Stores > SleekShop.com
  • SleekShop.com SleekShop.com Elite Status

14251 Chambers Road
      Tustin, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      info@sleekhair.com

• checkmark icon Apple Pay
    • checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review SleekShop.com by clicking a star below.

Wow

"First, let me say that I was totally blown away by the speed in which I received this order. AND the order (Oribe and Davines, by the way) was wrapped in a nice tissue paper. The receipt was in a folder and I WILL ORDER AGAIN! I truly can't say if I could have found this cheaper elsewhere, but even if I could have saved a small amount, the service from this company was so good that I don't think I would care. A customer should expect a fair price, quick delivery, and good service. I think this company does all that and much, much more."

2018-01-30

Receive my order wrapped securely - great service

"I chose the SleekShop web site by googling Coppola "keratin shampoos & conditioners" and they were right up there with a promotion of 20% off Keratin. A very user-friendly, attractive website, so I ordered from them. I forgot to put in the 20% promotion with my purchases, but easily figured out how to contact Customer Care after the fact. They promptly fixed my order giving me the 20% discount - a great savings! I received my order in a timely manner - it shipped from California and I reside in Maine, so it took a few days, but that was expected for standard shipping. The three products were wrapped nicely & securely and I received complimentary samples from the Beauty Collection also. I recommend using Sleekshop.com for on-line purchasing"

2018-01-30

Super easy, will order AGAIN!

"Super super easy to order my products!! I ordered my products on Monday and they were here Thursday afternoon at 2:41pm. Along with my products I received free products (blow dyer and samples). I even called before I ordered and customer service was very nice and comforting when ordering with them. All my products were correct and nicely packaged. I will order again from them!! Thank you!"

The whole package at Sleekshop

"SleekShop.com delivers, quite literally "the whole package". Their product range and quality is like no other, they have the best prices. Their rapid delivery and turn around times are without fault. This was my first experience with adore beauty and it most definitely will not be the last. I can't wait to do my next order with sleekshop!"

Amazing website

"This was one of the best websites I’ve used. Easy to find what I wanted, super fast postage and discounts on my next order and for friends! Fantastic!"

2018-01-29

Great website, great service, great selection

"I will definitely be using sleekshop beauty again! Love that when you spend $85 you get free express delivery- my order arrived the next day it was amazing. And I also loved the samples and the tim tam I received"

2018-01-29

That people is irresponsible workers, who barely speak English and not even following what the client talking about on another line.Very dis

"Horrible,no smooth work and communication between workers to convey ingormation.Crooks, uncompetent idiots sitting there.wasting precious time from people from busy states.Useless,retarted employess"

2018-01-10

I have been shopping here for many years!

"I have been shopping here for many years! They constantly get new, top-of-the-line brands! The salespeople are very knowledgeable and care about their customers. But MOST of all, the people who own/run the company are TRULY DEDICATED to customer satisfaction - they even hold lovely events where they ask for feedback from their best customers as to how to make their site even better. They reply to emails and try to accommodate every request. They constantly hold promotional events with great discounts. This is a store that sells top quality items, gives you $$ back on every purchase toward future purchases, and truly CARES about your satisfaction ... HOW GREAT IS THAT!"

2018-01-10

I love love LOVE this place!

"They have every luxury brand you could want, and some more affordable ones that are great too. For haircare, skincare, and makeup I come here before anywhere else, cause you get 10% back on your purchases through their rewards and loyalty program."

LOVE Sleekshop!

"LOVE Sleekshop! One of my fav places to go, not just because they have every great product I could ever need, but because of the employees; more specifically because of the front desk gal! She is such a joy! So sweet, so kind, so helpful, and funny as hell!

One stop shop!

"One stop shop! I always find everything I need here! Great quality products including my favorites. They have perfumes, makeup, shampoos, lotions, bath gels, and excellent gifts. Customer service is great too. Everyone goes out of here way to help. Last but not least, they have a rewards system so when you spend money you earn a credit for your next visit. This certainly keeps me coming back for more."

LOVE LOVE LOVE Sleekshop

"The Best of the Best of Everything. The one and only Beauty Supply I go to all the time!!!
Everyone is welcoming and helpful and patient to boot!
The selection of products is excellent and very high quality.
Try it you'll like it!!!!

2018-01-09

WORST!

"My last/final purchase: Dec. 30th, 2017. Planned to stock up (spend $$$) because of their "B3get1free" sale but, I will NOT purchase again:
1.) B3G1 - I added 4 items to shopping bag (4th free) so I tried adding 4 more items, several times, before checking out, no additional free.
2.) "2 day shipping guaranteed" - Purchased 12/30/17, I STILL have not received my items...it's 1/9/18.
3.) Received email: Shampoo out of stock; 4 wks to restock. OptiFREE" item if less than 4 items. Ummm....really? If I'd gotten less than what I had, I'd be responsible for your mistake?? Or, get something else or wait til stocked. 1st - went to website and was able to select same item/size. Why, if out? 2nd - asked for same item, different size. They had larger and smaller size, but would have to pay more if larger size....why not just eat the couple bucks and send the larger at no additional cost to me since the mistake was on your end? I asked....NOPE.
3.) Customer service - ****. Rude, unhelpful and understaffed.
4.) Common sense - non-existent. Common sense = "In lieu of our mistake, we're sending the larger size of ___ at no additional cost to you." "We apologize and value your business." It's that simple.

2018-01-08

Love it here - great value when using their points

"The sales associates here are friendly and nice.

Selection of beauty product here is great, as it ranges from drugstore to high-end. I mostly come here for drugstore products (whenever there's a sale) so I can use their $3.50 off $10 coupon.

If you sign up for the Sleek program, you do get points for your purchases. However, the points expire. Why.. I might as well go to Sephora for my high end makeup and get points that way (points that never expire!)

2018-01-08

Fabulous time

"Had a fabulous time with my co workers. Thankyou for the girl that helped me find the perfect foundation for my skin. I wish I got her name but it's the lady that's pregnant. She was very helpful and sweet. Thankyou for a great experience. Happy that I found my favorite mascara since they are always sold out(not this store)."

Share SleekShop.com's store rating

SleekShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SleekShop.com is a merchant member
SleekShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.