Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST

Customer service: 9.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.51/10
2018-05-26

Horrible Customer Service

"Slickwraps does have some nice skins BUT don't waste your time! I ordered my item May 19, 2018. I chose the upgraded shipping which was 1-3 days. After I placed my order and paid it showed 5-15 days for shipping, even though I paid for 1-3 days. I sent in a ticket and the said the shipping i paid for isn't 1-3 days.... Even though their website said it was, when i order items I ALWAYS choose the express shipping. We fixed the issue by paying an extra $16, which I was fine with. They explained my order would be shipped May 19 or May 20. I sent in a ticket on May 20 because I called FedEx who they used and FedEx explained they only created a shipping label and they haven't received the item yet... So, I sent in another ticket asking when my item would be shipped, 4 days go by with my item still not being shipped!!! I sent in a ticket again and it's now May 26 and they still haven't responded! My order shows it was shipped but it doesn't matter. i should of canceled when their website showed false information. "

Good purchase

"This was a wonderful deep purple color and fit the phone it was designed for. It protects the phone well and gets the job done. "

Wow great skin

"Goes in and out of his pocket easily and I couldn't find one for an iPhone5 in the area where I live at any of the stores."

I love it

"I like the skin a lot. It protects without being heavy and feels good in my hand. There is a good selection of colors."

Highly recommend

"The phone skin is an excellent buy and it fits great. Highly recommend the skin."

Great product!!

"Bought this for my grandson. The skin seems sturdy and is his favorite color. We are all happy with the product."

Awesome skin

"Awesome phone skin and lightweight! Grips well and buttons need very little pressure to activate."

Great Skin

"I really enjoyed having the skin! It was sturdy and protected my phone through many many drops."

Very attractive skin

"I just purchased and after reading the description I was afraid it would bulk up my phone that it has not. Very attractive to boot! "

Good quality

"I am pretty picky about the fit on cell phone skin and these fit great. They are good quality for the money and offer good protection."

Nice Skin

"Purchased as a gift for the wife. She loves it. Fits well, buttons work, what more can you ask at that price. Two-piece, a bit more substantial than I had imagined."

Amazing skin

"Fit perfectly on my iPhone X! Was a little worried when people said it wouldn't fit in previous reviews but I had no issues. Easy to put on and secure."

Fits nicely

"Great skin fits nicely not to slim not to thick and it’s clear showcasing the phone only thing is fingerprints which are inevitable."

Strong skin!

"Great skin for a delicate phone. Lol, it feels durable and strong! I recommend the skin!"

Best skin

"Best skin for the iPhone X! Protects of the phone is dropped and yet still lets you see this beautiful device!"

Share Slickwraps's store rating