Stores > Spreadshirt

contact@spreadshirt.com
      1-800-381-0815

Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spreadshirt by clicking a star below.
2018-02-16

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. Item never arrived. "

2018-01-18

Dont order from Norway

"Live in Norway, ordered a product via spreadshirt and had it delivered via UPS. I just received an unpleasant surprise from UPS (additional invoice) of NOK337, while I already paid 198 for the shirt and NOK249 for freight.

Some of your customers will live in Norway, go online to find a t-shirt supplier and find you guys on top of the list via Google. Norwegian website, norwegian text, all great. Product prices are reasonable, freight prices are fair. So, quite easily convinced to order. But now, a relatively simple "fruit of the loom" t-shirt with an image, cost a whopping total of NOK447 + NOK337 = NOK784. That would be enough to buy a nice Gant sweater of shirt from Lacoste.

My experience with spreashirt started very positive, and ends very very sour. I feel ripped off and not informed enough when purchasing this product. They desperately need to change their communication strategy on their Norwegian website and inform customers clearly on additional freight and toll cost, before designing a t-shirt and before processing an order of this. When buying a NOK198 product, I believe its fair enough, but also the consumers right to know, that an additional NOK337 in additional freight cost and toll is added, almost 2 times the value of the actual product.

I have seen many other of your previous customers raising this point, so an amendment to your website would be strongly suggested......

2017-12-29

Complete Morons

"I ordered some things in the wrong size. They were very willing to resend my products in the proper size. I asked for mediums. Then a few days later, I realized I needed smalls. I asked them and they had already sent mediums. Okay, that's my fault. Then I got the package, and it was someone else's order! So I contact them and they say they'll send out my package soon. I ask for smalls instead of mediums. They say okay. I finally got the package (it took forever each time), and they've sent mediums! So I emailed the company with a pretty scathing email and they send back a "We're so glad you're happy with your products" email. They didn't even read my email! Idiots. Completely incompetent. I have no idea how they're still in business. "

2017-12-24

Overpriced ... $110 for 3 t-shirts ... and then I had to pay duty

"Overall, this was a bad experience. After the initial payment of $110 for 3 shirts, which included $30 for shipping, I had to pay another $45 in duty. Apparently I failed to notice the fine print that items from spreadshirt are flagged for duty charges. After shipping and duty fees, each shirt cost $51.67. They are not worth that. Never again. "

2017-12-18

Not what was expected

"I gave it 2 stars because it got here quick. Other than that, design came out horrible. Hard to see, Blurry, nothing like what it looked like online before i ordered. If i knew it would come out like this i would of not done it. Waste of money.. "

2017-12-03

Everything

"I bought a hoodie from a youtubers spreadshirt and I am very disappointed.

The website itself seems half-assed and unfinished. I live in Canada and I saw the hoodie cost 50$, I thought it was a bit pricey but it was a gift for someone, so it didn't bother me too much, but then I realized that it was 50$ American and not Canadian, even though I had the ".ca" at the end. In reality it cost me 70$ Canadian, plus there was all the costs for bringing it across the border which were 30$ on there own.

There was no indication of the type of dollar, whether Canadian or american and there was no mention of extra taxes that I'd have to pay to bring it over so i assumed they were covered.

So I spent 100$ on a sweater, and I was hoping it would be good. I bought an extra large woman's but it was barley a large, I would've needed to get a size up, I can overlook that because it was probably my fault.
However, when I looked at the sweater it was horrible. It smelt terrible, the design was an iron-on that i could've done better myself for cheaper and the design is already cracking!

On top of this, the website crashed many times while trying to access it and there is no way of leaving a review on the website itself. Instead of leaving a review area, they have removed it (this is evident since there is a review section at the bottom, however there is no way to access it). They have removed it so that people do not leave complaints like this, instead of fixing the problems.

In conclusion, I absolutely despised everything about this site, from price, to product, to web-design, it has all been a horrible experience and I will not be using the site again.

I ALSO ADVISE OTHERS not to use this site either, because you can simply go to your local crafts store and clothing retailer and get all you need and do it yourself.
All you need is a shirt or sweater that you want to use, a clothing iron, some iron-on paper (Iron-on Transfers) (which you can get from a craft store or online), and a printer. (It'll probably be cheaper too)

2017-11-16

Abysmal Customer Service

"Searched for canadian tshirt company and they were 1st result and had a .ca web extension. Company info said they were based in europe but they promised cheap delivery charges anyway so I put $300 items in my cart. Then at checkout they said they were American, and then tacked on shipping and duty charges anyway. I contacted customer service to complain and rather than apologize or offer a discount they told me to wait 5 weeks or so for another cheap delivery promo. I waited and then tried to order but they had deleted my shopping cart link. Customer service is completely out to lunch. Incompetent. No responsibility. Ended up wasting too much time communicating with them. They don't read email chains and so send irrelevant and repetitive advice. No admission of incorrect info provided or misleading info on site. not ever able to retrieve my cart. Terrible customer service. Stay away."

2017-10-30

Lie and deception

"I will tell the story of earnings on one of foreign printshopa - spreadshirt. I want to save your time that you did not spend it in empty there and you were impudently deceived.
I loaded there designs which according to the license are resolved to commercial use. I earned 24 dollars in 3 months of work. To a reporting date had to remove 24 dollars. I was fed 2 months with breakfasts that a problem in my tax form, a payment error. As a result they were humiliated by me, I removed the works from there and I will warn responsible people everywhere about what wastebasket this website. There never go. If who doubts, write me on mail, I to EVERYONE AND ANY will send proofs all necessary.

2017-09-23

Stay away from this scam

"1. The tee I bought smells foul
2. The printing was done horrendously with uneven printing and parts of text that did not even get ink.
3. The tee was paper thin. terrible quality.
4. They repeated asked me to take the same photo of the tee after I complained about the disgusting print job. They tell me the tee is "wrinkled" in the photo. They sent it that way to me. I simply took a photo as is. I've sent them at least 3 to 4 photos of the tee. I will be opening a case with PayPal and my bank. There's no way in hell I'm paying this so called "company"
Verdict: stay away unless you want to get scammed by incompetent scammers who think they are clever.

2017-08-13

Awsome

"I`m one that does take the time to write reviews but, I felt compiled to give Spreadshirt a shout out. My experience was awesome from start ( design of shirt ) to finish ( delivery of shirt ). The only hiccup was my fault by being unfamiliar with " copyrights " but one call to customer cleared that up for me. I surly will be ordering more shirts. "

2017-08-01

Ripped off!!

"I paid for shipping at check out and then was charged an additional $42.66 COD charge when I picked up the package. I called Spreadshirt customer service and was told to bad so sad. Scammers!!!

2017-07-16

Sizing is a joke along with customer service

"Ordered size 3X for a friend. Shirt might be a child size XL. Grease spots on the shirt too. Contacted customer service twice and still have not received a response. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!"

2017-05-18

Product poor; customer service was a complete joke

"Purchased two shirts - quality was poor. Definitely overpriced for what you get. One wasn't even legible because they printed black text on a heathered black shirt. When contacted, they offered me 30% off my next order to keep it - um, thanks, but no thanks. I want a refund, but in order to get that, I had to pay for the return shipping for a quality issue that wasn't my fault! They tried to tell me that because I "chose" that material, it was my fault. Aside from coming off as condescending, communication took over a day each way. Super slow, convoluted and never got the same customer service rep.

Save yourself a headache and DO NOT order from Spreadshirt.

2017-04-12

Order 1-2 sizes larger. These shirts represent a product made with Return on Investment as their 1st criteria

"Ordered 6 shirts after the USMC dual helicopter crash off Hawaii in Jan 2016. The shirts were suitable more for a midget than a normal size man. All shirt companies should embrace sizing standards. An XL should not be an undersized L. I gave all the shirts away to friends who owe me money. "

2017-02-18

Don't Do It

"I ordered a dark gray hoodie with writing on it..the hoodie came and the writing was the same color as the hoodie! You couldn't even read it! The writing was supposed to be black. Customer service didn't give a crap. I lost my shipping plus my money to ship it back. Waste of money and time."

Share Spreadshirt's store rating

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member
Spreadshirt does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!