Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-07

trip cancellation policy

"good info--easy to understand"

2018-01-07

Simple!

"Easy to use. Relied on customer reviews!"

2018-01-06

The best experience!!!!!

"The best way to find a travel insurance!! Especially when you forgot to purchase one while you booking your ticket. !!!"

2018-01-06

Squaremouth stands behind the customer!

"I've used Squaremouth on numerous trips and have always been satisfied, except on one occasion. The company I had chosen for that particular trip was trying to give me the runaround and not honor the terms when I had a cause to request a claim. Squaremouth stepped in and took care of the situation! Thank you, Squaremouth!
I teach a travel class and always recommend Squaremouth for travel insurance to my students!

Easy to Navigate -- Easy to Purchase

"The Squaremouth website provides numerous travel insurance options, once the given parameters are entered. Even better, i used the "chat" option and received valuable advice from one of the onboard agents. Extremely helpful! Also, I purchased a policy previously through Squaremouth and was pleased with the result."

JanHansen Nelson's Avatar

Flawless’

"Easy site to use. Took me only a few minutes to compare policies and decide which was best for me. "

Travel Insurance.

"I purchased a travel insurance policy with no difficulty that met my requirements."

RobertShuler's Avatar

Good value insurance

"The insurance from the travel company was twice the price of the insurance that I received from the company through Squaremouth. This is the eighth time that I have Squaremouth to buy insurance with no problems."

Easy site to navigate.

"Several sites to compare really easy to choose just the right company for me."

easy, competitive

"The airlines will offer trip insurance, get it here instead. Good explanation of benefits and competitive pricing."

2018-01-04

Best site I found for my needs but....

"The only downside here was that I had to search for things like the deductible, etc, which have saved me money in the past. Otherwise, a very useful and user friendly site."

Travel Insurance

"Overall I was generally satisfied with site. The one annoying situation I encountered was after filling out the questionnaire with all my information. I then compared 3 plans and two of the three when I clicked on "purchase plan" found out that the price had increased from the original quote. Since they had all my information,it made no sense that price would increase. I bought Seven Corners because their rate remained the same. Maybe the other two companies were hoping that the higher price would not be caught."

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2018

A rep from Squaremouth.com, squaremouth, has responded

“Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience using our comparison engine.

We are very sorry for the confusion regarding the quote you created. Within travel insurance, most insurance providers calculate your premium based on the age you are at the time you purchase your insurance, which is why we ask for your age as of today when you first create a search on our website.

Unfortunately, we do have one insurance provider on our website which calculates your premium based on your age at the end of the calendar year.

For most customers, the premium doesn't change when the quote is recalculated, however there are some cases where the updated age puts the traveler into a higher age bracket, which then increases the price. Due to this, we show a pop-up window to explain, and give the option to go back and choose a different policy.

I apologize again for the inconvenience this caused. We are glad you were able to find an alternate policy that meets your coverage and price requirements.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-240-0369, our agents are delighted to help.

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you, we appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to review our procedures.

Great deal

"No problems, But no claim..."

Canada

"Checked out a few trip insurers found & bought one"

International Japan trip insurance

"Excellent. Good comparisons."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.