Stores > SkinCareRx.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review SkinCareRx.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Poor customer service

"They cancelled my order from BF also. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the years with them. Also, they have yet to refund my money. It's been 12 days. Their customer service number doesn't work either. "

2017-11-29

Not responsible for their own fault! Price error

"I got an email saying my order has been cancelled due to price error! I placed my order on black friday 2 hours flash sale. I called and they kept saying Foreo luna mini 2 is not in stock anyways , not only because of pricing error. Stay away from them! I missed all other BF sales now. Thanks to Skincare RX. Please don't order from them. "

What happened!

"Have been a loyal customer for years and have spent a good deal of money on skin and hair care products. Received my last order and one of the bottles split and some of the product leaked out. Neither 877.682.3553 or 888.536.4225 is working. Tried contacting and sending pictures but no response to order problem link. Finally got on a live chat where they offered a 10% discount to keep it or I can pay to ship it back to them for an exchange. Of course, they will reimburse me for the shipping if I provide a receipt. I'm not investing any more time or money on a company that has such terrible policies and no working phones. I'm disputing the charge on my credit card instead. One bad experience ruined a good long term relationship."

2017-11-28

Horrible ... cancel my order for their freaking misprice

"My order placed on Black Friday !! Horrible retail. I haven’t checked my email until Tuesday. And guess what?! I missed all cyber Monday deals. Stay always from this retailer ! "

Worst retailer ever!!!

"I placed order for luna mini 2 during their so called black friday 2 hour flash sale, but they cancelled the order alleging it was a price error! Are you kidding me??!!! It's you who sent us flash sale code. I think it's probably because they didn't expect such high volume. Then you should have limited the quantity!! You pay for your fault not your customer! I will never shop here again! "

2017-11-26

Buyer be aware, keep away!

"skincarerx has canceled all their Black Friday orders for those who participated in their 2 hours flash promotion. that's the way they treat their customers! Skincarerx is and will be the worst company I have ever heard..."

2017-11-26

Horrible Experience!!! SkinCareRx cancelled my order mandatorily because of "error"!!!

"Never buy things on this website!!! Trust me. You would regret it if you did!!

On the black friday, it had a two hours' promotion for luna mini 2 and I ordered one for my girlfriend. Note that we applied a promotion code for the lowest price. The price was super attractive, and thus I missed others' promotion. Today I received an email telling me that the price was an error and my order was cancelled. Are you kidding me?!!! A two hours' promotion on black friday was an error?!! Even if it was an error, it was theirs, not mine. Now I have to pay for their errors.

I knew many people placed an order that day and all of orders were cancelled. If they were not promoting, what was the promotion code for? If they were not promoting, what was the two hours' promotion for?
Obviously, they didn't expect such a huge number of orders so they didn't want to accept our orders.

If I checked its review before, I wouldn't place my order. Anyway, I would never order anything on this website and I hope you don't. If you did, good luck with your orders because they are horrible retailers.

2017-11-26

Terrible online retailer! the worst online retailer which is full of crap and lies!!! Never ever purchase any stuffs from it!!!!

"Terrible online retailer! the worst online retailer which is full of crap and lie!!! Never ever purchase any stuffs from it!!!! "

2017-11-21

Terrible online retailer! They do not honor their coupons and horrible customer service!

"I am a long time customer (10 years) with SkincareRx, I've shopped with them for years and spent a LOT of money with them, I am so frustrated I'm ready to call it quits. I called customer service last week about a coupon code I received via email and the customer service agent was not able to answer my questions. They were simple, I had a coupon code and it wasn't working, and could she help me? The answer was "no, you need to click on the code that you received in the email for it to apply." I also apparently had items in my cart that the sale code didn't apply to; formerly, when the website mentioned 'some brand exclusions apply', the website would list them, but no matter how hard I looked (and believe me, I did), I could not find the exclusion list.
I followed up with a customer service live chat, that didn't get me very far either, the customer service agent cut off the chat and never answered the questions I had.
Recently, I received an email 25% off when you buy two, I thought, I'll just try ordering again.
The order totaled $181, yet the discount code stated Holiday Beauty 24%, (not 25% as my email quoted) - the discount showed $10.80 was subtracted from my total when the correct amount (25% - total of $181 should be $45.27).
I sent them an email and didn't get a response. Today I tried to call and never reached a person. I had an online chat with someone named Sinead who gave me the run around and told me they would research my issue and get back to me within 48 hours but that is only after I pressed for a response. Sinead told me to forward my email which contained the sale information stating 25% off, which I did. Sinead said she never received it but the notification properties in my email said it was delivered. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

2017-11-03

Won't answer customer care lines, sit on hold 20 minutes, still keeps ringing

"account number 107300609

Have bought hundreds of dollars worth of product from them.

Tried to place order this week and used one of the debit cards we have. Once I put it in system, it accepted the money and then "froze" and said they needed to talk to person whose name is on the card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't have accepted the card if it didn't meet their criteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I tried to call and no one answers the phone. I swear it would ring for hours and never answer.

Terrible terrible terrible service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-10-18

You've lost a LOYAL customer of 10+ Years, SkincareRx...YOUR SERVICE IS HORRIBLE NOW!!!

"I am really frustrated - not sure if you changed your fulfillment services or what, but your shipping takes FAR LONGER than you state it will on your website. I ordered these items FIVE DAYS ago and they are still in ILLINOIS and I am in California. According to the tracking they just left the shipping center today!? What is the issue with your fulfillment services that it takes SO LONG to ship out items? By the time I get these items, it will be over 10 days since I placed the order!!! That's unheard of when I can order from 5-6 other sites who will match your pricing. I will absolutely NOT be shopping with you again. To make things worse, on your SkinCareRX site, you state that orders will be received within 2-4 Days - that is a LIE and VERY MISLEADING to customers!! It NEVER takes 2-4 days. By the time I receive this order, it will be 14+ days, according to the online chat tonight. IT'S UNHEARD OF!! You've lost me as a loyal customer, SkincareRX!"

2017-09-05

Never buy anything form this SkinCareRx!!!

"Customer care never answered the phone, and there's no way to return the product what so ever! They never listen you nor care about the what they sold. DO NOT TRUST!!! what they sell!
There's no way to get any service after you purchased!

2017-07-27

So far so good

"Fast shipping and well packaged! Bought many items in a very reasonable price, didn't have any terrible experience as other reviews said."

2017-07-17

DO NOT ORDER FROM!!! - SKINCARERX IS A SCAM

"I have been shopping with Skincarerx for 2+ years, and have never had an experience like this. It looks like they have been bought by MamaMio. This site is a scam now. I only received the cream I ordered. The $120+ of vitamins were never delivered. The phone number for Customer Service has been disconnected. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will not receive your order, and will not be reimbursed for orders not received. "

2017-07-14

Received an empty box with ONLY wrapping paper

"Received an empty box with ONLY wrapping paper"

Share SkinCareRx.com's store rating

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member
SkinCareRx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!