Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Product & services pricing Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spicy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

What a joke of a company

"Ordered lingerie for my fiance's wedding present to give to her on our honeymoon, but none of it fit correctly. When I returned it they would only give me store credit bc it had been 35 days and they only give actual refunds within 30 days. Ordered new stuff on 10/28/17 and told them to use my store credit and not to bill my card... But they billed my card. Called then the next day and explained the situation and they said they would apply the credit and refund the money to my card. After a few days of the money not being returned to my card I called and they said it could take a few days, but assured me they had done it. A week later and the money still hadn't been returned to my card so I called them again and they said that it is probably capital ones fault and that I might need to contact them, but they would try one more time to return the money. The next day the money was still not there so I called capital one and was told they had not received any returned funds but they would call the company with me on the phone. Believe it or not now that capital one was on the phone the representative told me there had NEVER been any attempt to return the funds to my card!!! Unbelievable!!! To make matters worse, one of the items I purchased was apparently back ordered even though no one had told me that and to this day, 12 days later, the money still hasn't been returned to my card and I still haven't received my order! The best thing about the whole situation is I no longer have any store credit with them and will have no reason to ever do business with them again in the future..."

2017-11-01

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

"I paid for 2-3 day shipping expecting my package to arrive within 2-3 days. I called the company and they stated that its 2-3 from when the package leaves their factory. Uhhh well duh! I would hope any package is shipped within 2-3 days, but that was not FULLY explained on their site. I tried tracking my package (that was ordered on 10/24/17) and the details were not available. I called and ask the rep how long it would take to receive my package and was told that they were not able to see exactly where it was. So at the point, I was completely frustrated and asked for a refund. The rep then stated "The package was sent out so we are not able to give you a refund". But just ten seconds ago, NO ONE knew where the package was. It is now 11/1/17 and I have not received anything. This company's customer service **** completely and if any of my friends tell me that they are ordering from this horrible company, then I will be referring them elsewhere. This is my first and last time dealing with this company. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM! Go to Priscillas or your local lingerie store, but do not spend a dime with this company."

2017-10-29

Just in time!

"I did live chat earlier today expressing concern about my order being here by Saturday since my order status had not yet been updated online. I spoke with Michelle who was very polite and helpful but told me she wasn't sure if it would get here on time but she would try. Next thing I knew my order was shipped and it's expected to be here on Saturday....right on time. Thank you so much! I actually did not expect it to get here on time but was happy with how Michelle had handled it. But now it will be on time and you've made my weekend. I'm just so happy with your awesome service."

2017-10-27

Shipping is Horrible but Worth buying from if you have time to wait on order

‚Äč1st things 1st. My **** clown costume is Exactly what I ordered & good quality. Minus they FORGOT to ship my arm warmers that come with the costume. I ordered my costume at 12:25am 10/20. I saw the company is located in California so there was no need for me to pay for 2 day shipping because I figured I'd get it in 3 days tops. WRONG!

I ordered it Early Friday morning. They sent an email stating they got my order immediately. So I figured it would ship the same day, WRONG!

I contacted the company on Monday & was told it takes at least 2 business days to process my order... Woosah. I finally received an email on Tuesday giving me tracking info. I received my order yesterday 10/26. Almost a week after ordering it.

I wish I had reviewed the company 1st then I would have seen they DON'T have a Yelp & they often get confused with another company Spice Lingerie whereas this company is called Spicy lingerie. I even called the wrong number when trying to inquire about my order. The invoice did not have a phone number on it so, I had to go to the website to search for it.

So I ordered Early Friday 10/20 & received my order yesterday, 10/26. Shipping was Free but that is still a long time for an order that is in California that is going to somewhere else in California. Mind you I could have driven to their location & it would have taken an hour.

I'm Happy w/my costume aside from the fact they FORGOT to ship the arm warmers that came w/my costume WOOSAH!!! I Won't be ordering from this company again unless it's weeks in advance. Their shipping is horrible.

I sent them an email about the missing arm warmers & now awaiting a response & will post the outcome once they finally respond.

2017-10-19

Superior service

"Excellent service and order received quickly. Very happy with the products. Will definitely be ordering from this company again. "

2017-10-11

Wrong products, no refunds

"I was sent sizes other than what I ordered and have since returned them. No one will return a call or e-mail about my refund. They just stole $200+ from me. Horrible company."

2017-10-10

Don't do business with them! Total SCAM

"I ordered an item on 6/30/17. They never said anything about the item being backordered at the time of purchase.

I have been calling every month since the order date trying to find out what's going on?

As of today (10/10/17) still no package and when I called customer service (which is a joke) they told me I never paid for the item, it's been on hold and if I wanted to pay for it they would sent it out.

Ha! No thank you, I'll file a report with my credit card company and get my money back.

2017-10-10

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"This is the worst company."

2017-09-12

Excellent products

"Loved all the pieces I bought. They are made with high quality fabric and are not cheaply made. Love, love, love it!"

2017-07-20

They should not be running an online business

"I ordered on 7-13 an item. The site states that most items ship out the next day and some items require 2-3 business days. I contacted them via their online support. Michelle, the rep immediately started to argue that the items require 4-5 business days to ship. I pointed out that their site states 1-2 days. She stated that I would receive a tracking number in the next 24 hours. I explained that I am 90 miles away from where they ship it and if it went out today, I'd see the item in time. I stated if it shipped the day after, I might still see the item the day I needed it by. Michelle kept arguing that it was in their warehouse and they would have to 'find' the order to cancel it. I stated that I needed it within the next two days and if they couldn't get it out today to cancel the order.

After I mentioned the cancel, she immediately went it the rant that the order was in process and they may not be able to cancel it.

I am just taking this up with my credit card company. This firm has no idea how to fulfill orders, let alone give customer support. This is 2017, not 1996.

2017-07-12

HORRIBLE!

"I ordered quite a few items on a Monday and paid for 2+3 day shipping. As of 10 days later and the items still have not even shipped and I get the run around from customer service that its ready to ship but they do not know when it will and they cannot give me a refund because its ready to ship and they do not know if their warehouse can find it before it does. They have said the same thing the last three days! I needed these items for an event this weekend and ordered in plenty of time! Horrible! Do not order if you expect to get it in a timely manner! "

2017-07-09

Good for the price

"I've ordered several items over the past few years. I'm a plus size woman and have a hard time finding a good selection of items in my size. Spicy Lingerie has not failed me yet. Items fit as expected and the quality has been fine. It's not super luxurious but great for my purposes. I've ordered bra and **** sets, negligees, and body stockings. The free gifts are super cheesy, but they are not why I order from them. I have not had a reason to return anything or deal with customer service."

2017-06-16

Scam, horrible products & no refund

"I got awful products and when I returned them I got bogus reasons for why they couldn't accept my return. Finally they gave me a partial store credit which is useless because their quality is awful."

2017-06-03

Never received the order

"I ordered something and received an email a week or two later that it was "backordered" even though the site did not say that at the time I ordered. I asked to change to another item and they never responded or sent me either of the items. Pretty stupid."

2017-06-01

Dont buy from here!!

"Wasn't to sure about this website but ordered anyways and I knew as soon as I saw what it was shipped in that it was going to be cheap. Outfits are super cheap and not sized right. And the free gift is a joke, some crap necklace that I have my kid. One of my outfits didn't even come cause there out of stock and could take up to 2 months. Going to try and return but with all these other ladies saying they couldn't I'm probably out of luck. Horrible company won't order again "

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!