973.846.7856
    info@specialtysports.com
    973.846.7856

2014-08-11

"These tires are amazing they grip tight and slide smooth. They go through rocks and most of the time I don't feel them I just see them fly to the side. Over all in rate them 5 stars.

2014-07-21

"Very prompt delivery and excellent customer service. My 13 year old was thrilled to receive the Penny 22" 4th of July Skateboard , THANK YOU so much, Keith!"

2013-05-19

"Prices were really good, and shipping was free and fast, only 3 days, I will be ordering from them again in the near future."

2013-01-14

"as being an old head skater my son wanted a long board and I choose the Dregs for its sleekness and being put together well. When I recieved the board at my job I quickly opend it up and tested it out. Very smooth, turned nicely and sturdy. AND imagine the looks on my co-workers faces seeing this 54 yr (young) guy crusing on a longboard. OH! and my son likes ot alot too."

2013-01-12

"These guys are awesome, they personally took my order and searched the wharehouse closest to where I was flying into for vacation to find and send my skateboard within a day. It was there before I was, even though I ordered it right before I got on the plane.

The Swallow Wedge is a super sweet little board. With a sharp turning radius and a bit of pop from the kick tail it is a real sidewalk surfer. It has great pump action and still hold stable at higher speeds. The natural wood grain is beautiful and the size is ideal to strap on a backpack and take as a carry-on for a plane ride.

Thanks
Aaron Sababba Lebowitz

2012-12-25

"All was handled easily and as expected"

2012-08-29

"Site was relatively easy to navigate, with product and pricing, etc. upfront. Shipment arrived promptly, and was exactly as ordered."

2012-08-23

"I like the way they are organized and products quickly they reach us, keep buying in "Specialty Sports""

2012-01-01

"I put in 4 different orders at the same time and Specialty Sports was the first to arrive! Very stoked exactly what I ordered!! Thank You!!!"

2011-12-10

"They got my order wrong the first time, but the solution was easily found. They give good and fast responding help."

2011-11-15

"Very happy with the quick service of Specialty Sports. Thanks.
Ed

2011-11-15

"I love my Shirt! Great Service and I will Highly recommend that all my friends shop on Specialty Sports!"

2011-11-01

"I am very pleased. Everything I ordered was shipped on time. No problems!"

2011-10-26

"Good customer service and their prices are very competitive. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for skate equipment.

Order delivered right on time as well.

2011-10-26

"Fast shipping. Great item. Thanks for the excellent service!"

Share Specialty Sports's store rating