CustomerService@SkyMall.com
    1-800-759-6255

2016-01-23

Product has competitive price

"Comparing to Amazon.com, skymall has very competitive price with free shipping."

2016-01-06

"I will never recommend SkyMall to anyone, again. I tried calling numerous times to get a shipping date estimate to no avail. My gift order did not arrive in time for my Christmas trip. Since December 28th, I have been calling and emailing to get an R.A. number and instructions to return the shipment which arrived too late - to no avail. It is now January 6th and I have not heard back. This leaves me no choice but to report SkyMall/CAMarketing to American Express for a charge back and as a merchant they should cease dealing with. Phone calls to 1-800-SKYMALL are sometimes answered; mostly not; leaving a voice message is a joke; there are no call backs. Emails are never responded to. I had to use almost my entire lunch hour, at work, to place 7 calls to 1800SkyMall in order to reach a human being. FINALLY, a gentleman named Emanuel picked up and is trying to help me. His assistance commitment is for no later than end of business on Friday, January 8th. DO NOT ORDER FROM SKYMALL they contact vendors to have your stuff drop shipped and leave the "skymall customer" hanging out to dry. Can you say, "rip off?""

2015-12-28

"Product is great but they don't tell me anything about when it will be shipped during the ordering process. I had points to use up which is why I ordered from them. Website doesn't order products by price or any other factor very well, even when you try to set your limitations. Skymall seems to have gone downhill with product offerings. I don't even see it in the planes when I travel anymore. Can't say I'll be back in the future. "

2015-12-21

"I ordered some toys for X-mas at Skymall almost 1 week ago. I have yet to hear whether the delivery is going to be made on time. When I ordered the item it said that the items were in stock and it looks like they have charged my credit card. I have tried to call and send e-mails to verify that they were going to ship with no call backs or replies. I am going to have some very disappointed kids because of SkyMall.

Follow up: After 1 week, I finally got a representative who provided help. The packages will be under the tree by Xmas. It was a stressful experience nonetheless.

2015-12-12

"I placed an order on 12/5 and immediately received an email confirmation of my order. It's a week later and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation or any other communication from Skymall. So, I called customer service and received a recording stating that they are only available via telephone M-Th from 9am-6pm ET and Saturday from 9am-2pm ET. What the he#$!? What online retailer has such limited customer service hours in this day and age??

I just sent an email to customer service asking for an update on the status of my order. I hope I get a response soon. Better yet, I hope I get the product I ordered sometime soon!

2015-10-18

"I love the Sky Mall catalog. Most unique items I've ever seen. From comforting to laugh out loud funny. "

2015-10-13

"Order was placed 13 days ago and still not here with no way to track its status. When I call, I have to sit thru a series of sales pitches for ADP alarms, medical alerts etc. Absolutely could not get past it without listening to it. Finally emailed customer service in frustration. My first and last purchase from Skymall."

2015-10-08

"No one ever bothered to tell me my order was back ordered. I had to send an email and go looking for it. Needless to say I'm still waiting for it...."

2015-09-29

"I ordered the Serenity Buddha Fountain in April and it arrived two months later, damaged. I was away when it was delivered and returned it to the retailer in July. The retailer notified SkyMall of the return and I am STILL waiting to get my refund - it's now the end of September. I sent SkyMall the information regarding the purchase - the invoice number and original order number, and they are so inept they STILL couldn't find the order I their system. STAY AWAY!!! They sell junk and have horrible customer service."

2015-09-13

"I cancelled the order and you billed my credit card. You owe me a credit please. Please confirm you are doing this immediately. Poor system, ordered in July, cancelled because of no delivery 6-7 weeks later!!"

2015-09-12

"Currently I'm a bit frustrated. I never received any type of acknowledgement of my order shipping, so I requested this info. A few days after order placement. I did get a prompt reply advising me they needed to be in touch with the vendor & to allow 2 business days.
I wrote again tonight since it was more than 5 business days, just to find they are shut down until next week.
It would have been appreciated to have received that info., when I was told I would be able to receive my shopping info on my order.
If there was a way to cancel it, I would as it is now late for a birthday present & to be honest I'm concerned of the quality now, with such laxidasicle service.

2015-09-02

"In 04/23/15 I bought “Over the sink drying Rack" on internet, order number is 00546179.
I did pay by MasterCard ************8324 Amount: $39.46, and I didn't receive until now, It's following attach file from my payment.
Could you tell me what is happening?
Thanks
JT

2015-08-19

"Cost for Product is twice the price from other reputable companies, and shipping was four times as high.
Just not fair.
steve

2015-07-30

"I am so dissatisfied with my order. I had purchased this as a Christmas gift back in December, it is now July and I haven't gotten the item! The worst part is that no one has contacted me even though I have sent numerous emails and have tried calling. I don't understand but I very much wanted this item. I feel like the dog will die of old age before she gets her bed! :("

2015-07-28

"I ordered a glazing ball for my yard on July 5, 2015. As of today July 29, 2015, I still do NOT have my product. I sent an email asking/ questioning about my item a week ago and I have had no response back. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever receive my item and or a refund from this company. As of now, I would say "buyer be ware". Also, the item I ordered was priced at Costco for $29.95 and this company sold it for $99. The only reason I paid the high price is bcuz I purchased this item from Costco and fell in love with it. My son accidentally broke it and I could no longer find the item, except from SkyMall. "

Share SkyMall.com's store rating