rea."

2017-09-24

"The reason I visited the store was a specific item that eliminated me having to drive further/time saver. However, the only assistant that I saw was helping a customer which turned out to be quite long. After waiting at the counter for at least 10 minutes she said I'll be right with you. It then progressed to at least another 10 minutes. As you can see I didn't save much time. After finishing with her customer, I had to go get her and remind her of my waiting. She then came, started looking for the item I needed - then couldn't find. At that point, she offered to call someone with more experience behind this counter. Really? Why couldn't she have done this 20 minutes earlier. I did not respond to all of this survey because I was in a hurry and did not pay any attention to the other things you want to hear about. I think more associate training would be helpful in shopping in your store. Answers to school ?s do not apply to me. Had to answer to complete survey"

rbSTAGE from Stage, La Place, LA has responded
Posted Sep-25-2017

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-09-03

"Emilie that has assisted me twice now is superb!!!"

2017-08-28

"Very great experience and I felt very welcomed"

Share Stage, La Place, LA's store rating

Stage, La Place, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, La Place, LA is a merchant member
Stage, La Place, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.