1622 N Parkerson Ave
    Crowley, LA USA

2018-05-31

"My experience was excellent. Very friendly and helpful associates. The store is amazing clean. The floor were so clean you have eaten off the floor. Very satisfied customer."

2018-05-23

"I like to shop at STAGE because it's one of the few clothing stores close to where I live. I also like to take advantage of the coupon and reward programs."

Posted May-24-2018

2018-05-13

"I really enjoy going to Stage. Everyone is very friendly all the time and always eager to help you ."

Posted May-14-2018

2018-05-10

"It was very pleasant and associates were nice and professional"

2018-05-04

"They r very good people, very helpful and clearly understand what we need to know."

2018-05-01

"Was a very pleasant experience"

2018-04-25

"When I need something Stages is my go to store"

2018-04-04

"I originally went to the store for socks for my son. I was told i could check out in the makeup section for my purchase. Jennifer was in the Estée Lauder checkout line. She was wonderful to the customer before me. Was very knowledgeable about the information the woman was buying (which was Estée Lauder). I’ve been considering trying the double wear foundation made by them but just never got the time to go in and try it out. I explained that to Jennifer and she offered to take off my makeup & do it then. I was short with time so she then offered me a 10 day sample which she matched me. She was excellent, so friendly and i didn’t feel like i was talking to a sales person, i felt like i was talking to a friend about makeup. We talked about a MUA on YouTube who she liked and showed me her page (from my phone). I am so pleased with the service Jennifer provided and how knowledgeable she was with the product she was selling!"

Posted Apr-04-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-09

"This is a long long survey!!!"

2018-02-16

"Thank you for providing shopping carts. It helps make my shopping a lot more enjoyable and I can shop until I find something to buy.?55"

2018-02-02

"only thing I would like to see changed at Stage is all the exclusions on coupons received!!!!!!!"

2018-01-22

"Associates have always been very helpful. This time I bought an item and was checking out and she informed me that if I had a coupon (which I had on my phone) I could get BOGO free. She was very kind to let me know of this offer."

2018-01-11

"I love stage because it's close to home, and offers most of the same products that are further away, the staff is always friendly and curtious."

2017-12-30

"My experience was very stimulating. I found all the gifts I was in need of at awesome prices."

2017-12-28

"I got what I needed at a reasonable 5."

Share Stage, Crowley, LA's store rating

Stage, Crowley, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Crowley, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Crowley, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.