Product & services pricing 9.30/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.59/10
Customer service: 9.69/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.39/10

5 star

"Canvas prints are simply amazing. They took my pictures and made a Beautiful piece of art. "

Beautiful Picture

"My picture was exactly what I expected! It was excellent quality! The colors were so vibrant. "

Great Quality Decorations

"I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of my canvas prints. They were great quality and came faster than expected! I bought 6 of them and they were an amazing addition to my living room. Definitely recommend them and look forward to ordering more in the future! If you’re thinking about ordering some, DO IT! Put those pictures in your phone to good use. =)"

2018-06-20

Awesome quality and service!

"Awesome quality canvas, great service and quick delivery! Highly recommend!"

Perfectly done!

"The photo quality was perfect and the deliver was prompt. "

I love my canvas!

"The steps it took to customize my canvas were really simple. The quality of my canvas was spectacular and exactly what I was looking for. The canvas also got here faster than I expected. I’m very pleased with this company and I will continue to use their services. "

2018-06-19

Fast shipping and looks great!

"I was looking for a photo to print on canvas to fill a wall space. I uploaded a photo taken from my iPhone 6 and had it made into a 20" x 24" canvas. It looks beautiful! I was skeptical, but the colors are vibrant and the photo is crisp! I would absolutely order again!"

2018-06-19

I’ve only gotten one picture from them but... I love the work that they did. I must say i did not like the shipping price at all!!!!

"I purchased a deal from Groupon which in the agreement I felt I would only have to pay Groupon but when I went to cash out on simple Canvas I also had to pay for shipment."

Great Pictures to Canvas

"I purchased through Groupon and when I went to Simple Canvas website to order, it was so easy. It was done within a matter of minutes. It was easy sending them the photo and within 24 hours it was done and ready to ship. I was very pleased with the finished product. I was worried because I had enlarged a picture taken by a phone, but it was clear and looked great. I have already ordered another one and can't wait to see it!!"

10 STARS

"Simple canvas prints is the way to go. The website to get your canvas printed made it SIMPLE. They even gave me the option to choose the thickness of my canvas, which was great for what I needed. Fast delivery time. I will definitely be using Simple Canvas Prints again!"

2018-06-18

Great Product!!!

"I was extremely pleased with my canvas prints! Thank you so much! "

Great

"Well organized site, user friendly and timely delivery of nice products. "

Speedy delivery

"No complaints on the products I purchased. Was impressed with the speedy delivery and the feeling that I was dealing with people who cared about their business (not just a big company churning out products on computers/machines)."

Very pleased

"I ordered these prints for families on mission trip and one who suffered a loss. I am so pleased with the result "

Perfect!

"Photos were just as I took them!"

Share Simple Canvas Prints's store rating

Simple Canvas Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simple Canvas Prints is a merchant member
Simple Canvas Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.