Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Chance of future purchase: 2.50/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
2018-04-12

BEWARE - No Returns means No Returns

"I purchased a sling in error, not realizing a sling came with my hoist. When I tried to return the unopened package I was flatly denied. Not a re-stacking fee, or any return possibility. I will never order from a company that doesn't accept unopened packages. I could understand paying for the restocking fee and return service, but just a flat denial to return an unopened product, I never experienced that before. They will never get my business again."

2018-02-28

Order for Pride Go Chair

"Bad experience with my white glove delivery order placed 2/6/2018 shipped 2/13/2018 and still do not have the go chair, many mistakes by spin life and Averitt express which did not even have a lift in their truck and no white glove delivery service. Very difficult to get spin life customer service to return calls after numerous attempts today. I have ordered two other power chairs with white glove delivery and had no problems, but with this terrible experience this will be my last order from them."

2015-06-05

"I ordered a bariatric shower chair from them on 2 days ago. I just now got an E-mail from them now saying it was on backorder and would not be available. If it was on backorder it should have said so before I ordered it. I called yesterday asking when it would ship. She said today. Now I get a backorder E-mail. That's totally unacceptable. "

2013-04-26

"I ordered a scooter for my mother along with some accessories. it took 5 days to even ship the product then it came damaged. I emailed their customer service department immediately. They never returned the email. I called and they did acknowledge receipt of the email and pictures but said it would be a couple days until their warranty department reviewed and made a decision. The manufacturer finally called and they were really good about getting spare parts shipped and a service technician out to install them. Drive, the manufacturer, was perfect. Spinlife.com has yet to make contact 20 days later."

2012-12-10

"Great service and timely shipping!"

2012-12-05

"Great product, great service"

2012-12-04

"very pleased with this company.

2012-11-27

"Dionne, the sales person, was exceptional."

2012-11-26

"Alway great products and prices as well as reliable deliveries. I've used SpinLife for years both over the phone for questions and online. What a help they have been to me. "

2012-11-24

"AS DESCRIBED.. VERY HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE.."

2012-11-21

"My experience was top notch. SpinLife delivered the item in a timely fashion with no surprises. A great value for my needs. I could not recommend them more highly."

2012-11-19

"The order experience was very good. I ordered a wheelchair and it was a very simple and easy process and the price was lower than I found on from others. The wheelchair arrived within 2 weeks and my mother loves it. "

2012-11-18

"VERY POOR EDITING, BUT, FAST SERVICE

2012-11-15

"I am pleased with the time it took to get the item, the item was in good condition, and of good quality. one of the screws that was used to put the top on had no threads on it so i will have to try and find one with the right type of threads to secure the top. Other than that mistake of QC everything was good.

2012-11-15

"My new wheelchair was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. I am very pleased with the service I received. Thank you."

Share SpinLife.com's store rating