Product & services pricing 8.96/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.09/10
2018-07-06

Great Place For Lenses

"Good contact lenses, fast shipping even to the Netherlands, and a good price and good offers.
4 out of 5 because there was a minor problem with an item being unavailable after i ordered it but it was handled perfectly fine and quicly!

2018-07-04

The best store!

"love the service and the products on this store, very fast shipping to my country, despite the fact that postal sevice is very slow in Mexico, I just need to wait 3 weeks, unlike other sites where I have to wait up to two months. I have always received my free pair of lenses, the cases for all the pairs and a beautiful package, even a little but cute gift . "

2018-07-01

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"Took my money after 2 weeks and never received my order. Contacted them but they couldn't care less!!! The owner was very rude and unprofessional!!!"

2018-06-25

Great variety and fast shipping

"I love the great variety and high quality of their lenses, so many to choose from. The shipping was faster than I expected. "

2018-06-24

Excellent!

"The shipping is very unique and the lenses quality too. They look very natural, I use their lenses daily and I don't have any problems with my eyes! ♥♥♥♥♥"

So natural

"MY experience with this company is great. The contacts are natural and I get so many compliments. When I placed my order, I accidentally put the wrong address. They immediately corrected the address once I told them and the parcel only took 3 or 4 days to arrive! I'm super pleased with the product because they blend so well into you eye. I've never payed such a price for a contact that looks this good. I would honestly recommend to anyone."

Excellent contacts!

"My experience was great! I was happy with customer service and contact selection. I am located in the US and the shipping was fast and got exactly what I ordered with a free gift of a contact lens case :) Will definitely order again! "

GREAT SERVICE AND SHIPPING

"I bought contacts from them and received them faster than the expected delivery date. great customer service and great company"

2018-06-22

Great Customer Service and Shop!

"Solution-Lens is a great shop. They have good and speedy customer service and my orders always came with a small gift (contact lens case). They also have good sales and deals to take advantage off, usually FREE PAIR of contact lens with your order. Delivery is FREE, including international orders!"

Awesome seller!

"I would order again and again ! Great service and affordable."

I LIKE THIS SHOP

"Loves the lenses! More designs to choose."

2018-06-21

Solution lens is the best!

"Whether I’m in the states or in France, I always buy my colored contact lenses from solution lenses. The prices and quality of the lenses are absolutely top notch and I can not be happier. They give a cute gift in every order—usually ear rings. However, since I don’t have my ears pierced, they have me a free pair of contact lenses instead! They are so generous, efficient, and overall the best contact lenses store that I’ve purchased from! Customer service is perfect. I 100% recommend them!"

2018-06-13

Awesome contact lenses for awesome prices

"This place is awesome, I get all my lenses from here. They're really affordable and have good deals."

2018-03-27

"USA order 8 days delivery including weekend, genuire Korean contact lenses with authenticity bar code"

2018-03-26

Amazing!!

"The contact lense was really pretty and their customer is very nice. I am from the US, and I got my package very fast!! Great shipping and price!"

Share Solution-Lens.com's store rating