8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon.-Fri.
    281-500-9800
    281-345-4024
    swservice@sprinklerwarehouse.com
    281-500-9800

2014-09-05

"I've gotten great, fast service and excellent prices. Their website is well-organized and informative. They have a feature where you can ask other users about specific questions, and when I've used it, I've gotten multiple responses within an hour."

2014-04-24

"I bought some supplies online. They were shipped as promised. I received the wrong spray heads, whether I selected the wrong ones or they sent the wrong ones...I'm not sure. I tried multiple times to call customer service using every extension available with no response...always being told I was "fifth in line" and then being transferred to an extension that was "not available" and whose mailbox was full. This is abysmal customer service. I was trying all this on a Thursday at 2:00pm...well within their hours of operation. If a business doesn't communicate well with it's customers, it might as well not exist."

2013-12-16

"Items were delivered on-time, in good quality.

Price was also very competitive.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the service.

2013-12-13

"My experience was great. Luis provided outstanding customer service and responded to my questions immediately. I will definitely buy from them again. Thank you."

2013-12-13

"Very positive experience. Web site easy to negotiate and delivery was extremely fast. Highly recommended. "

2013-12-13

"Internet Order - Good Servicer"

2013-12-12

"Very efficient process. Very satisfied."

2013-12-10

"Great selection, quick delivery."

2013-12-10

"Of all my online parts sources for my irrigation business, this is the one that I know will always be quick, reliable, and delivered on time. It's the Amazon.com of Irrrigation, and it's so much easier than driving to the local suppliers and waiting in line."

2013-12-02

"This a great website with a lot of information on products. I was able to research and determine what I wanted to purchase. You prices were very competitive, your follow on my order was great, and the delivery was better than I expected. I will certainly recommend Sprinkler Warehouse. "

2013-12-01

"The product came quickly, the on line videos were good, and the only complaint was that a small part of the Hunter controller had to be removed to allow the Hunter solar device to be installed and we couldn't find where the directions indicated this. Otherwise everything was fine."

2013-11-27

"I've purchased an injection unit as well as various drip emitters & parts from Sprinkler Warehouse. Everything is always competitively priced, well packaged, and shipped promptly. I highly recommend using Sprinkler Warehouse for all of your irrigation needs."

2013-11-24

"fast delivery and great prices"

2013-11-23

"Has everything, great prices and fast free shipping."

2013-11-22

"Order was filled quickly and correctly. Thank You."

Share Sprinkler Warehouse's store rating