Stores > SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review SquareTrade by clicking a star below.

Replacing our TV

" We purchased a Samsung TV at Costco three years ago. Unfortunately, the screen of the TV stopped working. Square Trade had no questions about replacing the TV. They gave us a selection of new TVs to choose from. So we selected a new Samsung TV. Square Trade mentioned that the original warranty will continue on with this new TV. We are completely satisfied of how Square trade handled and resolve the situation. I highly recommend the extended warranty that Costco has for their electronic products."

So So

"Was definitely given the runaround! "

2017-12-13

Seamlessly handled by live agent!

"Tried using website but was left dejected and forlorn. Then spoke with live agent and all was well!"

Square Trade Rocks!!!!!!

"Square Trade's customer service was great throughout the claim process. "

Dryer Issue

"Very friendly customer service, just wanted to help get my dryer back and running. "

MarieCarpenter's Avatar

Never Let Me Down

"I've made different claims on different items. No questions repair or replacement is option. So hopefully Square Trade will continue this policy. If so I'll have Square Trade on my side. Very pleased many years I've purchased extended warranty plans. Reimbursement is within few days in mail. Recommend to all"

Positive experience.

"Needed help with a laptop issue. Technical support person was really pleasant, professional and quickly identified and resolved the issue."

It was ok.

"After talking to the agent I received a email tell me that I will only receive $124 .99 instead of the full amount I paid for the laptop before Taxs. "

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, squaretradeJeanile, has responded

“Hello,

We were only able to reimburse up to the purchase price of the warranty. The limit that was purchased for the device only covered up to $124.99, which is why you received that amount. We do apologize about any miscommunication that you received during the claim process.

Thanks,
JD”

Best Warrenty available

"I had Broken my screen and no time wasted my phone was repaired"

Excellent service

"My grandson who is autistic had an unfortunate experience of his pad being broken twice within a 2 week period. He uses his pad to communicate. I never thought I would get the exceptional service AGAIN from this company. I really thought I would have issues, because the occurrence was back to back. I received professional services from the time I submitted my claim, until receipt of The pad. The time period for the process was amazing. This company is awesome!!"

2017-12-13

Bad from beginning to almost end

"When I reported computer failure to Square Trade, I was told that I could take it to an authorized repair shop, like Best Buy, but then refused to pay when Best Buy's shop gave an anticipated price for repair, and insisted that I send it by FedEx to the Square Trade shop in Texas. Though they knew my computer model, the prepaid shipping box they sent was too small for my computer, and FedEx would not allow me to ship it in the solid and safe box I bought it in, so I had to pay them to re-box it. Two weeks later, when I received the computer back, it had been inadequately padded, and three corners of it were crushed, and though Square Trade only reloaded the operating system, all my files and software were wiped off the computer. I don't trust the computer after this much damage, and Square Trade has told me to send it back so they can repair it. I have been without my computer for almost a month and a half, and at this point, I would rather get a check for the purchase price of the computer and software."

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, squaretradeJeanile, has responded

“Hi,

We completely understand your concern and we apologize about how the device was received back. I can confirm that an additional claim has been filed and once the device is received, our technicians will work on it right away.

Thanks,
JD”

Amazing warranty transaction!!!

"I first called about my warranty on a Thursday afternoon the repair parts were to arrive in 2-3 business days but they arrived on Friday morning and the repair tech came out later that day and repaired my television. AMAZING process from the first call to the repair!!!"

DavidHartigan's Avatar

Great People

"The staff at Square Trade goes out of their way to do their best to remedy the problem you're having. I have had to make a few calls in order to determine the problem with my TV.. It may take a couple of calls to figure out what is going on but I can say the calls to them have been well worth while. I want to say Thank You for all your patience dealing with me also.."

Excellent!

"SquareTrade did everything I expected, on time. Glad I'm a customer!"

Great

"I don't know why I need to do this again. I have already filled out a review giving the best rating I could. If I keep getting these those ratings will be going down.

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.