2002-04-17

"Ordered a TR-4 Travan tape for a tape drive. got an email on march 6th that said they had server problems that month and are filling orders as fast as possible. I cancelled my order on March 20th. no product. It was so long, that I don't know if my debit card was charged or not. :( I don't know if I would order from them again. I think they have since changed their name to LMComp.com, but they still have simplybargains.com in their graphics. For other users, here is some contact info:
380 NE 191 Street
Hours: 9am -5:30 PM EST

simplybargains@aol.com
simplybargains2@aol.com

2002-04-02

"Order was confirmed promptly with message saying I would be advised when shipped. I never was. The order arrived but two of six items were wrong part number. Have sent 20 emails with no response. All contact links come back "undeliverable". I phoned about the problem and I was told that customer service would call me back. They never did.
Now, they clutter my inbox with Ads. Stay away from this company!
Update: I have now sent over thirty e-mails with out a single response.

2002-03-28

"I recently made a purchase, to compliment another purchase made a few months earlier, and have been satisfied with both of my orders. My first order was delayed because of it was out of stock and then I was called when it was available and recieved my order with the week of confirmation. Recently, this week, I made another purchase. Order was taken correctly, e-mail me a UPS tracking number, recieved order perfectly. Simplybargains was simply fine. The only negative aspect was their customer service, I was passed around many times and the person I was finally given to talk to was polite and courteous. You cannot beat the ink prices."

2002-03-15

"Called to get a tracking number and I kept getting 'we shipped it'. But when I asked for tracking number, they drew a blank. After over a week of hassling them over the phone for tracking number, (They already charge my cc), spoke to their manager, and finally found out that the day before!!! And not only that just one piece of many!!! Not only that, they charged me extra shipping for breaking up the package!!!

I finally got sick and tired, so I am trying to cancel, but they are 'always in a meeting'. AVOID them!!! Given choice, use www.compgeeks.com. They are slow, but they are honest.

Share Simplybargains's store rating