Product & services pricing 1.00/10
2018-04-17

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS !!!

"I ordered 2 orders of underwear. 1 came wrong color, and 1 wasn't the same materials listed so they were too small and not what I would've ordered if they listed them correctly. Then they gave me a very hard time to return, never gave me shipping info. for return shipping and then played shady games with me, saying that I wouldn't work with the shipper to send the products back so they would no longer help me. I would never buy from these unprofessional scumbags ever again and no-one else should either !"

2018-04-16

Worst company ever

"Placed order which took 10 days and still never received anything, contacted them to be told they will get courier to return goods and once returned it would take 14 days for refund. so thats 24+ days from paying for the goods to eventually if i am lucky to get a refund. Reported to trading standards"

2018-04-02

two ítems not coming in the bag. Bad experience, DO NOT BUY in sportsdirect

" It was a big surprise to open the bag, and see that one Adidas polo Shirt, and another POLO were not there.
I report immediately to the company, and add pictures as requested.
They promised to came up with a solution. But they never did it.
I spent money twice, as those missing items were Xmas gifts.
Now after 4 months, they said that nothing could be done.
Do Not waste time and money, avoid SPORTSDIRECT.

2018-03-25

HATE BEING ROBBED?

"I ordered FOUR items on one transaction but only received one. I then emailed the supplier and received another item. TWO of the four items were never delivered despite many emails to the supplier. DO YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED THE WAY I WAS?"

2018-03-13

Awful company

"Atrocious service, awful company.
Purchased clothing Instore only to be told that they don’t give refunds when I tried to return some bits.
Ok, my fault as I didn’t read the back of the receipt......

Then used credit more online to buy trainers. There was a fault so I tried to return Instore. Nope, have to return direct. I call the customer service lines as I don’t see why I should have to pay to return faulty goods, no joy. No one picked up over 2 days.

Sent them back after being told that if I kept the proof of postage they would return the money. Got another credit note today for the cost of the trainers. They deny theirs a fault (large lump in the toes so you can’t run in them) and so won’t refund my postage.

Hugely uncaring customer service, poorly run company who think nothing of ripping customers off.

2018-02-26

Assistants, Where Are You

"Went into the Whitley outlet today. Found a pair of trainers but couldn’t find an assistant to pay for them. What a load of cowboys."

2018-02-19

VERY POOR SERVICE

"Ordered 12 items via website. Delivered to wrong address 2 miles away. When I received the package it had been opened, items were missing and some obviously opened and tried on. Have tried to complain via their website with no joy. Have called customer services at least two dozen times but received the message that they are very busy and then they terminate the call. I have visited the shop again with no joy. I would strongly warn people to be very cautious when thinking of shopping with this company."

2018-02-11

The worst company

"They have an horrible costumer service, i´ve already give them 14 days to give me my money back and i decide to go cancel the pay via my bank.I will never buy anything in this store."

2018-02-09

WORST SHOE COMPANY

"Sportsdirect.com WORST SHOE COMPANY!
I bought a pair of shoes from them a couple weeks ago and I wore them once for less than 10 mins and they badly cut both my ankles. I went to return them and the manager refused on the premise that they are used. How else would I have noticed their horrible product unless I gave it a chance? Thankfully I had another pair of shoes to switch into that day! After speaking with the store manager at length he refused to do anything and demanded I leave the store. Never buying anything from them again! Please inform everyone about their quality service.

2018-02-05

Shocking, even by their standards! Racketeers

"Should have known better than to trust a company that treats its staff so badly. More fool me. Ordered items online, got a notice saying 1 item cancelled, rest apparently were to be delivered. Obviously they never came, but SportsDirect took the money and are now saying that because 28 days have elapsed they will keep it and do nothing else even enough the tracking makes it clear that the items were never delivered. Scummy company, like dealing with gangsters."

2018-01-13

Zero customer service - old school cowboys with a shopfront

"Ordered a product on line for a birthday present and it arrived with a store security tag attached the magnetic pin type.

Tried to contact sports direct but its impossible to speak to them, all numbers you can dig up on the internet (none on their website) go to an automated system telling you they are busy and then disconnect you before it's possible to speak to anyone!!!

Took product back to my local store 15 miles away - set the alarm off then some spotty teenager who eventually removed the tag actually chuckled - no suggestion of an apology and when I proposed a delivery refund as it's £5 that they charge, said it was not possible have to contact online - yeah right how !!

Last time I will ever use this company - if you value any semblance of customer service look elsewhere this company does not care, it only wants your money then gives you the finger. Old school cowboys with a shopfront.

Sports direct I challenge you to respond and refund !

Buyer beware !

2018-01-05

Worst possible customer service

"The worst possible customer service possible as on totally non existent. As a regular online customer of sports direct, everything i's fine when it's fine. Howevet if you every need to return anything or contact customer services you might as well take it as a loss or keep the item as you will mist likely not hear anything at all from customer services except the customary we shall reply within 5 days ........ The question should be 5 days from when, beware or at least wary if you for any reason feel you may need to contacthe customer services or return an item"

2017-12-28

Parcel not sent

"I have phoned, sent emails still no response. still took the money from my account don't bother with this company they are a Rupp off"

2017-12-28

Total ****, take your money and don't deliver

"Ordered trainers on the 10th Dec and still not arrived by 28th. No response to four emails and can't get through on the phone. Threatened by Manager in Aberdeen shop with violence and asked to leave.
Don't waste your money on these cowboys and stay clear

2017-12-22

Can i rate in negative!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can i rate in negative!!!!!!!!!!!!m f****** pisssed off with their delivery system. Sport Direct ****!!!!!! Such a poor online customer service. Whenever u call them they have high call volume and they don't let u stay on the phone. They just straight away asks u to call back n the line gets auto disconnected. the myhermes delivery people are bunch of stupid folks ... they never come in the morning or neither they leave any contact number to reach them. I always order online and other courier people delivers my stuffs without any hassle. This is driving me nuts now.... please deliver my order either on weekends or before 9 in the morning any day. I have emailed sports direct customer service and the idiots did not bother to reply!!!!!!!!! my friend is magazine editor and he is going to post Sports Direct true colours soon."

Share Sportsdirect's store rating