10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Closed Sun
    (866) 989-2970
    (408) 432-1249
    shipping@svc.com

2015-06-17

"Will cancel your order if your billing and shipping are not the same. Stone age. Waste of time.
Too bad FrozenCpu went out of business.

2014-09-18

"I ordered a solar water fountain with Silicon Solar and I am amazed with how timely their delivery was. Their customer service was also exceptional; the agent whom I spoke with is very helpful and courteous. The solar fountain is nice and works really great. I would definitely consider Silicon Solar for my next purchase of solar product.

2014-05-06

"Been ordering from these guys for years, have yet to have a bad experience with them."

2013-12-12

"Bought a GoPro Hero 3 that was missing the clip to hold the waterproof case together. Searched the net, could not find the clip, but SVC had the best price on the complete case. Less than half the price of a new one with no visible difference. Better result than I expected. Thanks!"

2013-05-22

"I have no idea who this company is. I just randomly found them on Google the other day. I only ordered from them because they had the tool I needed, that I couldn't find any place else, and because they accepted PayPal payments.

Like I said I've never heard of this company before and wasn't about to hand out my credit card information, but I knew it would be safe using PayPal.

I received my order rather quickly, and didn't have any problems. The item I received was what was described on the website.

I don't know about their customer support because I didn't have any reason to contact them.

I think that I would use them again, if I needed something as there were no problems.

2013-05-20

"After searching for my favorite OKGear 18" round sata III cables I found them at SVC. Each $2.46 cheaper than Amazon and 1/2 the shipping and received in two days. Go SVC, Ken"

2013-05-14

"Awesome service. Great selections when it comes to stock. I didn't know a retailer for computer parts were so close to my area (Bay Area, CA). Shipping was quick, easy, and on time. I actually received my items faster than I was expecting. Great packaging too; since it was small enough, USPS was able to drop it off with the rest of our mail. No damage to products, very happy with my purchase from SVC.com and look forward to making future computer parts purchases from them!"

2013-03-15

"This was the first time I bought from SVC and found them to be Super Responsive. I ordered two items on a Friday afternoon and received them in Southern Arizona the next business day! Will continue to do business with SVC. "

2013-02-15

"Got them in record time, and the price was unbeatable, .99 for each one and everyone else was at least 6.00 and up. Packaging was top notch as well. Awesome!!"

2013-01-26

"Again product came 1 day ahead of schedual, just the right part and at just the right price. Yes I will order again from this company!"

2013-01-22

"I ordered a water block from SVC and to my surprise my experience was excellent. I previously tried ordering from a different store and had a lot trouble. Before I ordered from SVC I called in and their customer service was very positive. This is the only online shop I will go to for my water cooling needs. I wish all the other stores were this excellent. Great customer service, fast shipping and just exceptional all around. "

2013-01-12

"This was my first order from SVC and with all 1st time orders I have a wait and see attitude. The hard to find cooler was at my door in 3 days! They are now saved in my Favorites and I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2013-01-09

"One of my go to spots on the web when I can't support my local businesses. Great selection, great pricing and great staff. Thanks Mike for all your suggestions. I will continue to recommend your company to all of my friends."

2013-01-02

"Made my first purchase from SVC.com last week for a water cooling kit by XSPC. I am new to PC water cooling so I sent in an email asking for clarification on the various kits available and later that evening I got a call from an SVC rep who kindly answered all my questions and urged me to call back if I need help installing my kit. I was impressed! Deliver was prompt as I received my kit just a couple of days later. I will gladly purchase from SVC again. "

2012-11-20

"The best prices, fast service and great support. I've been buying parts from them for years and they've always been excellent."

Share Silicon Valley Compucycle / SVC's store rating