7 am - 7 pm MST
    ctaylor@skincarerx.com
    877-682-3553

Shipping & packaging: 0.63/10
2018-07-13

Very Happy Great service!

"I would definitely recommend them from my expirence. They were extremely responsive to messages and emails. I received the spray tan machine in timely manor as well as a nice bag of samples. Their price was a lot less than Sephora for the same machine so I ordered it here. While I have not used the machine yet. I’m hopeing it works ok. I will post another review to update. I would definitely recommend this website for sure! "

2018-06-11

Great service and priducs!

"Good prices on Skinmedica products when they go on sale every few months. Get in email list to find out when sales are on. Great customer service and fast delivery (usually free) delivery. Never had a problem with this co. Always great to deal with."

2018-05-14

. . They are not interested in customers. . They only have the importance of money

"Preceded
I spoke
About the problem of money
So far the money is not answered

2018-04-10

They will not ship your items to you ,the order will be in process forever

"so bad website ,so bad customer service , I have paid the order at 2017/11/25 ,today is 2018/4/10,but the order is still in process, I sent many emails to them ,they responded us that they will ship them to us as soon as possible ,but never been dealt with."

2018-03-30

Paid twice and received nothing????

"I placed my order two weeks, they charged twiced but to this I still haven’t received ANYTHING!!! Can’t reached them by phone, my emails to them is returned??? The worst online purchase experience ever — Zero STAR!!!!!"

2018-02-23

Horrible company, how do they exist?!

I ordered an obaji 1% retinol cream. I'm pretty sure the product is a fake( has no effect whatsoever on my skin, if you use a 1% retinol cream you should feel something!
When I tried to return the jar that was used only a few times, they said that they will not offer a refund. Completely unflexible . Other (reputable) companies at least offer you store credit, or possibility of exchange, or a partial refund. Skincare rx flatly denied to offer a refund!

2018-02-02

SCAM website-AVOID AT ALL COSTS

"I wish I had read these reviews before falling for an online coupon. The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced--ever. Shockingly bad. My package of $200 skin products was never delivered and was clearly lost by their "courrier." After weeks of back-and-forth with their "customer service" reps via chat and email they finally agreed to refund me "the next business day." A month later, still no refund. After a contacting again, I was told they couldn't refund me because I hadn't returned the package that was never delivered to me. After contacting again, they agreed they would refund as originally promised "the next business day." A week later, still no refund. Hopefully my credit card company will be able to help. AVOID!!!!!

2017-12-19

They don't deliver.

"If possible, I would give it 0 star. I placed order on 11/25/17 and it has not been shipped out yet. I tried to contact them in their business hours, but the customer service # does not work and the live chat is unavailable. I emailed them on 12/6/17 and they replied on 12/8/17, apologizing for the "minor delay". Excuse me, 2-weeks delay is minor? Today is already 12/19/17 and my order is still in "processing". "

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-12-05

Poor customer service

"They cancelled my order from BF also. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the years with them. Also, they have yet to refund my money. It's been 12 days. Their customer service number doesn't work either. "

2017-11-29

Not responsible for their own fault! Price error

"I got an email saying my order has been cancelled due to price error! I placed my order on black friday 2 hours flash sale. I called and they kept saying Foreo luna mini 2 is not in stock anyways , not only because of pricing error. Stay away from them! I missed all other BF sales now. Thanks to Skincare RX. Please don't order from them. "

What happened!

"Have been a loyal customer for years and have spent a good deal of money on skin and hair care products. Received my last order and one of the bottles split and some of the product leaked out. Neither 877.682.3553 or 888.536.4225 is working. Tried contacting and sending pictures but no response to order problem link. Finally got on a live chat where they offered a 10% discount to keep it or I can pay to ship it back to them for an exchange. Of course, they will reimburse me for the shipping if I provide a receipt. I'm not investing any more time or money on a company that has such terrible policies and no working phones. I'm disputing the charge on my credit card instead. One bad experience ruined a good long term relationship."

2017-11-28

Horrible ... cancel my order for their freaking misprice

"My order placed on Black Friday !! Horrible retail. I haven’t checked my email until Tuesday. And guess what?! I missed all cyber Monday deals. Stay always from this retailer ! "

Worst retailer ever!!!

"I placed order for luna mini 2 during their so called black friday 2 hour flash sale, but they cancelled the order alleging it was a price error! Are you kidding me??!!! It's you who sent us flash sale code. I think it's probably because they didn't expect such high volume. Then you should have limited the quantity!! You pay for your fault not your customer! I will never shop here again! "

2017-11-26

Buyer be aware, keep away!

"skincarerx has canceled all their Black Friday orders for those who participated in their 2 hours flash promotion. that's the way they treat their customers! Skincarerx is and will be the worst company I have ever heard..."

2017-11-26

Horrible Experience!!! SkinCareRx cancelled my order mandatorily because of "error"!!!

"Never buy things on this website!!! Trust me. You would regret it if you did!!

On the black friday, it had a two hours' promotion for luna mini 2 and I ordered one for my girlfriend. Note that we applied a promotion code for the lowest price. The price was super attractive, and thus I missed others' promotion. Today I received an email telling me that the price was an error and my order was cancelled. Are you kidding me?!!! A two hours' promotion on black friday was an error?!! Even if it was an error, it was theirs, not mine. Now I have to pay for their errors.

I knew many people placed an order that day and all of orders were cancelled. If they were not promoting, what was the promotion code for? If they were not promoting, what was the two hours' promotion for?
Obviously, they didn't expect such a huge number of orders so they didn't want to accept our orders.

If I checked its review before, I wouldn't place my order. Anyway, I would never order anything on this website and I hope you don't. If you did, good luck with your orders because they are horrible retailers.

Share SkinCareRx.com's store rating