24 Hours, 7 Days A Week

Shipping & packaging: 9.55/10
Customer service: 8.97/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-08-08

Excellent site for travel insurance comparisons.

"The comparisons give excellent information. We have been very happy with good old Squaremouth. "

Mouth

"Comprehensive and easily understood."

Clear and easy to use

"Easy to tailor to specific coverage I want "

Very helpful

"Purchasing trip insurance is confusing! I found the site helpful and the person I spoke with by phone was extremely helpful and patient. I was also pleased to see their zero complaints policy."

2018-08-07

GREAT COMPARISON Travel Insurance site!!! THE BEST!!!

"I had looked at several other Travel Insurance websites, but none compare with Squaremouth. Squaremouth lets you look at and compare over a dozen travel insurance websites. I had an unexpired ticket from American Airlines that I needed to apply to a new, higher fare, which you can not do online, then buy the associated trip insurance.

When I got the quote from the American Airlines partner Allianz Travel Insurance, it was about double most of the ones I found on Squaremouth. If you are able to buy the Allianz insurance with a ticket booked online, at the time of booking, it is about half of what they charge after the fact.

Fortunately, with Squaremouth, I narrowed my search down to 7 plans, two from the same company. That company has GREAT coverage, including plans for 125% of trip, if interrupted, the other for 150% for trip interruption, with only about $7.00 difference. Both had similar medical, death or dismemberment vales, and had SHORTER wait periods for lost/delayed luggage, as well as shorter wait times for travel delay to kick in.

I had been Googling several other Trip Insurance sites, but NONE compare with Squaremouth.

2018-08-07

Very patient and kind gentleman.

"Insurance is like a foreign language to me. The gentleman was very patient and explained everything so I could make a informed decision."

Italian Trip

"My research showed Squaremouth had companies which would meet my needs for my 10 day travel to Italy."

No issues

"Easy to set up plan and pay for policy. They also offered good comparisons so I got the policy that worked for me."

2018-08-06

Great Customer Service!

"I made many calls to Squaremouth and everyone I talked with was patient, courteous and well informed. "

2018-08-06

Great choices

"I was able to compare several travel insurances narrow down and made my choice easily."

2018-08-05

Excellent service

"I had one question and got it answered via chat."

Knowledgeable, patient, efficient!

"Highly recommend staff, products and ease of use. They explain, willingly and clearly the options. "

good experience very helpful

"disappointed that our age was too old for the coverage we prrefered"

Easy and Complete

"What a great service! Being able to scan, then compare company coverage was wonderfully helpful. Your site is well organized, very easy to use, and provides all the information necessary to make a sound decision. Thanks."

2018-08-04

very easy to view and use

"very good and easy to use online. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.