24 Hours, 7 Days A Week

Shipping & packaging: 9.70/10
Customer service: 9.10/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.52/10

Good News

"Easy to read and understand the different policies available. Very reliable. Had a claim with one of the companies that was paid within one week!"

Nice job

"I was glad to be given the option of a policy without cancellation insurance. Saved a lot of money!"

Easy

"Purchasing the insurance was seamless and easy - hopefully won't have to use it!!"

2018-04-14

Call service before purchase.

"Were available when I called before purchase. Help me decide coverage and were most helpful."

Loved it!

"Very easy to use. Loved the feature to compare plans. Will use it again. "

2018-04-13

Found a good travel insurance plan

"After reading the reviews on most of the known brands I found out that ALL of them are great if you don't need them and if you do they are quick to deny and slow to pay! Got the least expensive plan with an excellent rating and hope I don't need it."

Perfect

"Easy to navigate. Comparison done for me. Perfect for my needs"

Good Experience

"This is our second time using this product. We are pleased with it this time too."

Finding the right coverage

"The gentleman on the phone was very helpful. Listened to my needs and explained what he had to offer. Helped me select the right insurance company."

One word: STELLAR

"This site was recommended for comparison of different travel insurance packages. It didn't disappoint. "

Great

"Great price straight to a point "

Squaremouth experience

"Squaremouth was very thorough and helped me make the right decision

for my family travel.

2018-04-11

Trying to reach this company is frustrating!

"I spent many days trying to phone Squaremouth because I had a few questions. I left many messages - Just kept calling During that wait, my policy went up by over $400- "

squaremouth's Avatar
squaremouth from Squaremouth.com has responded
Posted Apr-12-2018

“Hi

We read your review and immediately investigated, as this is not typical for our customers. We wanted to make sure we fully understood why you experienced a large premium increase between quoting and purchasing.

Our system shows you originally quoted on our website February 20, however, I understand from your review that you were still researching and had some questions, so you waited to purchase. We reviewed our call logs and they show that you called us on April 10, the day you bought your policy, however, you did not get straight through to an agent and your call was returned 40 minutes later. We sincerely apologize for the wait. This is an unusually long wait time for us and was due to high call volume. We aim to return all calls sooner than this, and we apologize for this inconvenience.

Based on our review of your quoting process, we found that between the time you quoted then purchased, you had a birthday. This, unfortunately, put you into a higher age bracket, which resulted in an increased premium. Age is one of the three factors that determine the premium of your policy, along with trip cost and trip length. Due to the fact that your eligibility and premium is based on the date of purchase, when a quote is created on our website it can only be guaranteed up to midnight that day, to take into consideration any changes to the traveler or the trip. We apologize that in your case, your original quote was based on a different age than when you purchased.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback using our services and for the opportunity to address your concerns. Based on your feedback, we have shifted agents’ availability as well as added additional agents to our staff. We apologize again for any misunderstanding regarding how your premium is calculated, and we hope we have been able to answer your questions.

If you have any further questions, I’d be delighted to speak with you. My direct number is 727-260-5012.

Carolyn Leckie”

Easy Site To Use

"This site gives a wide assortment of insurance choices on an easy to use and easy to read format. I got all the info I needed to make an informed decision."

2018-04-11

Made my decision a lot earlier

"Made my decision a lot earlier "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.