Stores > Stage, Batesville, AR
  • Stage, Batesvil Stage, Batesville, AR Elite Status

23 Eagle Mountain Blvd
      Batesville, AR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Batesville, AR by clicking a star below.

2017-11-10

"I enjoy going into the store and look around. There are not a lot of choices, because the store is small, but I like that and it is comfortable to me. It is important that the bathrooms are close, too. I do like the brands."

2017-11-08

"The experience with this Stage store was great. The associate that checked me out was so nice."

2017-11-07

"I had a couple of different coupons and the store associate helped me to see which coupon would save me the most money. Very impressed with that."

2017-11-03

"Was the only place that carried the perfume that my wife wears, and called ahead for it, They had it ready for me behind the counter and I even opened a credit card as I know my wife likes the store a lot"

2017-11-03

"I had a good experience shopping at Stage. The boots I was looking for were half price. That was a nice surprise."

2017-10-26

"Overall if I can't find what I'm looking for I can always find something for my family"

2017-10-08

"I'm from Missouri and my son and his family live in Arkansas, so actually i drive 4 hours to get there. When i get there from now on i will be shopping in your store. I have a Peeples in Festus Mo. So i may be going there when i cant get to Arkansas, but i do love your store thank god for granddaughters who love to shop because i probably would have never went in there.....now i will every chance i get..."

2017-10-03

"Love shopping at stage great styles , prices and good customer service."

2017-09-10

"I enjoyed trying on plus size shirts but I really did not like any of the pants. there wasn't any dresses or skirts and all the pants were dated and had terrible elastic waists. And there were not any plus size leggings."

2017-08-20

"Very good sale which they always seem to be having. I love the prices and discounts for good quality and stylish clothes but they need more workers in order to maintain organization of items that are just thrown around in the store and dressing rooms. Staff are always super nice but I think would benefit from being able to have more employees."

2017-08-12

"I had a problem with check out yesterday. I called and talked with the store manager today. she was very helpful and asked me to come in today and they would take care of it. I visited the store and purchased a few more things for my grandkids and the assistant mgr and salesperson was very helpful. I left a very happy customer. Very good help at the Batesville, AR store. I shared my shopping experience with coworkers and friends. So glad we have this store in our town."

2017-08-08

"Great prices on fashionable clothing. Love using coupons and the rewards system is great."

2017-07-10

"beautiful store, would frequent more often if store was closer"

2017-06-22

"Excellent - especially the assistance from the associate'"

2017-05-16

"Some of the things on the sale racks were not on the right one."

Share Stage, Batesville, AR's store rating

Stage, Batesville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Batesville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Batesville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.