6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    1-877-289-7664

Customer service: 8.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.01/10
2018-05-28

Great

"Very good company to deal with"

2018-05-28

10 year customer

"It’s been a while since I have had money for a stereo. But the moment I decided it was time this was the first place I looked online. They have always been great with extremely fast shipping , and are willing to price compete. They were my first car stereo 11 years ago. And today I order through them , yet again. Thanks "

2018-05-26

Great products and shipping

"Have ordered a couple things from Sonic and I will be ordering from them again."

2018-05-25

Excelnte y confiable compañia

"Al paso de los meses confio mas en Sonic Electronix. Gracias por hacer mi
pasatiempo cada vez mas agradable con sus estupendos descuentos y entregas rapidas.

2018-05-19

great radio!!!!

"radio sounds great and was easy to install! thanks."

2018-05-17

Awesome site for car electronics

"Bought couple things I needed to install speakers in my car and sonic electronix had everything and show u stuff that fit your car specifically. Shipping was fast and I would highly recommend shopping here I’m going to buy a subwoofer next and they have everything you need "

2018-05-11

Amazing experience like always

"awesome service fast shipping and got exactly what i needed with no hassle. Another great experience with sonic electronix"

2018-05-08

"every time I order it's always 5 star service "

2018-05-06

Best price for th item I was looking for.

"Great price! Easy check out!"

2018-04-27

kenwood radio

"I installed my new radio yesterday and I love everything about it. This has got to hands down the best kenwood radio I've owned and I've owned a few in my time. The features it has is great and the technology it is packing is awesome. this is my second purchase fro sonic electronics and i'm always satisfied ."

2018-04-26

Nothing went right

"I ordered a couple head units and install kits for 2 different customers. The package arrived on time but was missing one of the head units (a double din Pioneer). So I called the support department and had to wait on hold for more than an hour before I spoke with someone. They got the process started and the guy on the phone even sent me his personal email to help speed things up. I submitted all the info required and began the wait for the radio to be shipped to me since they said they were still in stock and should ship out the next day. A week later I still had no radio, no email or anything which is really starting to get my customer aggravated since he has now been waiting an additional week for his install to be finished. I called support again and waited forever to talk to someone. Once I did, I was told they credited my account with the $169.99 for the head unit. Ok that wasn't what I was expecting, but whatever it works I guess. So I go to order the head unit again and now its out of stock and a special order item. There are no other similar Pioneer head units for that price or cheaper so I had to pay an addition $20 out of pocket for the next model up, which still isn't the end of the world. I had earned $10 from SonicElectronix for the previous order so I only had to come out of pocket $10. Well I check my bank account 2 days later and they pulled out an additional $189.99. So here I am again on the long awaited hold, writing this review."

2018-04-26

Excellent Service!

"The price was unbeatable, everything was in stock, and they shipped rocket fast! I would not hesitate to use them again or suggest them to others."

2018-04-25

Can't wait to install this in my vehicle

"Delivery was actually a day early, can't wait to install this weekend! "

Great job

"Recently order some parts for my friends system, who wanted to add an amp to his stock unit. Guys help me out with a plug and play harness for the Acura TSX and a in line audi converter for the Subaru WRX. Great service like always. Thanks again guys!"

Good business

"Nice transaction and fast Shipping"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.