Stores > Stage, Clarksville, AR
  • Stage, Clarksvi

1135 S Rogers St
      Clarksville, AR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Clarksville, AR by clicking a star below.

2017-11-24

"The Clarksville Stage store always makes me feel welcome and is well organized. The products are fashionable and reasonably prices. Every shopping trip there is an enjoyable one, mainly because the associates are friendly and helpful."

2017-11-20

"My personal experience with stage has been excellent. I love the variety of brands they carry and the affordable prices. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase from Stage. It is a professional and friendly place to shop at."

2017-11-20

"The dressing rooms, which are only two, at the Clarksville, AR Stage Store are terrible. Small and worst of all a curtain instead of a door. Wouldn't close all the way. Could see out into the store, and worried about someone opening the curtain at any time! The worst dressing room experience ever! I felt rushed worrying about the curtain being opened."

2017-11-08

"It was a great experience. The staff was very kind and apologized for not having the item I wanted in my son's size."

2017-11-01

"Kirstin went above and beyond helping me find the right purse. I would like for her to receive a letter of recommendation to be filed in her personnel file. She is definitely an asset to Stage. Thank you."

2017-10-25

"Very good experience, had a lot of help from store associates."

2017-10-12

"Great place for good deals"

2017-10-01

"I got two items at great prices. I always fine something when I shop here and use coupons and txt coupons so the prices are in the range I would buy the item. I love this store and the associates are always friendly."

2017-08-19

"As always, I have a great shopping experience at Stage and always find something to buy. At the Clarksville, AR, store, the associates are friendly and know I come there often and always ask if they can help me. I've never had a bad experience there shopping or if I have to exchange something. I really appreciate the coupons and txts that I get and use them. I love the payback rewards program, now more than before. An since I am a platinum member, I order on line without having to pay shipping. I plan on keeping my platinum member active for the benefits. Stage is one of my very favorite places to stop by to see what is new and to shop."

2017-08-06

"The associates are always friendly and ready to help. I love this store as I save money, find great purchases, and NEVER leave without purchases something for someone in the family. They like this also!"

2017-08-05

"I really enjoy shopping at Goody's in Russellville, Ar and Stage in Clarksville, Ar. They always say welcome to... when I come in and always tell me thank you for shopping with us and hope to see you again soon. They offer their assistance and even if I don't need it will check with me throughout my time in the store. If I ask advice about items going together for an outfit they will say yes or make suggestions for other possibilities."

2017-07-09

"Stage brings a great deal of variety and much needed department store-style to our small city. The vibe in our store has consistently been that those who staff it are trying to give good customer service, and keep the store stocked and current. It also happens to be cosr to where I live, and I relish the coupons and discounts the continuously offer. I almost always enjoy shopping at our Stage, and it is often my go-to place for quick, but sophisticated gifts. I would be extremely disappointed if it were ever leave town."

2017-06-07

"I always have a wonderful time shopping at Stage, and they have always been so friendly and helpful. It's fun to go there."

2017-03-18

"As always, I love to go to Stage in Clarksville, AR. The associates are always friendly and the store is always clean and organized. I've never had a bad expirence at this store and always find something to buy even if I just stop in to look."

2017-03-18

"I always have a great experience shopping at Stage and usually are there a lot longer than planned. I love the associates, they are friendly and like family when I'm there."

Share Stage, Clarksville, AR's store rating

Stage, Clarksville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Clarksville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Clarksville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.