909-598-0588

Shipping & packaging: 4.58/10
Customer service: 4.32/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-07-16

Avoid this company, at all costs

"This company will scam you out of your money at every turn. Place an order that you wish to return? "Sorry, we don't offer refunds on that particular item... you can only have a store credit." Wish to use part of that store credit? "Sorry, you have to use the entirety of that credit on this order or you will use the remainder of the credit." Paid for 2-3 day shipping to have all of the outfit's parts by a certain day but didn't receive 1/2 of that order? "Sorry, you send the now-useless items back, but we won't refund the additional $ you paid for expedited shipping because we did send you SOME of the items in 2-3 days... oh, and you'll have to pay for the shipping to send it back to us too." The customer service representatives are condescending, the policies are ever-changing to deny you opportunity for the refund to which you should be entitled and they simply do not honor the basic tenets of a contract. "

2018-06-25

Best sports bras EVER

"Seriously, the best sports bras ever"

2018-06-25

Good selection, but definitely some issues

"The Good:
1. Very large selection
2. Good prices
3. Customer service does answer (I tried both email and chat; got through to both). The agents weren't the most personable, but they helped me.

The Bad:
1. In the age of Amazon and eBay, it feels like they have excruciatingly slow shipping. Received my items a little over two weeks after I had ordered them (and I'm only two states over from them).
2. Upon receiving my items, there was an insert in the package that said one of the items was out-of-stock/backordered. Why can't I be informed of that in the ordering process? The insert said it would be shipped out to me in 4-6 weeks. Instead, a few weeks later, they just sent a refund for the item with no explanation. A bummer, as the item was part of a matching set...
3. The free gifts are garbage. Don't be suckered into putting more into your cart just to get the free gifts. I got some silly jewelry that looks like it came out of a claw machine.

2018-06-22

Wake up, Spicy!! It's the 21st century.

"Good website and smooth ordering. However, I was not informed that item was backordered. Four days later, lacking a shipping confirmation, I reach out and learn it's another 2-4 weeks until item may be in stock. Call and get right to an agent. Required "stock number" before she would take order. If I can find it by name of item, why can't she? Quickly swapped in a new, in stock item. I asked when it would be shipped. Exasperated with this apparently silly question, she said, "Two to four business days, and then a week for shipping." This is Friday afternoon, so assuming it goes out next Wednesday or Thursday, it'll be a full three weeks since I ordered initially. Not good. What's that I hear about Yandy as faster alternative?"

2018-06-19

Worst company ever

"I placed my order on June 12th with expedited shipping. On the website it states most orders are processed on 1 day. Others take 2-4 days Business days. I reached out them and they said my order will be shipped on Friday. It's not Tuesday and my order is still pending. If I wanted to wait for my order I would not have paid for expedited shipping. Dont listen to any of their reviews because they are far from a good site to order from. I get it, processing does take time for stupid companies like this but DONT LIE. I probably wont get my order till next week if I'm lucky. "

2018-06-14

So happy! Will definitely order again!

"Wow, I’m glad I didn’t read these reviews before placing my order, otherwise I might have been scared off! Spicy Lingerie is the best! I placed my order online last Friday, and all of my items arrived in the correct size, as ordered, today (Thursday). The quality is good and all of the outfits are as pictured on their website. Everything fits perfectly! I am very pleased with my experience with this company, they have a great selection and reasonable processing time. Will definitely order from Spicy Lingerie again. "

2018-05-20

Horrible, horrible shipping

"Do NOT order from this company if you want your items in a reasonable amount of time. Listen to the reviews. The positive reviews on this site are clearly entered in by the company.

I ordered Express 1-day shipping from this business. They took a week to "process" my order, then 1-day shipped only half the items. Then they claimed the remaining items were on "backorder" even though the website never stated the items were on "backorder". Then, they charged me a 1-day shipping fee based on the full order size.

This business does not warehouse or stock their items. Prepare yourself for a very, very long order processing on most items. Don't order from Spicy Lingerie. Order from Yandy. Yandy processed same day, and their 2-3 shipping took only 2-days.

2018-05-07

Took my money and never sent anything

"I ordered something for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day 2018 nothing ever turned up I tried to contact them via email almost 30 time's and call from Australia they never responded so disputeted the transaction with the bank and was successful only to have the lie about sending me anything and then lodge a counter dispute and lose to top things off they sent a email to review them with only 2 options average or above average don't deal with this company they are not only a bad company they are criminals "

2018-05-07

Awesome

"My purchase arrived before expected delivery day I requested for it to be there Sunday and it came on Sunday I couldn't thank you guys enough definitely worth every penny"

2018-02-25

Love Spicy Lingerie

"always great
each item i can got what exactly i need
great product great price
fast shpping

2018-02-25

Great service and good quality

"I love love everything I bought. Ignited all the love fire "

2018-02-14

Horrid company, horrid experience

"I ordered over $300 of lingerie for my wedding/honeymoon over 2 weeks in advance, and paid for 2 day shipping. 2 days before the wedding, it still hadn't shipped, and they said I would need to pay another $35 to upgrade to 1 day shipping if I wanted it on time. I had no choice, so I did. When it arrived, items were missing. They were on the receipt, but marked "not shipped." It's been almost 2 months and the remaining items still haven't shipped. The quality of everything that I did receive was horrid, and could be compared to dollar store lingerie. For victorias-secret pricing, I was expecting more. The sizing was also incredibly misleading. The 3x I ordered fit my size-small friend. WTF? I'm just hoping I can get my money back."

2018-02-10

feeling **** is easy with spicy lingerie

"Everything about my order was easy and fast. I am surprised by the other negative reviews as I had no issues with mine. I was headed for a mini vacation with hubby and wanted to get some lingerie for the trip. However, I didn’t want to drive to the mall and walk into a store to pick out something too “scandalous” so I appreciated the easy and discrete shipping from Spicy. Also, the prices are much better compared to something like VIctorias secret. The selection was also much more broad. I like the creative names of the lingerie sets and there was anything I could imagine wanting to buy— leather, lace, feminine, costume lingerie, bustier, teddy, multiple piece sets, garter belts! They have seriously everything. Plus they have a lot of season sales and coupon codes available so you can get a good deal if you pre plan your purchase.

I’ve also ordered costumes here in the past and the selection is much better than those Halloween pop up stores. Would definitely recommend. I don’t know any other website with these great prices and great selection.

2018-02-10

Awesome selection for halloween costume and many more

"I bought my halloween costume every year from Spicy Lingerie. They offered the most selections of whimsicle and fun style of princesses and characters outfit to make my halloween outfit stood out from the crowd.

They also offers fast shipping and delivered my packages in timely manner, not to mention they had the greatest customer service I have ever encounter through out all online stores I have visited! totally recommended!

Wife won’t get Valentine’s Day gift

"Order was placed on Tuesday February 6th, I receive an email on Friday February 9th at 5:30pm that the items purchased are on back order. They are now closed and the office will not be open until Monday. This leaves me now scrambling to find someone else that can get a Valentine’s Day gift to my wife who is out of town on business on time. Don’t waste your time or money with this company!"

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating