23 Eagle Mountain Blvd
    Batesville, AR USA

2018-03-09

"When checking out the lady was very friendly and my sister had bought shoes for her and her kids and the lady remembered my niece and asked her how she liked her shoes. She was very helpful by using coupons and signing me up for a credit card."

2018-03-06

"The service was great! I got some really good deals. I went in to use my birthday coupon but it wasn't allowed on doorbusters. That's ok though. I have time to go back and use it."

2018-02-20

"Stage is fun happy place to shop lay back but looks great with lots nice things to caught your eye good quality to boot worth the what you pay"

2018-01-25

"The sales staff was extremely helpful during my visit. I was greeted several times. I wish that I would have gotten the lady's name that helped me. She was awesome! I wasn't going to make a purchase but she told me about the buy one get one free on clearance and I couldn't resist!! She had my selections waiting for me at the register while I continued to shop. The young lady that checked me out was very friendly! Just let the lady that was working around 4 pm on Wednesday 1/17 that put 2 dress shirts at the register for me know that I really appreciate her excellent customer service!! If it wasn't for her I would have walked out of your store without a purchase."

2018-01-12

"The cashier helped my carry out my bags and use my coupons for the best value I feel like pretty woman when I shop here"

2017-12-29

"It's a little confusing on who's in line and when the cashier says she will take you and by the time you walk all around the counter someone else beats you to it. I would prefer if someone acknowledges I'm next they wait until I can get their I thought that was rude."

2017-12-18

"Offer a variety of clothing, shoes and bedding"

2017-12-17

"Great prices and something for everyone!"

2017-12-17

"My experience was great. Our local Stage recently started offering Clinique cosmetics and this is the brand I have used for years. The sales lady Kay is super sweet and helps me try and pick out colors before I purchase. I’ve purchased Clinique there 3 times in the past month. I will be a return customer because of the service."

2017-12-09

"I enjoyed this store because of the different styles and brand they have and I will be coming back."

2017-12-01

"Such friendly and helpful staff. Always a pleasure to shop there."

2017-11-24

"I love this store great quality great value and wonderful discounts and very helpful and pleasant staff"

2017-11-17

"I can always find something to suit my style and body type at Stage. When I shop for myself this is my go to store."

2017-11-10

"I enjoy going into the store and look around. There are not a lot of choices, because the store is small, but I like that and it is comfortable to me. It is important that the bathrooms are close, too. I do like the brands."

2017-11-08

"The experience with this Stage store was great. The associate that checked me out was so nice."

Share Stage, Batesville, AR's store rating

Stage, Batesville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Batesville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Batesville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.