6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    1-877-289-7664

Customer service: 8.74/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.93/10
2018-03-14

kenwood dvd player

"I really enjoy ordering from sonic"

2018-03-14

Best place ever

"Got exactly what I needed and wanted for a great price"

Excellent

"Excellent hhzhxhxbxbxbxbxbxb"

Wrong item sent

"Ordered a camera on 2-23-18, received a plastic adapter on 3-1. Immediately contacted support about the problem, I was told to send pictures, which I did right away. After some back and forth I finally got my Return Authorization 3-5. Sent the item back 3-7 and said I would still take the camera if they could send it out right away. I was installing a new stereo and wanted to hook it up at the same time. He said as soon as he saw movement on the return he would send it out. Today (3-12) I asked for the status, he said he just put the order in and I should get it by the end of the week. I know accidents happen but it should have been resolved in a timely manner. I gave my phone number to try and get this resolved but never got a call. If I get it Friday, that will be 21 days. This was a small order, I would hate to see how a large order is handled."

SonicElectronix's Avatar
SonicElectronix from SonicElectronix has responded
Posted Mar-15-2018

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We try our best to satisfy every customer. You should not have to wait that long and we agree with you. We will be in contact with you soon to resolve this issue. ”

2018-03-12

Best pricing and fast shipping.

"Like always, great pricing and fast shipping, however super long lines on phone, I guess it’s cause everyone is shopping here."

Great

"Received everything on time and as expected. "

2018-03-11

Good business

"Very Good service very fast shipping awesome would recommend to anyone thank you sonic electronics "

2018-03-07

Awful service

"Had great reviews so I ordered from this place because they had great prices. A part of my order was wrong so I emailed AND called multiple times and it was almost a week before anyone responded and even then, I waited ANOTHER week for them to even drop off the new part to USPS facility and a few days after that for it be delivered. Very disappointed because they had great reviews! "

SonicElectronix's Avatar
SonicElectronix from SonicElectronix has responded
Posted Mar-13-2018

“We would love to get in contact with you so we can resolve this issue but I dont see a way to find your order. We will be in contact with a direct message. ”

2018-03-07

Pioneer D series 6x8

"Product arrived fast and was a breeze to install and the sound quality is great! "

Excellent customer service

"Ordered a amp And they had A promotion to get a free amp wiring kit That I forgot to Claim Call the next day and they sent it to me with no problems"

AWESOME!

"I LOVE THIS WEBSITE SO MUCH. THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO GO WHEN YOU NEED CAR AUDIO ACCESSORIES! (:"

Great sellers

"I am very happy with my purchase. Not only are the prices great, they throw in extra goodies too!"

Amazing

"I've gotten all my audio gear from sonicelectronix. They have quality
Merchandise at a low price.

Great Experience

"Good selection, great value and fast shipping!"

2018-03-05

Easy, Hassle Free Online Experience!

"Was recommend to your website via my brother whom ordered several car stereo items from ya a year ago or so. Your website was so well put together and so very easy to navigate! Found exactly what I wanted with just a couple of clicks! Will definitely be recommending and returning to Sonic Electronix for all of my car audio needs! You guys rock! Thank you"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.