909-598-0588

Return/Replacement policy: 3.13/10
2018-02-25

Love Spicy Lingerie

"always great
each item i can got what exactly i need
great product great price
fast shpping

2018-02-25

Great service and good quality

"I love love everything I bought. Ignited all the love fire "

2018-02-14

Horrid company, horrid experience

"I ordered over $300 of lingerie for my wedding/honeymoon over 2 weeks in advance, and paid for 2 day shipping. 2 days before the wedding, it still hadn't shipped, and they said I would need to pay another $35 to upgrade to 1 day shipping if I wanted it on time. I had no choice, so I did. When it arrived, items were missing. They were on the receipt, but marked "not shipped." It's been almost 2 months and the remaining items still haven't shipped. The quality of everything that I did receive was horrid, and could be compared to dollar store lingerie. For victorias-secret pricing, I was expecting more. The sizing was also incredibly misleading. The 3x I ordered fit my size-small friend. WTF? I'm just hoping I can get my money back."

2018-02-10

feeling **** is easy with spicy lingerie

"Everything about my order was easy and fast. I am surprised by the other negative reviews as I had no issues with mine. I was headed for a mini vacation with hubby and wanted to get some lingerie for the trip. However, I didn’t want to drive to the mall and walk into a store to pick out something too “scandalous” so I appreciated the easy and discrete shipping from Spicy. Also, the prices are much better compared to something like VIctorias secret. The selection was also much more broad. I like the creative names of the lingerie sets and there was anything I could imagine wanting to buy— leather, lace, feminine, costume lingerie, bustier, teddy, multiple piece sets, garter belts! They have seriously everything. Plus they have a lot of season sales and coupon codes available so you can get a good deal if you pre plan your purchase.

I’ve also ordered costumes here in the past and the selection is much better than those Halloween pop up stores. Would definitely recommend. I don’t know any other website with these great prices and great selection.

2018-02-10

Awesome selection for halloween costume and many more

"I bought my halloween costume every year from Spicy Lingerie. They offered the most selections of whimsicle and fun style of princesses and characters outfit to make my halloween outfit stood out from the crowd.

They also offers fast shipping and delivered my packages in timely manner, not to mention they had the greatest customer service I have ever encounter through out all online stores I have visited! totally recommended!

Wife won’t get Valentine’s Day gift

"Order was placed on Tuesday February 6th, I receive an email on Friday February 9th at 5:30pm that the items purchased are on back order. They are now closed and the office will not be open until Monday. This leaves me now scrambling to find someone else that can get a Valentine’s Day gift to my wife who is out of town on business on time. Don’t waste your time or money with this company!"

2018-02-06

"There refund processing needs improvement. They are very slow in getting this done. But the products are good. And shipping is in a reasonable time frame."

2018-02-05

poor customer service

"I ordered some items for my wife got items all incorrect size retuned got store credit took 24 days for me to receive credit number ordered different items these items being more expensive than original order paid more money to get items 45 days later because supposedly backordered all items wrong size returned items asking for return of my money they took 22 days to receive email that they got return and would be issuing me store credit after long battle with them they stand firm on their policy of 30 days to return for money so I got store credit to a store that sell wrong size items and wont stand by their products "

2018-02-04

I love their products and services

"Call to change sizes and was really helpful and friendly "

2018-02-04

Nice Site

"Great service. Ecellent quality. Nice selection."

2018-01-27

Almost cancelled my order bc of reviews, GLAD I didn't!

"I usually never write reviews unless I have a bad experience but I felt I have to share this. I did a order over $200 on Spicy Lingerie site Jan 21, 2018 for items and few days went by and I had paid for expedited shipping so I was like why is it not even shipped yet! I googled and seen so many bad reviews. I was like oh man. I just threw that $ away. I started twice to cancel my order or call my bank and try to dispute saying it was an accidental order but I thought, welllll, just wait and see what it's like and if it's terrible I'll never order again..Well. I got email that it shipped yesterday. Rec'd it today Saturday Jan 27th in NC. I have to say I was so happy with my order!!! I just knew I'd be disappointed bc of how many bad reviews but I actually love every piece, even the quality. It's the same type/quality of boxed lingerie and items inside an adult shop. Even the free gifts, lingerie, **** is something I would of bought, they were perfect. Good looking out Rosie G!! My ONLY complaint is some of the pieces have a plastic type smell but it's likely the bags it's in. I'm just sensitive to smells lol I'll definitely be ordering again and advise, don't listen to all the bad or you may miss out!! "

2018-01-26

Horrible company all around

"Service is the worst. I received a confirmation email stating my order had been shipped and date of delivery was one date and when it didnt come I checked the tracking. It showed to be in route......so I waited a couple more days. Checked the tracking again and the tracking was the same. So I got home and it finally arrived. I got it out of the packaging and the descriptions the website gave was completely off from what I received. The bra was labelled large but what i received was what could only be described as small. The return policy (which you dont know until after you open) states that all items have to be in the original packaging and in original condition. But in order to get into the package you have to cut or tear them open. Return policy also doesn't tell you that the shipping is strictly yours to pay. So you buy enough of the crap they sell so you get free shipping and if you return it you pay for it. Great customer service there. It also states that if you purchase ****,pasties,etc they cannot be returned due to health concerns. So essentially what they are tell you is that you are screwed and have to keep the worthless crap they sell. I'm sending it all back with a note stating Ii will get a full refund or the next time they see my name it will be attached to a letter from a lawyer. Don't buy from this company.!"

2018-01-18

0 Stars! Definition of fraud

"Wrongful deception intended to result in financial gain...The expedited shipping is not worth the extra money, items will not get to you faster, it just gives them the opportunity to take your money. Don’t even open the packaging, because if you don’t put it back perfectly they will claim that is has been worn or “shows signs of use” (tried on) and they will not refund you. If you don’t get a refund, you can get your items back, but you have to pay another $2.00 to have them ship back to you. Save yourself from making the mistake of ordering from this site, there are better ones with a higher standard of customer service. "

2018-01-17

If I could give it 0 stars I would

"I ordered my items on Jan 5th 2018. I paid for priority shipping (2-3 days) also. After the 15th came and I didn’t receive anything I sent an email with my order number asking for an update. They never responded. Today the 17th I received part of my package. When I called and asked for an explanation she said that it was delayed getting to them to send to me. When I asked if there is anyone else I can speak to because I’m extemely disappointed she said no there’s not. So I’m confused is this a one woman company where they get items shipped from China. After opening my items they were broken and had holes. "

2018-01-12

Return policy is misleading!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

"You cannot even try something on with a **** shield. Unless you know your size--don't take the chance. Additionally the quality is poor."

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating