Stores > SonicElectronix
  • SonicElectronix

6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
      1-877-289-7664

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review SonicElectronix by clicking a star below.

Great service

"Ordered a sealed box for 2 12” subs on Thursday morning n received it on Saturday morning in perfect condition!!! Great job"

Excellent service

" Items were shipped right away and The items arrived on that date sonic said they would be here excellent service I would definitely recommend sonic to Friend."

Return customer

"Deal with made company’s on the phone on daily basis. Mostly, customer service level is way down and unacceptable. Was impressed with Sonic’s "

2017-12-24

"Fast shipping and access to great information on your install."

2017-12-24

Happy customer

"i have bought several things from Sonic Electronix ,very satisfied with all products,great service and fast shipping"

Stuff and things

" Oh my stuff is spot on and all my things are on time or better"

Long time customer

"I have been shopping with sonicelectronix for a few years now. Always great prices and great products. "

Great product wrong accessories

"I was sent an awesome radio, and trim kit, but the wiring harness sent to convert did not match my vehicle as it claimed. "

Open box purchase

"Product as described for open box purchase. Very fast shipping!"

2017-12-22

EASY TRANSACTION

"BEST PRICE WITH SUPER FAST SHIPPING, SPEAKERS ARRIVED A DAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, WILL BUY FROM SONIC AGAIN AND AGAIN."

2017-12-22

Worst Company I've ever dealt with

"I ordered an a car stereo got it within a few days, then I ordered a second one and wanted to return the first one. I haven't talked to a single person from this company is over 20 days of trying to return the first item and get my second one out of processing. They never respond to emails, always more than 15 people in line waiting on the phone. Not sure if anyone actually answers when you get to 1 or if you can get there. Was waiting on the phone over an hour and the number of people in front of me went up more than once in the same call. They apparently do not want items returned or to send items. Would not recommend this place to anyone."

2017-12-18

First time ordering from Sonic

"First time ordering from Sonic. I was a little hesitant at first but i couldn't pass up their black friday deal so i pulled the trigger. I got my order on time before christmas and i had no problem getting in contact with a rep to troubleshoot the install. Great first experience i would definitely buy from them again despite some of the negative reviews!"

2017-12-12

Fantastic

"When you know nothing you need an expert to make the experience great. Andrew, made me feel like a knowledgeable buyer and a personal friend. He made sure there were no loose ends and then reminded me that they would help the third party installer if need be. That is Fantastic service"

2017-12-05

Special order

"Most of the items I have ordered came with no issue. I ordered a stealthbox that was a special order and they stated it may take a couple weeks which I was fine with. Unfortunately I was finally given a shipping tracking number and it has stated that the item has been processed awaiting ups for over a week. I sent an e-mail and called and never received a call back. It was my understanding that once a shipping label is created that means it is ready to be shipped. If it is still on backorder it would be nice to atleast get some sort of update or a call back. That way I can cancel and order through another vendor if necessary."

2017-12-04

Reviews are true, NO customer service!!

"Ordered a stereo for my moms birthday and it's been over a week, item says it's processed but UPS still haven't received the item. I thought maybe something is holding it up so I tried, emailing multiple times, called multiple times at different days and times. I don't know how you run a business with no way of reaching anybody!!!! This is ridiculous! I should've bought from Amazon instead!!! Please don't waste your time with this company!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We will be in contact with you soon to resolve this issue. ”

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.