spothero.com

Customer service: 2.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.75/10
2018-06-21

Very Bad experience @ DFW airport with Spothero

"I booked spothero to park At DFW airport location. I was given Park For U location but when I reached their Park for u didn't acknowledge the booking and I have to find some other parking in the last min. For refund I have to send multiple emails and calls. "

2018-06-21

Terrible expereince

"Absolutely terrible experience! As a frequent air traveler, you can plan for most contingencies. However, the one I did not expect was that Spothero's Parking Systems LGA would not have available shuttles to take passengers tot he airport. After waiting 30 minutes, the only shuttle that showed up was full and no info was available on when another would become available. Had to take an UBER from the garage to LGA so as to not miss the flight. Will never park here again. Also reported the problem twice to Spothero and they did not respond."

2018-06-14

Got towed anyways

"Do not use SpotHero. I did last weekend... HUGE mistake. The first spot I got had a dumpster parked in it, so I had to find a second spot. I paid for the spot and verified that I was in the right place over the phone with SpotHero, but my car was towed anyways. Spent my whole day trying to figure out how to get my car back (it cost me $240 plus a 45 minute trip to the impound lot that was in a dangerous city on the west side of Chicago). I’ve been calling SpotHero to get an explanation and they have been blowing me off. Very inconsiderate and rude."

2018-06-14

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

"Bought a spot in Lot B for the U2 concert in Philly last night, very close to the building. Was never allowed in Lot B to park, even after my receipt with scan code was checked by 2 attendants. Was just told to follow traffic, ended up in another lot, much further away that I could have paid $11 less for in cash and gotten in 10 minutes faster. Rip-off artists!!"

2018-06-11

Boston - Refund

"I got crossed up on getting through the gate and pulled a ticket. That gate did not have the flashing light I was supposed to hold my pass up to.
I was in the right place. I ended up just paying again for parking to get out.
I did write it up and send it in to them.
Two weeks later, Megan refunded the $18 on my credit card.
Pretty cool in my book.
I would use Spot Hero again.

2018-06-09

Excellent service

"I live in NYC suburbs & my experience with SpotHero has been nothing but excellent. When I've called to cancel a rez, even 5 minutes after the allocated time, a real person always answers (amazing!) and I've always gotten an immediate refund. The quality of the garages are not Spot Hero's doing. Because I've always been able to get thru to cancel (you can do this automated as well), and as I cancel if I find street parking, I will choose Spot Hero over another app when I am not sure I'll arrive before the designated time. The only thing that bothers me is that the deals used to be better than they are in the last 3 mos or so. I used to be able to find parking < $15 but rarely now, and most are > $25. I assume their contracts changed, but I wont use them if it costs > $20. I'll either use another app or train in. I go into NYC every weekend and use spothero or another app. "

2018-05-24

WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!! DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY!!!

"I purchased a parking pass for Kevin Hart. My pass states " EVEN IF THE LOCATION IS FULL OR SOLD OUT TELL THE ATTENDANT YOU HAVE A SPOTHERO RESERVATION". I had to pass the parking lot three times before squeezing into the lot. There was NO PARKING attendant. When I finally got into the lot a parking attendant came from across the street. I gave the attendant my parking pass. He informed me the lot was full and I could NOT PARK in the lot. He sent me three blocks the oposent direction of US Bank Arena. The lot at that location was only $5 and much farther."

2018-05-24

I paid through spot hero and got a ticket

"I booked a spot through the app and when I returned to my car I had a $75 ticket. After multiple calls and emails with the contact centre I have still to receive confirmation that it has been resolved. I had prompt responses initially but in later calls to confirm that I did not need to pay the ticket, I have been placed on hold for an extended period of time. Long enough to write this review. In the end, I needed to follow up myself with Impark to confirm that the ticket was voided.

There is no option to review their service on the app store yet. I would certainly inform other users to avoid the download and the trouble.

2018-05-22

Misleading and Frustrating

"Mislead by Spothero at LGA airport parking! I prepaid for Spothero parking at Excell on Northern Blvd to find there was NO SHUTTLE to LGA. This cost me an extra Uber fare to and from LGA. When after my trip I called Spothero, "Mindy" said I should have called to sort it out at the lot! Really Spothero? I was rushing to make a flight. On return I called hoping to be reimbursed $22 only to be thanked for the info for a future correction and given only a $10 credit, not covering the $22 double taxi ride and aggravation. I will not give SpotHero my business. Use their competitor "Best Parking" app as you don't even have to prepay for parking. Bye Bye SpotHero"

2018-05-16

Check the parking lot before you book and your bank account afterwards

"I booked a space for a friend of mine choosing the one time and one time only payment for one month. Not only was this ignored and my debit card billed again. When I went to the parking lot last night to see if I could rectify the situation I noticed there was several RVs, cars and vans with people living in them obviously using drugs and hoarding. This company has not a clue where they're sending you to park. So before you book with this company it would be wise to go check the parking lot before doing so and your bank account after. "

2018-05-14

Full Lots

"I booked a space with Spot Hero last week as I knew I would be in Denver at a busy time. When I arrived the lot was completely full. I called and the customer service person made a half attempt to help me find another space, so I just told her to forget about it. She said she would refund me my $20. I ended up paying $30 at another lot. Today I checked my credit card, and no refund was given by SpotHero, so then a call had to be made. I was thankfully able to produce my $30 parking receipt and am only now being refunded and a $10 credit given for the next time I use SpotHero. I'm not sure if this hassle will be worth using them again."

2018-05-11

NO GUARANTEES, CHARGED FOR FREE PARKING

"Scam, arrived at parking lot and it was free parking. Almost did not get a spot since it was free. Tried to engage SpotHero to get a refund, but not response. Company is not legitimate. Do not use"

2018-03-25

Good experiences, $ saver, great customer service

"I have always had GREAT experiences with SpotHero and will continue to use them. So far, I've only used it in Chicago, and my reason for trying it was to save money, whether I'm staying with a friend or at a hotel; hotel parking is pricey! The ease of use and their customer service has kept me around. I typically pick a spot a few days in advance and the app will give you instructions on how to enter that specific garage. One one occasion, I needed to cancel my reservation at the last minute, and they refunded me, no problem. Most recently, I picked a spot in the loop; upon arrival the garage had put a sign up saying the garage was closed for cleaning. I called customer service through the app and they apologized, saying the garage didn't notify them of this. Regardless, he found me another spot right by my hotel that was actually 3x the price, and SpotHero took care of the difference. Really helpful, friendly service. Overall, it's really nice to be able to choose your location and price and know that it's taken care of ahead of time."

2018-03-13

Very good,very understandable customer service

"I reserved 2 times with spot hero. One time in Philadelphia , which is very convenient and had good experience.again took in Newark. Even though I prepaid, Newark long Term Parking people over charged for (parking and towing charges for proper unknown reason ).Spothero customer service helped me to waive unnecessary charges."

2018-03-04

Horrible!

"Extremely unorganized. Waited over 45 minutes to get my car twice. The second time they could not even find my car. Last time I use this service. "

Share SpotHero's store rating