23 Eagle Mountain Blvd
    Batesville, AR USA

2018-04-20

"Very good, no problems at all"

2018-04-18

"I have a wonderful experience with stage"

StageAM from Stage, Batesville, AR has responded
Posted Apr-18-2018

2018-03-30

"Love the different kinds of variety"

2018-03-27

"Wish there was more selection at this location for men"

2018-03-24

"I love Stage stores. However, I buy shoes/boots more than anything else and this particular store does not have the selection I would like. The Mountain Home Arkansas store has a huge shoe dept. I drive the 60 miles to this store about once a month."

2018-03-18

"Generally good, most assocites are nice....big turnover of associates in recent years. I find that a lot of the messiness in and about the store is due to messy shoppers and children let loose to run around and bump into racks and get into things. So much of the shopping area is unattended and the store personal do not stay on top of things, so the store gets very messy. There is evidence of too much theft going on. Too bad that can't be stopped some way, an enormous loss!"

2018-03-18

"Love stage but I like the store in mountain home a lot better more variety and staff is awesome"

2018-03-17

"A very good place to shop with good prices."

2018-03-16

"The lady was so sweet kept a smile on her face and held a conversation. Wish other store associates were like her. Thanked me and told me come back"

2018-03-09

"When checking out the lady was very friendly and my sister had bought shoes for her and her kids and the lady remembered my niece and asked her how she liked her shoes. She was very helpful by using coupons and signing me up for a credit card."

2018-03-06

"The service was great! I got some really good deals. I went in to use my birthday coupon but it wasn't allowed on doorbusters. That's ok though. I have time to go back and use it."

2018-02-20

"Stage is fun happy place to shop lay back but looks great with lots nice things to caught your eye good quality to boot worth the what you pay"

2018-01-25

"The sales staff was extremely helpful during my visit. I was greeted several times. I wish that I would have gotten the lady's name that helped me. She was awesome! I wasn't going to make a purchase but she told me about the buy one get one free on clearance and I couldn't resist!! She had my selections waiting for me at the register while I continued to shop. The young lady that checked me out was very friendly! Just let the lady that was working around 4 pm on Wednesday 1/17 that put 2 dress shirts at the register for me know that I really appreciate her excellent customer service!! If it wasn't for her I would have walked out of your store without a purchase."

2018-01-12

"The cashier helped my carry out my bags and use my coupons for the best value I feel like pretty woman when I shop here"

2017-12-29

"It's a little confusing on who's in line and when the cashier says she will take you and by the time you walk all around the counter someone else beats you to it. I would prefer if someone acknowledges I'm next they wait until I can get their I thought that was rude."

Share Stage, Batesville, AR's store rating

Stage, Batesville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Batesville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Batesville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.