24*7 Hotline

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 3.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.00/10

Super glasses fast delivery

"So pleased about my new glasses quick shipping and excellent quality for cheap price "

Awesome Service

"I could not believe it when my glasses arrived in 4 days. That is amazing. Love them."

2018-09-16

Great price and fast shipping

"Really great price on Spy Happy lens glasses and the shipping was fast. Definitely a great place to buy shades."

Great!!

"Very impressive! I have not worn glasses in years so when it came time to purchase some I was very hesitant about ordering online even though my husband had ordered from SmartBuyGlasses before. I am a try on several different frames numerous times type of person. Just let me say that the selection you have to choose from is unmatched in style, quality, brand name, colors etc., etc. Oh and did I mention the UNBELIEVABLE PRICES! All of these are fantastic but add to it the ability to use the Virtual Try On feature and I was hooked. It absolutely made trying on different frames so much easier than if I had done it in-store. Will be recommending SmartBuyGlasses to everyone and will be a return customer for sure."

2018-09-16

Tried it once. Wouldn’t recommend.

"I bought my prescription glasses last week on the mail and for about 5-7 days using them I was satisfied. They looked nice and felt okay but yesterday I picked them up and one of the plastic piece that is used against supporting the glasses on your nose broke off. I was disappointed that without any impact or force applied to them, and considering it’s been only a week, that they broke. I can’t use them because without the piece attached, the metal Part pokes my nose. Therefore I don’t recommend them. "

SmartBuyGlasses.com's Avatar
SmartBuyGlasses.com from SmartBuyGlasses.com has responded
Posted Sep-18-2018

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will immediately get in touch with you about this issue. We are hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Ben
Smarbuyglasses”

Horrible

"It states fast shipping on the website but I have yet to receive my package. It has been way over 5 days and I’m just waiting patiently. I regret buying from here and probably wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Lesson learned on my end. Not your fault. It happens. Thanks anyways. "

SmartBuyGlasses.com's Avatar
SmartBuyGlasses.com from SmartBuyGlasses.com has responded
Posted Sep-18-2018

“Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our apology for the delay in the delivery of your parcel. This delay is not usual and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are looking into this matter and we'll do our best to get the parcel delivered to you as soon as possible.

We will be in touch with your immediately to discuss this further.

Best regards,

Ben
Smarbuyglasses”

Mon meilleur choix

"Je suis très satisfait du service et de la qualité des produits OAQLEY. Livraison rapide. Merci beaucoup. Gerry"

Frame only.

"The price is very good. I just ordered the frame. I am satisfied with the product."

2018-09-10

Good

"Good job smart buy glasses"

Awesome service

"Second time ordering within the past month and totally impressed. Received glasses in four days. Super super happy. "

happy

"fast good and beautiful. like it"

Replacement Frames

"I recently had new lenses put in an old frame and only a few short months later broke them. I searched online and found the replacement on SmartBuy Glasses.com
My order was shipped promptly, and I received the new frames within a couple of weeks. Great experience overall. Would order again!

Awesome!

"I love it! And it shipped so quickly! "

I was searching for the exact model that i bought in 2013

"They were the only website that had still have them. I received them within a week in perfect condition With the case. I’ll of course buy again on this site."

Fast service

"It was great service the frame I chose was available and my lenses processed quickly and accurately. I received my order in a short space of time courier delivered."

Share SmartBuyGlasses.com's store rating

SmartBuyGlasses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartBuyGlasses.com is a merchant member
SmartBuyGlasses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.