Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
2018-06-27

SHIPPING

"$50 worth if signs gave me options for basic shipping ($37) up to next day ($202). What the hell? Pass"

2018-06-21

Huge shipping charges!

"They say there're cheap but forgot to mention the Huge shipping charges!
I spent a whole hour to design only to have this surprise, very deceptive business, disappointed!
I'll never use them again.

2018-06-07

Deceptive Afs

"Website clearly states “ships in 24 hours.” DO NOT believe it. I ordered after cutoff on Monday so order should have shipped by Wednesday. It is now Thursday so I called. The lame excuse was yes they should have been shipped yesterday, but we’re still within the time limit to get them to you. Run as fast as you can to a company that does what it says!"

2018-06-05

TERRIBLE Packaging & Sign Quality - Signs Destroyed Before They Were Delivered

"My two corrugated plastic signs were delivered to me and upon opening the box (which was damaged) the signs were all bent and chipped up. The logo was blurry even though I provided a VERY high resolution image (2440 x 735) in one solid color. Very disappointed about the packaging though. I can not even use the signs I purchased because they look horrible. The two signs were just thrown in a box with no protective cardboard or anything around them except the box they were in. On top of that, the two 12"x18" signs were $12.41 and I was charged $$$ SEVENTEEN DOLLARS $$$ for shipping! You would think if I paid $30 for two signs they would at least show up in one piece!! I will NEVER order from signs on the cheap again. I understand corrugated plastic signs bend easy but these were basically destroyed and I’ve never had that problem elsewhere. $30 down the drain. Thanks for nothing."

2018-05-21

WORTHLESS JUNK SIGNS

"I ordered $900 worth of signs. I sent the SAME graphic I use for another distributor and when the product arrived it looked like a kindergartner created them. The color was faded and not even close to RED. The graphic was pixelated and faded. Looked like some cheap chinese knockoff. I have ordered the SAME signs from another and the quality was perfect! This company was cheaper for metal signs and I see why. * * * STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP * * * "

2018-05-09

Raises prices ices on sales!

"I’ve oredered several times from signs on the cheap. Wuality is fair but eveeytime they run a promotion they jack up the regular price to make it look like your getting a discount . Thay also raise shipping cost!"

2018-05-02

Great Product

"I've placed several orders with this company and have always been satisfied. The product is of good quality and reasonably priced. I just got 50 18x24 signs for a little over two bucks apiece (that's including the shipping cost). I don't quite understand all the negative reviews. The quality has always been good and I've had signs posted around my area for over a year and they have all stood up to the Florida weather and sun. I've never used express shipping but all my orders have arrived on time, well packed and of good quality. I will continue to use them for all my sign needs."

2018-04-17

Don't waste your time or money!

"Upon placing my order, I paid an additional $16 to get my sign the next day! Did you get it? I certainly didn't! After 3 days I called the company and they told me that they don't offer that option -- oh, I guess I must have hallucinated it then. To help me feel better they said they'd refund $8 and that I would get the sign in 3 more days. Those days came and went and 10 days later, I still don't have my sign! I would have purchased locally but I wanted to have a sign the next day. They don't stand by what they sell on their website. A waste of my time and money! Don't get scammed by them!"

2017-10-11

Got wrong order

"We got the wrong order. Due to a deadline, I asked if they could rush the shipment, otherwise I'd have to go with someone else. They said that since I didn't originally pay for rush shipment, that they oculdn't do it. I was hoping for good customer service and for them to recognize their error (by shipping someone else's signs) and gladly rush the order. They refused, so I cancelled the order. HOWEVER, they refunded everything but $20. Just called and they said it was for the stakes they sent in the wrong order!!! So you send us the wrong signs and 5 less stakes than what should have come in our order....and you're going to charge us for them?! Unreal. We just got off the phone with them and they've said that they put in a refund request, but I'll believe it when I see it. Brutal."

2017-05-16

I will not be a return customer or recommend this company for sure!

"Our first order was about 10 days late because they were experiencing printing problems. They made it good by offering a 50% discount on our next order which worked out good since we were planning on ordering a "pending"rider to go with the original 18x24 "for sale" sign. The second order arrived on time, but they shipped the wrong product. We received an 18x24 sign instead of a rider stating "pending". I sent an email to which there was no response, so I called. They were "sorry" but insisted they sent what I ordered. Who needs an 18x24 "pending" sign???? They offered to send a rider for an extra shipping cost of $15. No thanks, I already paid $39 for shipping on this order not to mention the shipping cost on the first order. Their representative was argumentative, it was my mistake not theirs, but know I ordered a rider. "

2017-03-09

Save your time and money!!!!!

" The shipping is a rip off. After paying the expensive shipping to get them rushed I never received my signs. I called and asked them where my signs are and told them I payed extra for the shipping and the lady said ok. Just ok . Then argued that there machines are down and its not there fault there behind. I asked for a refund. She put me on hold for 32 minutes, came back on the phone and said 15 to 20 days to get my money back. Please people do your research before using this company!!! "

2017-03-06

DO NOT USE! Rush shipping is an estimate, not guaranteed

"Customer service was CLUELESS. The girl said things like "Ok" and "Yeah" and "where did you see that on our website?" SO FRUSTRATING. I had to practically make a court case before she gave in and spoke with a supervisor. Finally got a refund for my "rush" shipping charge ($59) and an apology re: lack of clarity on the website."

2016-12-09

The quailty Changed

"Ive bought signs for years from yall they were always yellow with black writing. The old ones were a completly yellow sign with the black letters printed on it or however yall do it. They literally lasted years i still have some Original sugn out that look good! This last bunch i got were on a white sign with stickers on the front which fade horribly after a year they are barley readable ive had to go back and replace them while the old ones i bought from you still look good. I dont know if it was a at saving money or what theyre no good
Zach
423-394-5730

2016-10-14

Excellent experience!

"My sign came out exactly as I designed it and arrived 4 days earlier than promised! Carefully packed, good quality. I am very pleased. "

2016-10-06

Great online service

"I had never dealt with Signs on the Cheap before. I have always had my signs made locally and only use Signs on the Cheap because I couldn't get them on time from my local vendor. I will have to say if I need more I will be coming back. I had made a mistake in the art work when I ordered but I was easily able to change it by calling their customer service department. When the signs came in I was very happy. Colors were bright and the printing was very clear. If you're looking for good signs at a reasonable cost then you can't go wrong using these guys. "

Share SignsOnTheCheap.com's store rating

SignsOnTheCheap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SignsOnTheCheap.com is a merchant member
SignsOnTheCheap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.