Product & services pricing 5.69/10
Customer service: 5.49/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-09-19

Nice job.

"Very nice job they took the time and made sur my needs were taken care of. Thank You"

2018-09-18

Worst ever

"Was very excited to try a pair of Apple AirPod wannabes for much cheaper than the real ones. The order took over three weeks to get to me...at one point the tracking info said they were delivered to someone in another state. When they finally arrived I discovered that they were crappy imitations...terrible sound, no where near loud enough, extremely short battery life...etc. I emailed to begin the return/refund process and found out that they have a “no refund policy.” Not only have they lost this customer but I’m telling many others on social media to save them the hassle of the run around that I got."

The WORST customer service

"I actually liked most of the products I got but I had a problem where my account "locked up" so I couldn't even get to checkout. The "Help" forms I filled out were obviously canned responses. There is no direct email or phone number to speak to a human. More than a month went by with my submitting new "tickets" every few days. I kept getting emails that my cart was soon to expire or the prices of the things in the cart would go up and these were meant to be gifts! The help section of the site was obviously put together by a 4 year old. Example: it is mandatory to enter a product name even if the issue doesn't have to do with a product! INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. I began to wonder if this was all a scam so I couldn't use credits I had earned/bought. The person I was buying these for really wanted them so I was able to buy the items by creating a new account but was not permitted to get to use my credits on my frozen account. I FINALLY got a response from a human and she fixed the problem. Cool gadgets but not worth the effort and aggravation."

Outstanding

"I was asking about the terms of an expired license from 2014. They wouldn't know at first, but a couple of days later I found a new license number in my inbox. Excellent customer orientation!"

2018-09-15

Customer Service came through ....

"I ordered a pair of food dehydrators August 24 .... received an email that said I would receive product by Sept 8. Then received a tracking number suggesting I would get product Aug 30. I received one box on Aug 30, but purchased qty 2 ... so I contacted shipper, who said contact retailer. I emailed retailer on Sept 4 and got a reply a couple hours later that Bruce Wayne (they got Batman working for them?) was checking on issue. Sept 6 got another message and Sept 9 I got a Message from Bruce Wayne saying that the 2nd Item was shipped and a new tracking number ... I received the second item today ... I am extremely satisfied with the customer service ... and I will definitely order from them again."

2018-09-14

Bargain Software and good customer service

"I had an excellent experience with Stack Social (times 3). I made repeat purchases (software and services). In one occasion I required customer service and a representative ("support hero") replied within a reasonable amount of time (48 hrs) and offered a polite resolution. From my experience I would recommend without hesitation"

2018-09-13

very bad.

"i ask many question.i have got always irrelated answers.
they look they don't read the question.
so this a very ad customer care.

2018-09-13

Incredible discounts on software just be careful no refund whatsoever only store credit within 15 days.

"I only bought software from them at great savings. Sometimes they give it for free, but these don't come with free upgrades. Other apps are heavily discounted and they do include free upgrades.

Just be aware they don't offer refunds, just store credits and you have to remember to apply them at your next purchase.

2018-09-09

misleading advertisement of object and then no refund

"I bought a lifetime subscription purely based on stacksocial description, within first 10 minutes I had problem so in about 15 minutes of purchase, I requested a refund, they are asking me to ask the end vender for support. no refund, still no positive response, nothing except pretemplated responses. If I buy a laptop at Wallmart and find it defective within an hour, I don't contact HP or Lenovo Support, I return the laptop to Wallmart and get a refund and buy another one, but stacksocial in this example wants me to go to HP or Lenovo, my keywords of choice in this case, cheating, fraud, misleading, unhelpful support."

2018-09-07

These people were right on.

"The customer service was very nice and helped in good time."

No returns

"Product didn't work as advertised and they wont take it back. How do you send photographic evidence that the headphones wont hook up to bluetooth and when it does it loses it quickly. Custom service take days to respond "

Helpful (1) Cool

Products outdated

"I don't know whether I have been unlucky or if it is Stack Socials policy, but every product I bought there were either outdated or close to outdated so the first thing (or very shortly after) you get when you start your product is a nag screen or a message that "There is a newer version of this product.

Pretty annoying.

I deleted my account there after one too many of this kind of things.

2018-09-06

Solved problem quickly and efficiently

"Items ordered missing one item, support team acknowledged problem amend arranged for a missing item to be sent and provided tracking number"

Excellent

"I like how fast you answer. "

2018-09-05

Quickly customer service response.

"As I have not received my order yet. I e-mailed to customer service for help and their response was so quickly that I'm still wondered, but the problem is that is almost two months and I still haven't received my item. This is an international shipping but I think it been taking to long for delivery. But people helping customer service provide you an excelent help."

Share Stack Social / Stack Commerce's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!