Stores > SonicElectronix
  • SonicElectronix

6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
      1-877-289-7664

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review SonicElectronix by clicking a star below.
2018-01-04

Great experience as always

"I've been ordering from y'all for few years now and never had a bad experience, hoping for more purchases thru the years "

2018-01-03

No customer service and a bait and switch

"Bought a double din radio with speakers for my son's car on the website I chose a adapter harness that retains the factory amp and they sent me a harness that does not retain factory amp ,I am guessing that they ran out of the one I wanted so they gave me the other one , every time I call there is 20-30 people in que I have waited in que for 1-1.5 hrs several times and can not get thru very frustrating and meanwhile my poor son just wants his stereo installed . shame on you Sonic !!! "

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Hello,

We have sent you the instructions for the return. It looks like you did receive everything you should have. We will be looking into this further and working with you on this. ”

2018-01-03

Quality service.

"Fast shipping and great customer service to make sure of an accurate delivery. Thanks guys!"

2018-01-02

AMAZING SERVICE AND PRODUCTS.

"First time buyer. I have to say im AMAZED WITH THE SHIPPING. SUPER FAST...... AND THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT WAS AMAZING. IM GOING TO KEEP BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE. FOR THE PRICE AND SERVICE SPEED AND QUALITY. WELL WORTH IT..."

Great stuff

"Finishing up my car with ends for big 3"

2018-01-02

Great company to purchase from!

"This is the second time I have ordered something from sonic and I couldn't be happier. Great products at great prices and fast delivery. I usually order my car audio from a different online company but I decided to try sonic out cause that's where my coworker gets his car audio and I was very satisfied with the help he got from them so sonic gots a new customer for life and I'll be ordering more products soon."

2018-01-02

Nice stereo great price but problems with install.

"The car stereo is very nice and what I wanted. Only 2 problems. First I had to cut out one of the dash supports behind the radio because the radio was 1 inch deeper than the original. Not very easy job. The second is at night with brightness and color turned all the way down it is to bright and lights up the cab and me. Instruction not clear on where to attach any wire that might be the dimmer wire. 3 or 4 extra wires didn't know what to do with need better wiring instructions. Cannot use steering wheel controls for radio, must be a connector to solve this. But did not see an option.
How do I voice call some one with out looking through the call list?

very good transaction

"fast shipping and a great website."

2018-01-02

Great experience - easy to select products!

"Sonic made it an easy process to find the amp wiring kit and terminal cup that I need for my subwoofer installation. Also, their prices are hard to beat! I've used them in the past, and I'll continue to use them in the future."

2018-01-01

Great place to purchase quality audio equipment

"They’re helpful and have great prices"

Excellent product

"Always Very dependable service "

Easy choice

"All parts i was told fit my vehicle. Competitite pricing. Some where cheaper on amazon and had faster shipping.. but with the free bundles/freebis that they had i couldnt refuse. "

Awesome service

"Awesome service for a Boxing Day order. They Even had staff to answer and solve ordering questions.
Installed the head unit, waiting for warmer days to install the amp

Awesome as always!!!

"All good win win never had a problem!!"

Great price!

"Great price, fast shipping! Will order from again."

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.