Apparel • Automotive • Consumer Electronics • Home • Toys & Games • Health • Pets
2,219 reviews
    CustomerService@SkyMall.com
    1-800-759-6255

2015-05-18

"Its been since may 4 since i received (2) items out of total (6). I order the items April 30 and still haven't received anything beside the (2) items. This service is slow and unacceptable, amazon here i come."

2015-05-15

"I am not dealing with Sky Mall ever.. sucks service sucks.. there is not phone contact so they can scam people. they dont have any integrity at all. My order was place on March 3rd.. order number is 00540662 and now they tell me its sent on April 30th but its May 15th and I have not received my order yet. Also there is no tracking number on the notice i got for April 30th. What a rip off . no wonder its going bankrupt. "

2015-05-15

"Worst service ever in my case... I really thought that they are a good quality distribution channel, but their customer support is no longer available by phone, the emails are simply machine generated messages, They do not even send confirmation email of the order, they take the right to ignore or cancel or back order items, without sending a prior notification message to the customer. Almost 5 months later they sent me a cancellation email without mentioning a reason or that they will refund the payment. I still don't know if the money has been refunded yet. I need to verify that.

2015-05-14

"Very disappointed in SkyMall's lack of service and communication. They do not offer human customer service, only e-mail which is very unreliable. I have been waiting over 6 weeks for an order worth over $700 of product to ship, and I have not been given any estimation of shipment. I had to poke and prod the customer service e-mail - the only form of communication available - multiple times to get an answer from them. Finally, I was given "1-2 weeks to ship", 2 weeks ago. Still no product, no tracking, no follow up. I should not have to initiate communication with SkyMall.com for status. To SkyMall - If you are going to cut out the human element, make it up with proactive order status updates. It's 2015. I do not trust your brand anymore."

2015-05-13

"Great table! Some assembly required. Easy to read instructions and it was easy to put together. Although this item was backordered, it was well worth the wait. "

2015-05-13

"I ordered a $300 item 3 weeks ago and haven't seen any tracking number. Only an acknowledgment that SkyMall.com has my money. Contacted customer service twice with no response/ Last time I ever get anything from them. Ready to cancel the order if I don't hear from customer service today.

Dan Fahy

2015-05-12

"I ordered product April 12th 2015 and as of today may 12th 2015 a month later still have not received order. I contacted customer service multiply times took two weeks get resonse and they only said they contact the manufacturer to see when they would be getting product in. Of course I never did get an update. On May 6th I asked for a full refund . Haven't checked credit card statement as of yet. There better be refund. "

2015-05-12

"This place sucks....beware in ordering!! my item supposedly "

2015-05-11

"No confirmation of order. Customer service response - liars and have no clue what they are talking about. Deleted my account on me so I could not get in to see order. Absolutely unacceptable business practice. No phone number to call them and they would not call me.
Horrible service!!!!

2015-05-09

"Wow, what can I say. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! I ordered this over a month ago and still have not received it. I emailed multiple times, and finally received an reply after my 3rd attempt. I was told it was shipped on 4/30/15, but no tracking number. A day or so later I received a nother email stating it would ship in 1-2 weeks!? Which is it? All the emails seem to be automated, no signature or contact person. the 2 replies I received were very generic and didn't address any of my specific concerns. This was for my daughter's prom which is in one week. I stated that in all my emails that go back three weeks. They don't seem to care.

Funny thing is I received an automated email this morning to "review the product while it's still dress in my mind"! I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET!!!

I've purchased from time to time from this company over the years but this will be my last order. I wonder if this is why Delta doesn't have their catalog on the planes anymore?

2015-05-07

"I ordered this product EONS AGO FOR MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! YOU have failed to give even basic customer service in your Apathetic approach to my order. A POX on you"

2015-05-05

"Marvelous experience eith Skymall. They have top notch products."

2015-05-04

"i like it good prices i woul have a cat named pickles "

2015-05-04

"I am a frequent and loyal shopper and didn't even get a special discount for Mother's Day. "

2015-05-03

"I really like Skymall. I hope you guys can find a way to keep the business going strong. "

Share SkyMall.com's store rating