6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    1-877-289-7664

Customer service: 8.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.01/10
2018-06-10

On time orders

"Well i have ordered many things from sonic electronix and have always gotten great service , well except this order from May 26th that i still have not received and it is the 10th of June . Like i said have always gotten my orders on time and in great shape , but this order they really have dropped the ball more than once it has been 15 days i don't understand . I requested sonic electronix to email me when the product was available and they did so , and i was rite on the order and the web site said their were 2 left and after i ordered the said item the web site said their were only 1 left and thinking to my self wow just in time the item in question is the big 3 upgrade by Belva . Like i said it has been 15 days and its Sunday the 10th of June. And since then i have ordered 2 more items , one of them on Saturday and the other on Tuesday and it has shipped and the Saturday order i will find out if it gets shipped out on Monday fingers crossed. Would really like to get my order from the 26th of May because this is holding me up from installing the $ 400.00 dollar alternator that sits in my garage like a big ol paper weight or door stop ."

2018-06-09

Fantastic!

"I was concerned because i didn't receive my shipment email but I call and your customer service quickly assured me I would have my product on time."

2018-06-06

Shipping Problems

"Paid for next day delivery ( showed correct day and before noon) and didn’t get order until Monday though I paid and extra thirty dollars plus. No response from customer service after emailing. "

2018-05-31

good service

"My order was shipped before expected, but by accident I was sent a different item by accident and when I went to return an item I could not get a hold of anyone in the call center. Otherwise I would recommend SonicElectronix to anyone the prices and amount of products are hard to beat."

2018-05-30

Amp

"I bought a Kicker 5 channel amp, excellent powerful amp."

2018-05-30

Excelent

"Been shopping here for years and never a problem. "

Good price, Quick shipping

"Good pricing, fast shipping, only complaint is full order wasn't shipped, when it said everything was in stock, evidently not because 2 items were backordered on me."

Avoid at all cost.

"Customer service is beyond horrible. I canceled an order but yet they shipped it anyways. I waited two hours on the phone to talk to someone. After I returned the product they charged me a 25% restocking fee for a product I had canceled. Avoid this company at all cost."

2018-05-29

Incorrect information and impossible return

"I ordered tweeters and sub speakers for my Mazda 6. The website said the models would fit with no alteration needed. When I received the speakers the tweeters would not fit nor would the speakers. Sonic advertises easy returns. I filed online for a return RA. The website said pending, and no additional information was given. I called Sonic 4 times to inquire about the return, at no time can you speak with an agent, you can only leave a message due to no agents available. I have left 2 voicemails and emailed Sonic. I have never received a response. Now the RA has been cancelled on there website. It maybe easy to order from them but trying to return products seems impossible. Terrible customer service and infrastructure. Shop with somebody else. "

2018-05-28

Great

"Very good company to deal with"

2018-05-28

10 year customer

"It’s been a while since I have had money for a stereo. But the moment I decided it was time this was the first place I looked online. They have always been great with extremely fast shipping , and are willing to price compete. They were my first car stereo 11 years ago. And today I order through them , yet again. Thanks "

2018-05-26

Great products and shipping

"Have ordered a couple things from Sonic and I will be ordering from them again."

2018-05-25

Excelnte y confiable compañia

"Al paso de los meses confio mas en Sonic Electronix. Gracias por hacer mi
pasatiempo cada vez mas agradable con sus estupendos descuentos y entregas rapidas.

2018-05-19

great radio!!!!

"radio sounds great and was easy to install! thanks."

2018-05-17

Awesome site for car electronics

"Bought couple things I needed to install speakers in my car and sonic electronix had everything and show u stuff that fit your car specifically. Shipping was fast and I would highly recommend shopping here I’m going to buy a subwoofer next and they have everything you need "

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.