1428 W Airline Hwy
    La Place, LA USA

2017-06-12

"Stage offers top brands and always have great sales. Love it!"

2017-06-10

"the associate was extra helpful"

2017-05-23

"Great experience will continue shopping there"

2017-05-10

"long lines no registers would open i asked the girl for help to reach item so i can try on my size and she told me that they did not have that size she did't even check to see if it was hung up above store was very crowded i hit my head on metal racks"

rbSTAGE from Stage, La Place, LA has responded
Posted May-12-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-05-08

"It was a pleasant experience. How much more can be said after answering 65 questions? Survey way too long!"

2017-04-17

"I went in for makeup. When I got to the counter there was no one there. I stood for a minute or so and a gentleman working in the men's dept appeared and said he'd try his best to assist me even though he did not work this area. Together we found what I needed and he brought me to his register to check out. I was very impressed that even though he had no extensive knowledge of makeup, he was willing to get me taken care of. He was very efficient in getting me in and out quickly and very courteous while doing so."

2017-04-17

"Stage is my favorite place to shop."

2017-04-05

"love the store, great variety. lots of sales. sales associaties very bad. sometimes never enough checkout. don't care about customers"

2017-03-30

"Always wonderful thank you."

2017-03-11

"over all my experience generally with stage was good and cannot wait until my next visit"

2017-02-22

"My experience at Stage is always pleasant!"

2017-02-13

"My stage experience was excellent. I found great deals."

2016-12-28

"The associate was newand should never been put on the main register alone. Line was long and girl not bale to do multiple things. Many associates in the store and should have been doing more to help her. A lot of visiting going on. Not enough workers after Christmas. Was the same on Monday. No use to tell manager as she is not the best at customer service. A lot of unhappy customers today. Please work on this store as we need it locally. Thanks."

2016-12-27

"The store here in Laplace, LA, is SUPER nice and staffed with SUPER folks."

2016-12-24

"I enjoy shopping at my local Stage store. The sales and coupons offer affordable products that look great. I wish they had a better selection for girls (my daughter is 12 years old) and men's shoes. I find that the associates are friendly but not very helpful. They don't seem to make extra effort to help me find what I am looking for or even to listen to what it is I need."

Share Stage, La Place, LA's store rating

Stage, La Place, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, La Place, LA is a merchant member
Stage, La Place, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.