24 Hours, 7 Days A Week

Customer service: 8.97/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-08-04

Excellent Service

"Icouldn't be happier with Squaremouth.com. It was easy to use and provided me with all the information I needed quickly and easily."

Squaremouth Review

"Process is very user friendly "

2018-08-03

Pitiful is as pitiful does!

"I decided on which overseas health insurance plan to purchase on my computer and then the fun began. I could not enter the 4 digit code on my credit card on their form because the box was blocked. I tried several times with no luck. I have never encountered this issue anywhere. So, I called Squaremouth Customer Service. The representative was very sweet, but after several tries she could not get it to work either. Then , I had to give all my information to her on the phone which now was becoming annoying. This led her to the realization that a supervisor was required to complete the process. So, I now had to go through all this nonsense once again. After 45+ minutes of largely going around in circles, the process was finalized. I have charged this to my credit card. I hope you can understand how frightening it is to me thinking about what it would be like if I had to file a claim with this company. All of this created enough stress in me so that the next day I can still feel it in my body."

2018-08-03

easy to understand and buy

"I have used Squaremouth in the past and was satisfied. when I googled international travel insurance this time, Squaremoutn didn't come up so I tried another comparison site that was barely understandable so I went directly to Squaremouth and was able to compare policies in my price range and quickly find the one that was right for us. I will do it in the future!"

2018-08-02

Easy to compare insurance options

"Easy to compare insurance options...found what I needed"

Helpful and Easy to Use

"I found using Squaremouth.com webiste made it very easy to choose an insurance carrier that met our needs. I also spoke to someone from the 800 number that was extremely helpful and patient answering my questions."

Squaremouth Easy

"Your system was easy to work with from start to finish.

2018-08-02

Great and Easy to Understand, but...

"Great site and customer assistance if needed. I hope I never have to use this insurance, but the ease of filing a claim and getting paid would be the real proof of how good the policies sold were. I guess I am a born skeptic, but reading all the reviews etc. leads me to believe I have made a sound decision."

Easy

"It was easy to compare several policies for traveler's insurance. We settled on a different company than one my sister used via Squaremouth in the past. She actually had a successful claim for a trip last year. Hopefully we don't have to have any claims for this trip, but if we do, I will report back on the company's response for the claim.

2018-08-01

""

2018-08-01

Good job!

"I need insurance while abroad, and you provided!"

2018-07-31

Shopping for my travel insurance needs through Squaremouth.

"The process went very smoothly and without any complaints. I am satisfied so far."

2018-07-31

Outstanding

"I had the occasion to speak with 3 staff members over the last week—- everyone was very patient and helpful!"

2018-07-30

Great

"Felt it was a fair comparison for travel insurance. Bought natonwide from there

2018-07-28

In a word, excellent!

"One word says it all. Perfect"

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.