1428 W Airline Hwy
    La Place, LA USA

2018-05-28

"Convenient and friendly atmosphere area"

2018-05-26

"Stage is great - just some of the current styles are not to my taste -- hope that will change"

2018-05-24

"Very pleasant environment and associates were very helpful and friendly"

2018-05-22

"I enjoyed shopping here however I am visiting from out of town there is no store near me."

2018-05-03

"Inform employees on shipping costs. Encourage employees to encourage customers to purchase through them if something is not in their size and they will need to order online. Thanks to the sales associate who told me I could just order my item online since I chose to ship to home (because she told me I would need to pay for shipping to the store), I will have to make two separate transactions. The store associate was not helpful and has made me think differently of the standards Stage holds their employees to."

Posted May-07-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-04-30

"Stage has a lot to offer to my age which l can't fine everywhere. The only thing that l don't buy is perfumes due to my allergies, otherwise l buy."

2018-04-29

"Always enjoy shopping at Stage, staff friendly, store is very clean, sales off the chain."

2018-04-20

"My cashier was Lelia, #000235432, this time like always it was a pleasure dealing with this professional but friendly lady. She knows the stock, the coupon programs and other customer friendly stuff. She is an excellent public face for Stage and super pleasant to deal with."

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-04-17

"One of my favorite places to shop. Love the brands and styles - and of course the sales!"

2018-04-15

"I've always experienced great people n great customer services"

2018-04-03

"I went in to exchange a blouse that was damaged and ended up purchasing 2 more blouses. I love the store and always find great bargains and good merchandise. The only problem I have is the sales racks are not organized and you really have to go through every item to look for your size. I had to answer school questions when I don't do school shopping I occasionally purchase something for my grand kids but not on a regular basis."

2018-03-21

"Always a great place to shop."

2018-03-16

"Good experience but these surveys is too long."

2018-03-03

"I love shopping here.Always finding good quality clothing at prices I can afford.Customer service is excellent.Some of the associates know me by name.I call stage my store to shop"

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-03-02

"my stage is a great place to shop."

Share Stage, La Place, LA's store rating

Stage, La Place, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, La Place, LA is a merchant member
Stage, La Place, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.