24 Hours, 7 Days A Week

Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.43/10
2018-06-04

Good deal

"I am traveling with two other people and was looking at insurance through the airline then I thought, I bought from Squaremouth when I went to Vietnam. I compared prices for this trip to Aruba and WOW, big difference. Squaremouth had the airline beat by ALOT.
I’m happy

2018-06-04

Two Thumbs Up!

"It was only by accident that I came across Squaremouth. I am very glad I did. Travel insurance is something that I don't relish shopping for, but Squaremouth made comparison of policies to serve my needs very easy. Thanks!"

Targeted our needs

"Understanding that once outside of US borders, our medical insurance coverage ceased. Not wanting to take a chance - even for just one week - we looked for some medical "catastrophic" type emergency care insurance. Squaremouth delivered with comparisons of travel coverages. Our need was "emergency" medical and they found it for us. Thanks."

Very Easy!

"I needed health insurance for our trip to Mexico, and TinLeg thru Squaremouth.com had everything we wanted at a reasonable price. The reviews were excellent! We purchase the insurance online and it was very easy to understand exactly what we were getting. I’m hoping we do t need it, but we are prepared if we do!"

EXCELLENT

"Knowledgeable and to the point. Thank you!"

2018-06-03

Provided a wide range of options

"After entering our particulars, it only took a brief time for some 30 options to appear. This saved a ton of time as I had found that trying to go direct everything became complex, from age declination (over 70) to location declination (Peru). Comparison of plans on Squaremouth was easy, and helped me zero in on the best plan for us. The ordering and payment were simple as well. Thank you Squaremouth!"

Great Experience!

"Looked for travel medical insurance. More difficult than it should have been to get clear, comprehensive information and to compare policy coverage, even from the carrier's own website! Squaremouth provided pretty much just what I was looking for. Enough information and easy to compare policies. Also easy and quick to make online purchase. Feel confident in Squaremouth, the process, and the decision it lead to."

Great offers

"Comparisons of offers help"

Int'l Traveler Peace-of-Mind

"I have used Squaremouth's services to contract int'l travel insurance for many years. I have made numerous small claims ($1k-$5k) for medical expenses incurred in both the EU and China. I have referred them to every family traveler who asks about global travel. Squaremouth is an important part of my Traveler Peace-of-Mind planning. Their 100% guarantee That every insurance company they represent will provide customer satisfaction is invaluable."

Good customer service

"We had conversations with two different members of the Squaremouth sales staff during our search for travel insurance. Both were knowledgeable and helpful. We appreciated their input and patience with our questions."

Beyond Excellent!

"Extremely easy to navigate the process of obtaining a superior product! Customer Service Rep very professional and accomodating. Highly recommend Tin Leg!"

found the best Ins. Rates through Squaremouth.com

"looked at several sites, and finally tried this one, with the strange name, lol.........they were fantastic, and will use them again............"

Found exactly what I wanted

"Within a few minutes I was able to compare policies and make my choice. "

2018-06-01

A true five star experience.

" Very satisfied with both the service and travel insurance options given me. True 5 star expierence in obtaining travel insurance."

2018-06-01

Excellent Variety of Travel Insurance Policies

"Have used this site for several years and am always pleased the choices offered."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.