24 Hours, 7 Days A Week

Shipping & packaging: 9.61/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.43/10
2018-06-09

Made searching for exactly the kind of coverage I wanted easy

"I wanted Emergency Medical Evacuation/repatriation as well as some base level of emergency medical coverage. Squaremouth allowed comparison of companies/products easy, and facilitated the sale. I ended up with a very inexpensive product for exactly the coverage I wanted!"

Great website...

"Hopefully we will not need to use the travel insurance, but if we do--will see how well Squaremouth stands behind us!!"

Happy for now

"I wanted insurance for a trip. I think this is going take care of cancellation for emergencies and that is what is needed."

RLs Review

"Very Good experience. Will recommend. "

Easy to Use

"The site is well organized, easy to find what I wanted, and make a decision that met my needs."

Excellent site

"Easy to use and quickly gave me comparisons among suitable policies. Good explanations of terms used. Clear instructions for the most part. Only flaw was no explanation of how to answer citizenship question when one insured is us citizen and other is permanent resident. "

I'll be back.

"Smooth, easy, methodical, comprehensive, all in one precise site!"

2018-06-06

Excellent job

"Was so easy step by step , I am happy guys "

2018-06-06

Travel Insurance

"All I had to do was Google, and use Squaremouth to get peace of mind."

Hella Hold Time !

"My experience ONCE somebody answered the phone was wonderful since I didn't have much of an issue; but the hold time to get someone to answer was ridiculous. (And the Hold Music was irritating.) I don't know if companies today just can't FIND help or can't get enough people to apply or they're just not hiring. but anyway Anna was lovely when she finally answered and my problem was resolved. I just hope I don't have to call too often. Thank you. "

squaremouth's Avatar
squaremouth from Squaremouth.com has responded
Posted Jun-07-2018

“Hi

I understand that you called us with a question and experienced a long wait time. Answering our customer’s questions in a timely manner is very important to us so I sincerely apologize that we let you down.

We have a fully staffed call center with many agents available to answer both calls and online chats from our customers. However, your feedback has prompted us to review our call wait times more closely so that our customers have a positive experience when contacting us.

You also had a concern about whether or not we hire enough employees to handle our call volume. We are often hiring new agents for our ever-growing customer service team. We receive a high number of applicants and our new agents go through a very thorough training process once they join us. Our newest group of agents have just completed their initial training, which will continue to help alleviate wait times during periods of high call volumes.

Thank you again for your feedback and if you have any questions I would be delighted to help. You can reach me by phone at 727-260-5012 or by email at cleckie@squaremouth.com. ”

2018-06-05

The web site was easy to work with

"I like being able to see comparisons with out jumping threw hoops. The prices were not out of range. The charts were simple and not complicated to understand."

Very easy

"To find what I needed was very easy. I hope if I need it, hope not, it all will go smooth too."

2018-06-04

Simple, concise and easy to understand and compare policies. What more do you need?

"Traveling in 5 months we have an elderly mom in the family, are going to a country where we don't speak the language and we are retirement age which brings it own set of unpleasant possibilities. Travel insurance is a must. Trusting one company without shopping seems foolish and Squaremouth was recommended to me several years ago and we have used it ever since. Easy, clear comparisons and links to definitions and details are all laid out and simple to use. Thank you for making this easy."

Easy to use

"It was so easy to look at different choices. "

First Time User

"Everything was very easy; really liked the ability to "filter" my needs. I would like to see a definition of "Cancel for Any Reason (CAR)" versus regular cancellation protection. I did not know there was a time period specific time period during which CAR was available and after that deadline, it was no longer an option. I called and received the info I needed and I am very pleased with the entire experience. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.