Stores > Stage, Grove, OK
  • Stage, Grove, O Stage, Grove, OK Elite Status

1112 S Main St
      Grove, OK USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Grove, OK by clicking a star below.

2017-12-05

"This store is helpful, clean has great styles and wonderful sizes."

2017-12-03

"got what the granddaughters wanted and checkout was smooth, didn't have to wait long."

2017-12-01

"The thanksgiving pre sale is what we went in for. There was a manican the Monday and Tuesday that only had a shirt on which we took a picture of and posted on FB cause of the 50% off sign behind it. Tonight she was dressed.we found a rack of jeans with a sign that said 9.99 $ wooowhooo. Got me 2 pair. Went to check out and she rang it all up and then informed us the total. 40 plus dollars! Nope these are on that rack over there (pointing) for 9.99. She called someone who went and looked and they said no they are 19.99. I said no the sign says 9.99. She replied that's because we had no room to put all of them so we added them to that rack! Yes I got upset. I don't want them! ( cause it made me feel like I was tricked into buying them). I walked out but my daughter paid for 1 pair and she was nice cause she's too young to understand that this world will do anything to get more money out of people!"

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2017

A rep from Stage, Grove, OK, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-11-29

"The person that checked me out yesterday was very helpful regarding how to find coupons on my phone. Today I returned the items I purchased and the person was not friendly. Did not initially acknowledge me."

2017-11-22

"It’s always good. Had the best helper . Figuring out your coupons takes awhile."

2017-11-18

"Shopping was good and easy. Check out was a nightmare because computers were down and could only take cash. Some customers were very rude but the checker handled it well and I encouraged her that it will get better. I had to come back to pick up my purchase later after Computers came back up. I wasted at lease an extra hour or more of my day due to the uncontrollable situation."

2017-10-21

"Always consistent with being friendly and great sales and coupons make it fun"

2017-10-21

"It was enjoyable and a very friendly experience."

2017-10-19

"it was a good experience. I found 2 cute outfits for my granddaughter. wish they would have had more 24 mo size boys outfits to choose from. After checking out and receiving the 40% coupon for shoes, I went back and looked at the shoes and purchased a pair. I told the first clerk I always feel like a get a good deal at Stage."

2017-10-18

"All systems where down and took forever to check out,thank goodness for your workers,michelle,ruthie, and Nicole who made it ok am to wait,they where so friendly and helpful make my shopping experience amazing I will only go to this store,that manager u have is one amazing gal"

2017-10-17

"Every associate was so friendly and nice,very helpful"

2017-10-14

"I love your retail chain, keep doing whatever you are doing!!"

2017-10-03

"Love this store and the sales and great prices. This store offers fashionable clothes at a reasonable price."

2017-09-28

"Would like to have more jeans in junior sizes that are not just skinny jeans and also for short people"

2017-09-19

"love the unique items, petite sizes, and PURSES!"

Share Stage, Grove, OK's store rating

Stage, Grove, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Grove, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Grove, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.