Stores > SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review SquareTrade by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Tv repair/replacement

"Went through their troubleshooting process and it was determined that I need several circuit boards. They said it would arrive in two days and it did. They said the repair people would call me to set up an appointment within two days and they did. After the parts were installed, it was determined that it was a more serious problem and they would report back to Square Trade their findings. Square Trade got back to me within two days with their decision and when it was determined that they could not offer me the same size and function/similar tv that I had, they refunded me the full purchase price of my original tv. It was a very pleasant experience/process.

2018-01-15

"Overall, the service from the insurance company was great."

2018-01-14

DVR and Security camera

"I sent my DVR along with the camera the DVR was fixed but they sent back a wrong security camera"

Great- fast and Easy!

"The service- from the call to Square Trade to the time my new device was received was very impressive!

The discussion with the agent took about 6-7 minutes and I received my device in two days. The delivery exceeded my expectations.

RobertIngalls's Avatar

Q-see system

"I called and made a claim and told them the unit was not working anymore. I got a check in the mail today. "

Awesome

"Everything was easy and quick"

Lenovo hard drive crash

"My Lenovo pc produced message of "Automatic Repair started". I utilized the options to check the system, which produced two random seek errors. Still under warranty, with a year remaining, so I contacted SquareTrade. I agreed to attempting to reload Windows, which attempts failed twice. Conclusion was that the drive needed to be replaced. I took the pc to a computer store in town, where they replaced the hard drive. I will mail in the receipt for the work, and SquareTrade says they will reimburse. The tech service is good, they communicate well. Just waiting for my money now."

Great customer service

"Customer service rep was very helpful and easy to work with. She took the time to listen and understand the problem. She also provided the correct information that I was misinformed about from the Consumer Rep. Good experience!"

Replacement of TV

"Agents were cordial and eager to help. My case was not straightforward because the Sam's membership had not been renewed and extra steps were required to establish warranty proof. The process was time consuming. Once proof was established, the replacement was delivered in a matter of days. I strongly encourage shoppers to include SMART TRADE in the transaction."

Frustrating process.

"Ended up needing to use several websites to back-up data, and restore data."

Rep reply posted Jan-15-2018

A rep from SquareTrade, squaretradeJeanile, has responded

“Hello,

We always tell our customers to back up their data before sending their item into us. Our depot is unable to back up any data on their account. We apologize if you had some trouble backing up your information.

Thanks,
JD”

Excellent fast service

"My parents Vizio TV was 4 1/2 years old but suddenly became very dark and hard to watch. My experience with SquareTrade who was the extended warranty company was completely professional and very speedy. From my first call to the company to receiving a replacement TV was under a week! We are very impressed!!!"

best ever

"good customer service and quick"

2018-01-12

Outstanding and vendor selection is outstanding

"Could not ask for better. Very careful in making sure repair is done perfectly"

Great Experience

"We’ve never had to file a claim before, although we’ve purchased Four Square coverage several times. Our paper shredder inexplicably stopped shredding, with 8 months to go on our contract. We dug out the paperwork ( which wasn't necessary, it’s all held in the Four Square file). After a brief conversation explaining our problem and offering some verification, we were told we’d receive the cost back so we could purchase another shredder. We received our check promptly, and just ordered a new shredder. Great service, well worth the cost. "

The Best

"This is the first time I ever had to go to a warranty company and found Square Trade the best to work with. Their representative was great, he talked us though the process and made the experience enjoyable to do. I would highly recommend this warranty company to anyone!! "

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.