19440

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2013-07-17

"My granddaughter throws left handed and we looked all over for a T-Ball glove for her. She has 1 year left then we will come back to you for a softball glove. She is very happy with the glove."

2013-07-03

"Very satisfied however better shipping cost would be nice"

2013-07-02

"Very satisfied with the quick delivery, the product, and ease of set-up. We have a happy little birthday boy! Thanks."

2013-07-01

"I ordered on 06/24 buy today is 07/01 and still I don't have any info on my shipment. I called twice to Sports Unlimited customer care and they never came up with the tracking no and all other info. Worst experience ever. I asked to cancel my order but they didn't do that as well. "

2013-06-27

"They answered my questions very quickly. The shipping was fast and the products are good"

2013-06-27

"Order came in two days early.

As for the Grill......not only does it look mean, it fit perfect on the Vengeance. A little heavier, but we bought it early enough so my son was used to it by football season.

2013-06-24

"Great quality. Came within time frame promised and in great condition. Reputable retailer!"

2013-06-24

"Very happy with the purchase and the delivery speed! "

2013-06-22

"Timely shipping. Product as described!"

2013-06-22

"I am very please with the service an quality of the product that I have received.I have just one small issue I order another riddell revolution size-color =black s/m on Wednesday the 19 an paid for two day shiping an have not received it for my Lil cuzin birthday on the 6/23/ an the order# 858630 but other then that every thing is great thanks for a easy process & a great product "

2013-06-19

"great customer service,great products...shipped quickly and delivered ontime, what more could I ask for !!"

2013-06-17

"I am not used to ordering items online but this was a great experience - easy to follow directions. The item arrived ahead of schedule and it was everything it said it was. My grandson (age 9) is enjoying it immensly. "

2013-06-17

"shipping was so fast and timely. i had to call and return one item (face mask) for another and sales associate was so helpful. Outstanding is what I would give as a rating...on all levels. "

2013-06-13

"Product was as ordered and just as awesome as all the reviews said the stadium seat would be. "

2013-06-12

"im a satisfied customer from overseas Tijuana Mexico i ordered a football helmet and got it here in my doorstep in 3 days ,the price was fair, although im not totally satisfied because after a week i found out they dropped the price from 99 to 60 dlls.
if i would have been notified i could have waited and saved me some money , because the shipping and customs cost me 80 dlls..

Share Sports Unlimited's store rating