skymall.com
Apparel • Automotive • Consumer Electronics • Home • Toys & Games • Health • Pets
2,219 reviews
    CustomerService@SkyMall.com
    1-800-759-6255

2015-07-22

"I am very dissatisfied with SkyMall. I ordered a dog bed on June 16th and it is now over a month later and I have not received it. I have emailed numerous times only to receive one response that the order would be shipped within a week, that was 2 weeks ago. I have called 3 times; the first time I was told the order was going out on 7/13. When I didn't receive it, I called again and was told that there was no order going out and that the product was on back order. The service rep was very nice and said that he would have someone get back to me by the end of the day; no call. I called today and canceled the order. Will not go through SkyMall again."

2015-07-04

"Horrible customer service...nothing heard after getting the order received email. No shipping status, no response to queries, not a peep. I'm going to give it another week and then it becomes a credit card / legal matter,

A real shame too - because we used to love SkyMall and the unique products they offered...

2015-06-15

"Disappointed with my first experience using SkyMall.com. I was never given a tracking number in order to track my purchase. I had to contact Customer Service twice about delivery-the first time I was told my item would ship 15 days after the order was placed and was given a delivery date. The date has come and gone with no update."

2015-06-14

"I ordered a watch from SkyMall back in March. I have been more than patient while I was repeatedly told it was on backorder. Now I get an email that says "We regret to inform you...". I am disgusted with the lack of service. Now I made an attempt to log into my account only to discover it doesn't exist. If you aren't thieves and haven't stolen my money, I expect to be fully refunded as soon as possible. If I do not hear from you or see the money back in my account I will be calling the better business bureau. This kind of service is disgraceful and completely unacceptable. Any comp[any operating for more than 25 years should have figured out how to treat people by now."

2015-06-08

"It has been nearly one month since I placed my order. I still haven't received confirmation that the item has even shipped yet. I am NOT impressed whatsoever."

2015-06-05

"My product was not what I expected and I never received a refund"

2015-06-03

"Terrible service. My order couldnt be fulfilled by the vendor and no one took the time to notify me. After three weeks of waiting, I had to initiate the conversation and then it took over a week to get a response back from their customer service department. "

2015-06-02

"I ordered the Ball Returning Soccer Trainer on 12/7/2014 as a Christmas present for my two sons, but to date (6/2/2015) it still has not arrived. It was backordered for months, and then on 5/19/2015 I received an e-mail saying my item had shipped. On 5/27/2015 I received another e-mail asking me to review my item, but my item had still not arrived. I did not receive a shipping tracking number so I contacted SkyMall to tell them that my item had supposedly shipped, but two weeks later I still hadn't received my item, and my only response was that I received another e-mail from SkyMall confirming my item was ordered on 12/7/2014. I am so confused and frustrated, it's ridiculous!"

2015-05-31

"I PLACED MY ORDER FOR 1 ITEM ON MAY 7, 2015 @ 2:34:34 AM. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG, WHEN I ORDERED THE OTHER 1/2 THAT GOES WITH THE SKY MALL ORDER THE SAME TIME FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA.COM, AND IT CAME IN LIKE 2-3 DAYS...? AM I EVER GOING TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR? DID YOU SEND IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS? I WOULD LIKE MY ORDER SKYMALL...J.L.WILKINS USMC ret."

2015-05-27

"After 3 weeks and nothing I emailed customer service inquiring about my order. I asked about arrival time, as the purchase was a birthday gift...a week later still no reply. I understand if the item was out of stock or something but at least have the courtesy to respond timely... After a second email and still no reply I cancelled my order and will never shop with Skymall again"

2015-05-27

"Horrible customer service. I suggest taking your business elsewhere. If one of the products you buy happens to have an issue, good luck getting any help from them."

2015-05-26

"I purchased a garden gnome on May 9, 2015 and have yet to receive confirmation that it has shipped. It has been 17 days! This was supposed to be an end of the year teacher gift but I am not so sure it will be delivered in time. I will not purchase anything else from SkyMall.com."

2015-05-21

"I am extremely unhappy with your service. I ordered this item for a present back in March and was never notified until recently that it wasn't shipped, and now I'm told it is discontinued! I will not be ordering from you again!"

2015-05-21

"The worst customer interaction I've had in a long time. I order a simple rain barrel April 11th and it is now May 21st and it still has NOT arrived. I will NEVER use skymall again!!!"

2015-05-18

"I ordered 3 products. Once came in a timely fashion and was exactly what I ordered. The other 2 were a different story. I was never notified by SkyMall as to the status of the other two orders and on 2 occasions I emailed Customer Service, only to be notified that I would get a response in 3 business days. Well, neither response was ever received. So I cancelled both orders. I wish that's where this ended, but I only received a cancellation confirmation on one of the 2 orders and I still don't know if the 2nd order was cancelled or not. I am waiting for the credit to my credit card. We'll see if that is handled professionally and promptly, which would be a surprise considering how things have been handled, or not handled, thus far."

Share SkyMall.com's store rating