Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.
PegGrady's Avatar

2017-11-22

Really easy to navigate and compare policies.

"I wish shopping for other forms of insurance was this easy and straightforward. "

2017-11-22

"Always easy. I am a repeat customer and also recommend your site. "

2017-11-22

easy experience and quality companies

"I have bought travel insurance many times, mainly for medical coverage outside the U.S. and also to cover cancellation charges. I had to make my first claim with Tin Leg and everything went smoothly with followup communication."

2017-11-21

Good service and good price.

"Have a phone with an agent, she is very helpful and friendly"

I love Squaremouth

"I have used Squaremouth several times for travel insurance. It is informative, easy, one-stop shopping. I am confident that I am getting the best price for the best coverage. Thanks for doing the homework for me!"

2017-11-21

Just what I was looking for

"I needed a limited purpose policy. Your coumsellor provided it to me promptly with full info. at a reasonable price."

2017-11-21

Always easy, always a pleasure

"This is one of the easiest websites I have ever used. The input is easy and the comparisons make it easy to choose."

2017-11-20

Easy to use

"I needed travel insurance and Squaremouth website was well-organized and clear. The filters help you get just what you want. "

2017-11-20

very helpful

"fast and efficient, thanks"

2017-11-19

it gave me what i needed.

"I needed trip cancellation and I found what i was looking For. Bought it and got a confirmation. Simmple"

Great Selection, Customer Service & Process

"I was looking for travel insurance at a better value than offered by cruise line, and found just what I needed through Squaremouth.com. Great selection of programs from many top-rated companies. I used the messaging utility to ask several questions before making my purchase decision; responses were prompt and on point. It was easy to complete my purchase through Squaremouth.com. I then went ahead and made a 2nd purchase through Squaremouth.com for another trip. "

Great Website

"This was a breeze to set your traveling insurance parameters based on ages, needs, etc. comparisons were very concise and easily understood. Haven't taken the trip yet and hope not to use the insurance but feel very good about having it in case we need it. For years we purchased travel insurance from "insurance stores" and grumbled about the price. Make the comparison yourself...you will be pleased!"

2017-11-19

Non attentive customer service agent

"I told the agent my trip was from Dec 3-22. She did everything on her side and sent me notification that my trip was Dec 22-22!
If I hadn’t brought this to her attention this would have been a big problem. Now I’m hoping this was really corrected, I’ve not received any notification that it has.

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from Squaremouth.com, squaremouth, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Squaremouth.

We made a mistake and did not do our job correctly when you placed your order. I have looked into this issue and found that the following steps have already been taken to correct the situation:

Jody, the customer service representative you spoke with had immediately changed the information and noted on the order that she corrected the issue. After you purchased your policy at 3:08am on November 18th, Jody contacted TravelSafe at 3:31am to update your policy with the correct travel dates. I have confirmed with TravelSafe that your policy has the correct dates and another confirmation email will be sent to you today.

Please email me at ahaywood@squaremouth.com and let me know if you would like to set up a call to discuss your experience and how it was handled. I will be delighted to speak with you at any time.

After concluding my investigation, I have scheduled our customer service trainers to speak to all of our agents to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Once again, we apologize for our mistake.

Amy Haywood
Customer Reviews Manager
ahaywood@squaremouth.com

Customer Service: 800-240-0369 - Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.”

2017-11-18

Helpful Videos

"I have used Squaremouth several times, but the short, new videos make it easy to see how to answer the application questions."

2017-11-16

Good service, quality products

"I usually buy my travel insurances thru Squaremouth. Reliable, affordable, variety of choices. Luckily, my trips have been safe and didn't file any claims with the insurance companies. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.