24*7 Hotline

Customer service: 2.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-05-26

Dishonesty.

"All I want to say for the buyers is do not believe their picture advertised picture. Your expexctation from their pictures are much far from the reality. Do not trust either their refund policy. I have been waiting for the money back since March.

Posted Jun-03-2018

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the item you received.

We are posting actual photos of the items, however, note that the actual appearance might be a little different from the item due to the amount of light present when the items are taken.

If not happy with the item we offer 100 days return. You have the option to exchange the item for a different pair or return it for a refund.

We checked our Order System however, we cannot find your mentioned order. You can email us at customerservice@smartbuyglasses.com.

We hope to hear from you soon.

2018-04-23

Liars, do not follow through with their words.

"I ordered Polarized prescription sunglasses from them, and after speaking to a representative regarding the details, he informed me and confirmed the order of polarized prescription.. After a whole month of waiting, I inquire about the status of what is going on, for them to ask for another 84$ extra for polarization after having received CONFIRMATION from their service representative a month prior regarding the issue. Horrible follow through, their words don't mean anything, just because they say your order is going through does not mean it is. Will no longer do business with them."

Posted May-03-2018

“Hi Ricardo,

We appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your previous order with us.

I would like to apologize for the confusion. As discussed to you by my colleague the original lenses of your order is indeed polarized. However, since a prescription is added we had to removed the original lenses and fitted the new lenses with your prescription.

Also, the tint you chose for your prescription lenses was Medium Grey (G) - Medium Grey Gradient and not polarized prescription lenses.

I can see from the records that one of the Service Manager already handled the case and provided the solution. If there is any further issue you can contact her directly or email our customer service for assistance.

2018-03-28

liers

"bought pair of glasses a week ago they sent me a email saying that you will receive an email with the courier tracking details within 1-2 working days.... and i still havnt heard anythink"

Posted Apr-03-2018

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry if you have not received communication about your order with us.

We are sending you updates about the order on the email address you have provided on file. To make sure, we will be in touch with you shortly and discuss this further.

2018-03-05

Apalling dishonest service

"Ordered my prescription sunglasses on 25th January 2018 also paid for the order at the same time. Was told there would be a one week delay in getting them from the suppliers. Agreed to wait. This carried on for a further 2 weeks and I again agreed to wait as I was not in a rush for them. Finally on February 20th I received an email saying they were currently processing my prescription and it could be another 5-7 working days and they would ship them via courier. Received another email on 26th February stating they were being prepared for dispatch. On 2nd March I contacted them asking when I would get delivery. They told me they were unable to process my prescription and they cancelled the order without notifying me. It took them over six weeks to determine they would be unable to process my prescription. They have not mentioned anything about a refund. This is really appalling service. Would not recommend them to anyone.
Smartbuyglasses have replied to my initial review with TrustPilot with a promise to contact me. Needless to say this has not happened. Not only that, they have still not given me a refund. In their reply they stated that I requested them to cancel the order. I did no such thing. I told them I was not satisfied with their answer and asked to speak to a manager. I was told that there was no one available at the time at that a manager would contact me later. Once again this did not happen. I then logged on to their site to see if there was any information only to find my order had been cancelled without any notification al all.

Posted Mar-08-2018

“Hi Ivan,

We appreciate your feedback.

We would like to apologize for what happened to your order. I understand that what happened is not ideal for you nor to us.

Our Optical Laboratory tried to process the lenses however the prescription is not compatible with the design of the lenses. We have tried few times thus causing delay however it only damaged the sunglasses.

As per our records, our Service Manager already tried to call you however no one was available to answer the call. She left a message and will still try to contact you further about this case.

We are hoping for your understanding. We will follow up and make sure resolution is provided immediately.

2018-02-14

Great way to get brand name glasses at a reasonable price, however...

"My first order from SmartBuyGlasses took some time, about 4 weeks BUT when they arrived, they were perfect and the quality was fantastic. I am glad I found an alternative to LensCrafters. The price for the frames and progressive lenses were 50% less than the brick and mortar Lenscrafters store. SO, having said all of that, my advice is to navigate around their site WISELY. In other words, only order items that indicate that they're in-stock. Beware, that does not necessarily mean that it IS in-stock. You have to be prepared for the eventual email that tells you that the item has been backordered. Now, if everything works out, you should know that the lens making takes about another 3-4 days. Yeah, so if you're the type of person that expects your order quickly, look elsewhere. But if you are patient, like me, then you should be satisfied with their service. Their customer service department is terrific and they really do a good job of giving you updates on the status of your order. "

2018-01-28

Love my glasses!

"I originally found my Ralph Lauren frames at Lens Crafters but they were double the cost and not covered by insurance. On Smart Buy Glasses, they were half the cost and my eye doctors office covers my lenses! They are perfect and for a great price!"

2018-01-03

Thanks for nothing. Literally.

"I placed my order before Christmas and still have gotten no package or information regarding my package."

Posted Jan-04-2018

“Dear Valued Customer,

I am terribly sorry if you have not receive your parcel yet.

Your order has been dispatched to your provided address. To discuss this further we will be in touch with you immediately.

We appreciate your support with us.

2017-12-30

The worst service in the world

"They had delivered the wrong item on 13th Nov 2017 and I asked them to change the correct one to me on 14th Nov 2017, however, they had still sent me the wrong one on 30th Dec 2017 ( which is exactly the same as the one I returned to them before!!!! ) and I got the wrong item again after I waiting for more than one month finally. I never have such bad shopping experience like this. I won’t recommend this supplier to anyone!!!!!!"

“Dear Client,

Please accept my apologies for the mistake. I can understand that receiving the wrong model twice must be really frustrating.

Unfortunately, the supplier had this product wrongly categorized, therefore the mistake. However, we have already solve the issue. As I can see, one of my colleagues has already contacted with you to help you solve this problem.

If there is something else we could do for you, please do not hesitate contacting with us.

2017-12-30

BEWARE

"Ordered glasses on 12/6. The website says they ship within 5 days. They did ship, but then they were held at customs. Smartbuyglasses claimed that was normal and it would take a week for the glasses to get to me. The glasses didn’t arrive and were rejected by the FDA at customs. I requested a refund and was promised one, but haven’t received it. Had to lodge a charge back with AMEX.

BEWARE!!!!!

“Dear Client,

First of all, please accept my apologies for not being able to complete the delivery of your product this time and for the inconveniences.

As I can see, the refund for your order has been processed already and you should receive the funds in the following hours.

2017-12-29

Fast, Easy, Simple

"Easiest ordering ever. Truly the simplest site to order contacts. "

Unpredictable delivery delay

"I placed an order two weeks ago before Christmas but today (12/28) I still didn’t receive my sunglasses. I got an mail from FDA saying the product is detained, since it’s shipped from Hong Kong and doesn’t have some mandatory documents. Have sent a mail to ask about the ETA, they simply said it takes few days to pass the custom clearance. The amount is already deducted from my credit card but till now I still have no idea when I’ll receive the product or when will I get a refund."

“Dear Tsehanhuang,

We are glad to hear from you.

I would like to apologize for what happened to the shipment order. Despite the effort to get the parcel release, we provided all necessary information and documents needed however FDA's decision is beyond our control.

We will be in touch with you shortly to help solve this issue as soon as possible. Please be assured that we are doing our best to fulfill your order.

Satisfaction

"Super easy, great selection & price. Totally satisfied!"

Great!

"Excellent customer service! Fast shipping!!! Highly recommend!"

Excellent

"I ordered glasses on Friday afternoon. I received on Monday afternoon. I saw the tracking from DHL in which the glasses were shipped from HONG KONG. I was like OMS now that is SUPER DUPER fast. I ordered a second pair of glasses from them and will purchase others in the future "

Misleading on the shipping

"Their ad and website stated same day shipping. My Sun glasses were shipped 2-3 days later. Still got them in time for Christmas gift for my wife. Overall very satisfied with price and when I received them."

“Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to share your purchase experience with us and, please accept my apologies for the delay on the delivery of your order.

In any case, I am glad to hear that the product arrived on time for the Christmas present and I hope you wife loved the glasses.

I hope we can welcome you again in our store in the future.

Share SmartBuyGlasses.com's store rating

SmartBuyGlasses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartBuyGlasses.com is a merchant member
SmartBuyGlasses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.