6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    1-877-289-7664

Customer service: 7.22/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.27/10
2018-08-24

Where's my order?

"I ordered a stereo/backup camera on 8/13/18 from Sonic Electronix with 2 day free shipping. It stated the item was in stock. On 8/15/18, I contacted Sonic Electronix because I had not received a shipping notice. They said it should ship that day. It did not. I received an email on the 16th that it should ship that day. I again called on the 17th, Eric assured me it would ship that day. The following week, I received an email asking me if it was a time sensitive order and I replied yes, it is a birthday gift. I have emailed them twice asking for a refund and received no response. Since the 17th I have been unable to reach them by phone. I filed a dispute with PayPal on the 20th which the seller has yet to reply. On Sonic Electroniz website they still show the item in stock and ready to ship. I feel scammed."

2018-07-27

Awesome customer service

"Joey S. You rock!!! Thank you for your time, your service was awesome, will recommend you guys to all my family and friends, awesome awesome service. John"

2018-07-17

Horrbile company. No customer service at ALL!

"Sent me the wrong item and missing items I purchased. Never returned my call or EVER answer the phone. WIll never do business again with them! Stay away"

2018-06-26

Love this site

"This is the only way to buy good prices and fast deliver "

2018-06-25

No one ever answers phonrs

"I called for 7 hours never a answer..left to message board never called back. Ripped me off on free install kit..they **** I'm done"

2018-06-23

Nice product

"Great communication and they gave great email updates."

2018-06-23

Excelente

"Muy buen trato y amable 10 "

2018-06-22

Great Service

"Top notch service! Have what you need and get it shipped to you in a very timely manner!

2018-06-20

It was alright.

"I purchased a subwoofer. I think I was egged on by the deal, but I'm not even sure I got that great of a deal. I worry because I don't know if it'll fit in my Golfs spare tire space like I'm hoping (I am trying to replace the Fender subwoofer that sits in the middle of the spare tire in the spare tire well. Anyway, I don't mind if I lose the spare tire really, but do hope I can keep the subwoofer under the trunk floor and not have it stick out. I heard somewhere the trunk floor to the bottom of the trunk is 7-8" deep. And I think the JL Sub Box and sub I ordered may be 2" to deep to sit flush. We'll see. Guess I won't know if I don't try."

2018-06-10

On time orders

"Well i have ordered many things from sonic electronix and have always gotten great service , well except this order from May 26th that i still have not received and it is the 10th of June . Like i said have always gotten my orders on time and in great shape , but this order they really have dropped the ball more than once it has been 15 days i don't understand . I requested sonic electronix to email me when the product was available and they did so , and i was rite on the order and the web site said their were 2 left and after i ordered the said item the web site said their were only 1 left and thinking to my self wow just in time the item in question is the big 3 upgrade by Belva . Like i said it has been 15 days and its Sunday the 10th of June. And since then i have ordered 2 more items , one of them on Saturday and the other on Tuesday and it has shipped and the Saturday order i will find out if it gets shipped out on Monday fingers crossed. Would really like to get my order from the 26th of May because this is holding me up from installing the $ 400.00 dollar alternator that sits in my garage like a big ol paper weight or door stop ."

2018-06-09

Fantastic!

"I was concerned because i didn't receive my shipment email but I call and your customer service quickly assured me I would have my product on time."

2018-06-06

Shipping Problems

"Paid for next day delivery ( showed correct day and before noon) and didn’t get order until Monday though I paid and extra thirty dollars plus. No response from customer service after emailing. "

2018-05-31

good service

"My order was shipped before expected, but by accident I was sent a different item by accident and when I went to return an item I could not get a hold of anyone in the call center. Otherwise I would recommend SonicElectronix to anyone the prices and amount of products are hard to beat."

2018-05-30

Amp

"I bought a Kicker 5 channel amp, excellent powerful amp."

2018-05-30

Excelent

"Been shopping here for years and never a problem. "

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.