Stores > Simple Canvas Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Simple Canvas Prints by clicking a star below.

Loved it!

"We loved the quality of the pictures and of the product. We are actually ordering more canvas prints!"

GREAT QUALITY

"My large canvas' are awesome! They look sturdy and very nice!"

Great product

"Arrived on time and the picture was great. We received a lot of compliments "

2018-01-14

I love the way the prints came out!

"The prints are beautiful!!!! And the delivery was super fast!! I will definitely be ordering more prints! "

2018-01-14

Quality at a great price

"Beautifully done and and great quality. I have received the prints timely and I’m very pleased with how they look. I Will order again and recommend Simple Canvas Prints to friends and family. "

Very pleased

"My portrait came out amazing and for a great price! Very happy with my canvas! "

2018-01-13

Pictures captured and edited by phone turned out portrait quality

"Been wanting to have all my pictures via phone/instagram pics and was scared that it might not turn out atleast a good one that's why it took me awhile to decide to test atleast try if it would atleast a satisfied print, I was convinced by reviews from their customers and finally tried it and surprisingly turned out really really great as like captured by professional cam! Got it from groupon, pay the shipping fee at first was disappointed about the shipping fee but, hey, I got my orders and had my jaw drop because I really love the outcome! Worth it and will probably gonna order hope I get the deal again, I have bunch of instagram pics that I want them on canvass!! Shipping was fast unexpectedly! This will be a great hit with the price they give via groupon. If bought 4 and they are worth it (saved me for the multiple shipping fees, If I ordered separate.) Rating for me is 5/5. "

Well done!

"Great quality of product and delivery was very fast! Love it!"

Great job!!!

"Great job on order. Amazing service. Great customer service. Really pleased with canvas prints. "

Amazing!!

"I made several purchases and each one was a Christmas gift for family members. I was a bit hesitant ordering because I was unsure of how well the quality would be and each photo I chose would be sentimental gift. The order process was easy and allowed me to not doubt my purchase. I really appreciated how well each photo canvas came out. The items came securely packaged and undamaged. When each family member opened their gift, it was a heart warming feeling to see the smiles on their faces. "

First Time Buyer: Great Experience & Product

"Decided to try out Simple Canvas Prints because they had a deal going on. Using the website was fairly simple, as they provided step-by-step instructions, and the ordering process was straightforward. A tracking number and email updates were provided to inform us about the package. The canvas print arrived on time in a secure cardboard package and was covered in a thin foam wrapper. The canvas print itself came out great. The quality of the print was very clear and didn't seem to have any flaws. It was exactly what we were expecting, if not better. Glad we decided to give Simple Canvas Prints a try. Definitely would order from them again if needed. "

Perfect!!!

"Absolutely Perfect!! I couldn't have asked for better looking canvas. Simple Canvas Prints did an amazing job on my prints!!!"

Top notch quality

"I ordered my canvases through a
Groupon deal. The delivery was quick. It seemed like I had just ordered them and they were at my front door. All five canvases exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be ordering more in the future.

Fantastic photo canvases

"I will be shopping here more and will be telling all my friends."

Great service.

"Kept me appraised of progress along with shipping info. Product was better than I expected. Definitely a returning customer."

Share Simple Canvas Prints's store rating

Simple Canvas Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simple Canvas Prints is a merchant member
Simple Canvas Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.