Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spicy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2018-01-18

0 Stars! Definition of fraud

"Wrongful deception intended to result in financial gain...The expedited shipping is not worth the extra money, items will not get to you faster, it just gives them the opportunity to take your money. Don’t even open the packaging, because if you don’t put it back perfectly they will claim that is has been worn or “shows signs of use” (tried on) and they will not refund you. If you don’t get a refund, you can get your items back, but you have to pay another $2.00 to have them ship back to you. Save yourself from making the mistake of ordering from this site, there are better ones with a higher standard of customer service. "

2018-01-17

If I could give it 0 stars I would

"I ordered my items on Jan 5th 2018. I paid for priority shipping (2-3 days) also. After the 15th came and I didn’t receive anything I sent an email with my order number asking for an update. They never responded. Today the 17th I received part of my package. When I called and asked for an explanation she said that it was delayed getting to them to send to me. When I asked if there is anyone else I can speak to because I’m extemely disappointed she said no there’s not. So I’m confused is this a one woman company where they get items shipped from China. After opening my items they were broken and had holes. "

2018-01-12

Return policy is misleading!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

"You cannot even try something on with a **** shield. Unless you know your size--don't take the chance. Additionally the quality is poor."

2018-01-07

Wow, Where did you get that dress!

"I have bought lots of dresses for my wife and she always has lots of people complimenting her and asking about where she gets all her **** outfits!"

2017-12-22

Love their products

"I love their selections and prices. I also got a free lingerie with my order "

2017-11-27

Faulty Return Policy

"I placed an order for lingerie from this company. When I received the item it was clear that it was too large. I returned it for a refund. I received an email message back stating that I would receive a store credit. I called the company asking why I was not issued a refund. They advised me that hidden somewhere in the return policy is a statment they they don't do refunds. My advice....do your shopping at another website where you can return the items...not just get a store credit. "

2017-11-09

What a joke of a company

"Ordered lingerie for my fiance's wedding present to give to her on our honeymoon, but none of it fit correctly. When I returned it they would only give me store credit bc it had been 35 days and they only give actual refunds within 30 days. Ordered new stuff on 10/28/17 and told them to use my store credit and not to bill my card... But they billed my card. Called then the next day and explained the situation and they said they would apply the credit and refund the money to my card. After a few days of the money not being returned to my card I called and they said it could take a few days, but assured me they had done it. A week later and the money still hadn't been returned to my card so I called them again and they said that it is probably capital ones fault and that I might need to contact them, but they would try one more time to return the money. The next day the money was still not there so I called capital one and was told they had not received any returned funds but they would call the company with me on the phone. Believe it or not now that capital one was on the phone the representative told me there had NEVER been any attempt to return the funds to my card!!! Unbelievable!!! To make matters worse, one of the items I purchased was apparently back ordered even though no one had told me that and to this day, 12 days later, the money still hasn't been returned to my card and I still haven't received my order! The best thing about the whole situation is I no longer have any store credit with them and will have no reason to ever do business with them again in the future..."

2017-11-01

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

"I paid for 2-3 day shipping expecting my package to arrive within 2-3 days. I called the company and they stated that its 2-3 from when the package leaves their factory. Uhhh well duh! I would hope any package is shipped within 2-3 days, but that was not FULLY explained on their site. I tried tracking my package (that was ordered on 10/24/17) and the details were not available. I called and ask the rep how long it would take to receive my package and was told that they were not able to see exactly where it was. So at the point, I was completely frustrated and asked for a refund. The rep then stated "The package was sent out so we are not able to give you a refund". But just ten seconds ago, NO ONE knew where the package was. It is now 11/1/17 and I have not received anything. This company's customer service **** completely and if any of my friends tell me that they are ordering from this horrible company, then I will be referring them elsewhere. This is my first and last time dealing with this company. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM! Go to Priscillas or your local lingerie store, but do not spend a dime with this company."

2017-10-29

Just in time!

"I did live chat earlier today expressing concern about my order being here by Saturday since my order status had not yet been updated online. I spoke with Michelle who was very polite and helpful but told me she wasn't sure if it would get here on time but she would try. Next thing I knew my order was shipped and it's expected to be here on Saturday....right on time. Thank you so much! I actually did not expect it to get here on time but was happy with how Michelle had handled it. But now it will be on time and you've made my weekend. I'm just so happy with your awesome service."

2017-10-27

Shipping is Horrible but Worth buying from if you have time to wait on order

​1st things 1st. My **** clown costume is Exactly what I ordered & good quality. Minus they FORGOT to ship my arm warmers that come with the costume. I ordered my costume at 12:25am 10/20. I saw the company is located in California so there was no need for me to pay for 2 day shipping because I figured I'd get it in 3 days tops. WRONG!

I ordered it Early Friday morning. They sent an email stating they got my order immediately. So I figured it would ship the same day, WRONG!

I contacted the company on Monday & was told it takes at least 2 business days to process my order... Woosah. I finally received an email on Tuesday giving me tracking info. I received my order yesterday 10/26. Almost a week after ordering it.

I wish I had reviewed the company 1st then I would have seen they DON'T have a Yelp & they often get confused with another company Spice Lingerie whereas this company is called Spicy lingerie. I even called the wrong number when trying to inquire about my order. The invoice did not have a phone number on it so, I had to go to the website to search for it.

So I ordered Early Friday 10/20 & received my order yesterday, 10/26. Shipping was Free but that is still a long time for an order that is in California that is going to somewhere else in California. Mind you I could have driven to their location & it would have taken an hour.

I'm Happy w/my costume aside from the fact they FORGOT to ship the arm warmers that came w/my costume WOOSAH!!! I Won't be ordering from this company again unless it's weeks in advance. Their shipping is horrible.

I sent them an email about the missing arm warmers & now awaiting a response & will post the outcome once they finally respond.

2017-10-19

Superior service

"Excellent service and order received quickly. Very happy with the products. Will definitely be ordering from this company again. "

2017-10-11

Wrong products, no refunds

"I was sent sizes other than what I ordered and have since returned them. No one will return a call or e-mail about my refund. They just stole $200+ from me. Horrible company."

2017-10-10

Don't do business with them! Total SCAM

"I ordered an item on 6/30/17. They never said anything about the item being backordered at the time of purchase.

I have been calling every month since the order date trying to find out what's going on?

As of today (10/10/17) still no package and when I called customer service (which is a joke) they told me I never paid for the item, it's been on hold and if I wanted to pay for it they would sent it out.

Ha! No thank you, I'll file a report with my credit card company and get my money back.

2017-10-10

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"This is the worst company."

2017-09-12

Excellent products

"Loved all the pieces I bought. They are made with high quality fabric and are not cheaply made. Love, love, love it!"

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!