Stores > Skechers
  • Skechers

Voice your opinion! Review Skechers by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Leather dandruff

"I bought a pair of Sketchers Active and when I washed them on gentle, they started flaking off leather. Like Leather dandruff. I have to be careful where I wear them. I bought them about 3 years ago but did not wear them because I broke my ankle and needed 3 surgeries to repair and rebuild ankle. Now that I am wearing them, really unhappy about the leather breaking down."

2017-02-28

Poor quality and control. Poor customer service

"Bought 2 pairs of skechers albie womens work shoes. 1st pair seperated at upper part glued to sole in 4 months. 2nd pair came with one of the shoelaces looking like it was sliced up. Had to replace. Skechers did not answer 2 messages about this shoelace issue on brand new shoe! Done with skechers. Going with Dickies from now on. "

2015-04-21

"I LOVE MY SKETCHERS AIR MEMORY FOAM SNEAKS!!! I do wish that the memory foam was about 1/2 inch wider though. I have wide feet, but nit wide enough to have to wear wide shoes... Maybe in these shows, I should have gotten the 11 wide. That ARE very cushiony, though, which, with the condition of my feet, is awesome! Overall, I LOVE THESE SHOWS!!! Well worth the$65 I paid."

2012-01-24

"Sketchy business practices. Quietly cancelled my order; I only found out after logging into their site."

2010-03-10

"I've ordered from skechers.com a few times over the last couple years. They promise to ship within 1 to 2 business days, with arrival in 4 to 8 business days. My orders have always gone out next business day, and arrived within 5 business days. Not bad for free shipping from CA to MD."

Share Skechers's store rating

Skechers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Skechers is not a merchant member
Skechers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!