16255 E Main St
    Cut Off, LA USA

2018-05-07

"Great experience very friendly staff"

2018-04-25

"Generally I always have a great shopping experience when I visit the store"

2018-04-19

"I shopped many times at Stage and have been pretty satisfied. I found yesterday lacking. I waited by the clinique counter for a good ten minutes or longer, and finally I saw a girl at the other counter and asked for help with the cosmetics. She went and got the lady who handles that department. The product that I wanted was not in stock so she suggested an alternative which I purchased along with several other things. I decided to look around for some new tops. I found One that I liked and wanted to try on but it was to high for me to reach. I looked around to find a pole to take it down, but no luck. I swa the girls standing around the counter talking, and i spoke loudly enough so they could here me ask for assistance getting the shirt down. A Young lady asked if I needed help and I said yes, and she came and took it down. I tried it on made my purchase and left."

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-03-30

"Friendly associated good selection great prices"

2018-03-15

"I like shopping there.It is always clean.The staff is very friendly and very helpful.I love saving money and the prices are very reasonable for the quality."

Posted Mar-19-2018

2018-03-07

"I visit the store frequent. I don't always purchase something. I had been in the store twice in 5 days. On both visits there was a table with Estee Lauder items with a door buster sign on it 50% off sale price. But there was no price stickers on any of the items. I ask for the price of the items they took the items that I was interested in to the register and gave me the prices. This was done on both visits. I would like to see the prices on the items not having to wait for an associate to come and take back to the register and gave me the prices. I did purchase one of the items. Advanced night repair 1.7 oz bottle. Normal price $92.00 @ 50% $45.99. If prices was on items I could have been in and out in a few minutes. And associate could have continued doing what she was doing. This is really my first complaint I've had with this neighborhood store. Overall I love shopping there."

Posted Mar-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-12-31

"It was great! Very sweet staff!"

2017-12-30

"I love to look at the virity the store has to offer."

2017-12-28

"I was greeted and asked if I needed assistance by two associates. They helped me locate the items I needed. The cashier had an extra coupon to use for my purchase and informed me of the loyalty program. I saved almost $100 this trip!"

2017-12-20

"My visit was great this is why I love Stage and the people working there."

2017-12-19

"I always like shopping at stage. When I need a special gift or certain item, I know I can find it at Stage!"

2017-12-13

"Stage is a great place to shop and I have been shopping there for years. Stage has many fashionable shoes, handbags, and tops for any occasion. Stage also has great gift items."

2017-12-05

"My only complaint is with an associate who ignores people at the Galiano, Louisiana. It's ashame that, that employee would rather ignore the consumer instead of please them."

2017-10-28

"Enjoyed my visit very much!!"

2017-08-19

"Love the deals I get when I shop there. Plus the coupons make for excellent shopping"

Share Stage, Cut Off, LA's store rating

Stage, Cut Off, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Cut Off, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Cut Off, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.