Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-10

Help was provided in selecting a policy and I came away spending less than I had anticipated.

"The proof's in the pudding -- I hope I don't have to use the insurance, but I'll get back if I do!

Good comparison tool

"Made it easy to compare policies. Of course, wish it could have also provided a discount. I did get a document that had the wrong insurance company's name on it but everything else looked OK."

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

A rep from Squaremouth.com, squaremouth, has responded

“Hi

Thank you for purchasing a policy from Squaremouth, we are happy you found a policy that meets your needs!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your purchase experience, and I wanted to make sure we provided answers to your concerns regarding the price and your documentation.

Travel insurance is highly regulated and therefore it is illegal to offer discounts or incentives to purchase. This does mean, however, that all travelers can be sure the price they pay for coverage is the exact same price they would get directly with the provider, or through a travel supplier or agent. If a traveler ever feels as though the premium is high for the policy they are purchasing, we encourage them to call us, as our main customer service goal is to downsell. We are delighted to discuss your trip and your main concerns, then help you go through options to find a plan that fits your budget and your coverage needs.

I apologize for the confusion regarding your documentation. Some providers, including the company you purchased from, use a third party to provide some service, such as policy administration and Emergency Assistance. This can be why your documentation will include the name of the company handling that portion of your coverage.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you have any questions or would like us to review your documentation to advise which companies will be handling which services, I’m happy to help. You can reach me by phone at 727-260-5012 or by email at cleckie@squaremouth.com.

Carolyn Leckie
Customer Reviews Manager
cleckie@squaremouth.com

Easy Process

"I had found Squaremouth while researching trip insurance for a friend traveling to India . Their experience was positive so I used Squaremouth for a recent cruise to the Caribbean. I was able to select a policy from a company rated Aplus ( Best) with a five star user rating for about $500.00 less than what my travel agent quoted. "

2018-01-10

Surprisingly appropriate policy for a reasonable price and underwritten by a major Insurance company.

"I usually take out emergency hospitalization and medivac insurance back home to San Francisco. I don't need the other stuff - lost baggage, cancelled trips, etc. Squaremouth gave me easy comparison chart and the policy I purchased (rather quickly) gave me the highest policy limits for a reasonable price. Decision was pretty clear and auick."

Always easy and simple

"Easy and simple to search and sort out what was best for me for a travel insurance policy. Been using for over 6 yrs"

2018-01-09

I had a couple of questions

"This was my first time buying trip insurance. I had a couple of questions which were answered by the customer service representative on the phone. I had a bit of trouble getting to the rep, but once I did, she was able to answer my questions and I purchased the policy. I hope I don't have to use it.

2018-01-09

No problems with online experience.

"Got just what I was looking for."

Great experience

"Easy to understand and competitive pricing."

2018-01-09

Easy to compare policies!

"This was my second time to purchase. I needed a little help from a lady on chat to find what I purchased before, but she quickly helped me with that. Then I was able to compare and buy a less expensive policy. Very good website. "

Excellent

"Easy and less expensive and affordable. Good benefits and reliable"

travel insurance

"found what seemed like a good deal."

Easy to compare policies

"Easy to compare policies with the feature I wanted"

Great customer service

"She answered all my questions I had. Very informative on what I should get and not be over insured for my trip."

Good start!

"Very easy to get the level of trip protection I wanted. Remains to be seen, though, if I should have a claim."

2018-01-07

Using the available Expertise

"When I fill out the form I think I'm making a good choice but I always call to verify my thoughts. About half the time I change my choice due to the expertise I receive from Squaremouth and they generally save me money.
I'm buying protection in case I need it and I want to make the right choice. Square mouth helps me get the right policy

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.