11969 Plano Road Suite 190
    Dallas, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 1.25/10
2018-08-09

Wrong Item Shipped and Would not correct the problem

"This company has a good website and good a sales team. I ordered some signs and stands for my Sales business. The signs were good, however the stands were totally the wrong stand. I asked them to send me the correct stands, however they didn't carry it. They asked me to ship it back. It cost me $160 dollars to ship the items back to them and they wouldn't not refund me the cost of the stands nor the shipping cost either. All they are offering me is credit towards future purchase. It is a scam and I really don't trust them to do business with them ever again."

2018-07-26

Wishful thinking

"Ordered "White" die cut decals for the windows of shop. Product received was not what was ordered. On July 3, 2018 ordered from Signazon a parking sign and three sets of die cut exact stickers in white to display store name/logo and hours. Total order was $325. The parking sign came out perfectly, no issues. However the Store logo and the hours were not correct. I had order die cut exact decals in white and the order confirmation confirms this. Somewhere in the production process the production staff took the liberty to change the color of the media to black. They claim is that it is because the artwork was in black. I however, did order a printed logo, I ordered die cut exact decals in white, not black. Perhaps they should have made a phone call before they made such an assumption? I received the order on about July 10th. I immediately called to report the error and was told that it was my mistake. The inside sales rep offer a 15% discount on a reorder for their error. I told him that this was not adequate, he said he would see what he could do and call me back. He never did. On July 13th, i called back and talked to Todd. He was very helpful and offered 50% discount off the reorder. Which, although it was their mistake, i was willing to take just to get it done. He said he would call me back when he set the cart up with the discount. I had to call him back on the 17th because i had not heard. He said he was waiting on approval from his manager, which i dont remember him saying the discount on the reorder was continguent on manager approval. He later got back to me saying the manager only approved 25% discount. I told him that this was not satisfactory. I have an order confirmation showing that i order white die cut exact decals and I got black. He said his hands were tied and offered to set up the cart with the reorder at 25%. I informed Todd via email that I not satisfied with this and we needed to find a different solution. I have not heard back from the company. It has been a very frustrating process. We were excited to get some new signage from Signazon and with hope of using them for addition sign and window applications. At the hint of a problem they are very standoffish. They did not return calls when they said they were going to and I had to call back multiple times to see where we are on resolution. I cannot recommend this company to anyone."

2018-06-22

Easy to design exactly what I needed

"The design tools were extremely helpful. Where my local print shops wanted several hundred dollars, I was able to do the work myself with professional-grade design tools for a fraction of the cost. "

2018-06-19

FN Awesome!

"Very user friendly and customer service was the ****!"

2018-06-15

"Other places will do it for $13/sign for 5, I found after signazon. If you garantee best price please refund ~$20 or so. https://www.supercheapsigns.com/builder"

2018-06-10

Awesome website!

"East to use and great designs!! "

2018-06-06

Easy Peasy!

"Love how user friendly your site is and the great quality of your work. This is my 2nd time using your services. "

2018-06-02

"Wish the prices were a little less. It's a lot for a yard sale sign, so I had to reduce my quantities."

Great work Ryan!

"Great work Ryan! Took care of my requests. "

User Friendly

"Your site was a pleasure to use. I was able to update my design and review with 5 minutes. Can't say the same for some of your competitors!!"

2018-05-31

"Website very easy to use! I Haven't received my ordered items yet, but I will review those when they came in. "

2018-05-30

Excellent Company

"I left a message on Memorial Day and they called me back early the next day. Excellent Customer Service."

2018-05-26

Great Price but Slow Shipping

"The price is great, but shipping time is somewhat very long..."

2018-05-23

Good service

"Simple to use DIY website"

2018-05-15

"THE OPERATOR THAT HELPED ME WAS AWESOME AND VERY PATIENT WITH ME. THANKS JOCELYN DID A GREAT JOB"

Share Signazon.com's store rating