Stores > Signazon.com
  • Signazon.com Signazon.com Elite Status

11969 Plano Road Suite 190
      Dallas, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm
      Sales@signazon.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Signazon.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-15

HAPPY CAMPER

"THE AGENT HELPED TALK ME THRU THE CRAFTING OF MY SIGNS AND THE VARIOUS OPTIONS AVAILABLE. GREAT ASSISTANCE, AND MUCH APPRECIATED BY A FIRST TIME NOVICE CUSTOMER."

2018-02-15

"Very helpful customer service"

2018-02-09

One and Done

"I am doing a FSBO and called Signazon to ask some basic questions. My service rep was awesome and now my sign is on the way. Overall a great experience."

2018-02-06

No care for repeat clients

"This is the third order I have placed with Signazon. After placing my order at 8pm on Monday night I realized that the second sign I had added to my cart was not in my order. I quickly sent in a request through their website to ask who I could send the second sign's artwork to, so it could be added to my order. The next morning I had not heard back from them so I went on to their site and pulled up a chat with a customer service rep. I asked if I could add more signs to my order and they said that my order was to far along in the process to change my order. I find this difficult to believe as I placed the order at 8pm the night before, they had been open for less than 3 hours, and my estimated deliver date is 9 days from now. After hearing I could not add a new sign to the order (giving them more money) I asked if I could cancel my order and re-order with all the signs I needed. They said no. I then asked if I could switch my current order to be pick up and then order the second sign and pick them all up at the same time. They said no. I then asked if they could discount shipping cost on my second order understanding that it just sounds crazy that less than 24 hours after I order they can not even change the shipping method and they said no. I was floored that as someone who has ordered from them twice before, they would not offer to do more to make their customer happy. They offer 100% satisfaction but apparently it is not with their customer service. Unbelievably frustrating. "

2018-02-05

"Great site and great products."

2018-02-02

"Easy to use service that makes ordering signs and marketing materials a breeze."

2018-02-01

Great Customer Service!!

"I had an amazing customer service experience with Signazon . The Live agent, Jocelyn, really took the time to make sure that my school's banner came out perfect and went above and beyond to make sure that our banner was delivered on time. The shipping with Signazon is amazing, our order came 5 days before the expected delivery date and looks absolutely sophisticated. Thank you Signazon!"

2018-01-25

ASININE Shipping Strategy

"Found this merchant when looking for customized magnets. Placed a large order which included a couple of yard signs. Went to use the second one today and one of the metal welds is broken rendering the thing useless. Contacted Signazon and was told by J that she was going to need to ask me some questions and conduct an investigation. Investigation? The darned thing doesn't cost but 20-30 bucks, it showed up broken and you need to waste my time "investigating". Now this is the funny part,....for the "investigation" to commence I needed to take a picture of the broken sign from all angles, an unbroken sign from all angles, the shipping box from all angles, close ups of the actual damage and I even had to still have the packing paper of which a picture was required. So.....after all of the pics are taken they need to be submitted as "evidence". Doing all of this exceeds the value of the sign when it comes to the value of my time. The second I began stating that this is excessive J began trying to talk over me in a "this is how it's going to be" tone. Well, actually J, this is how its going to be: I believe your absurd tactic on such a negligible item is ASININE at best. I have never dealt with a damaged material policy like yours, with ANY merchant. Furthermore, it really seems to me that when you choose to bring difficulty into what should be a reasonable process, it is not without reason....and what I have done today is that precise reason. I got frustrated and chose to say screw the few bucks. I really hope the few bucks gained today is worth it. I'll never return as a customer."

2018-01-22

Great Signs by Signazon

"Great client service provided by Todd"

2018-01-20

"no additional comments ..."

2018-01-11

User Fr

"Tried 5 different sites. This was the most user friendly and easiest to customize. The price was just a little more. I think you get what you pay for. And in this case you get what you want in the finished product. Thank you!"

2017-12-22

package was delivered damaged I Have made numerous attempts to resolve this issue with signazon either by a full refund or a repr

"The signazon package arrived Thursday December 14th That same Day signazon Was notified by email that the package was delivered damaged. please review support claim the document States car magnets were printed with speckling / hazing / spotting and some of the magnets have various scratches. I thomas C Have made numerous attempts to resolve this issue with signazon either by a full refund or a reprint of all the magnets. This issue has fallen on deaf ears. I Thomas C Will exercise my right to

1. File a dispute with my credit card company
2. right a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau
3 right a formal complaint to Yelp
4. Write a formal complaint to rip off report
5. by any and all means To recover any losses

2017-11-27

Good place to SIGN IN AND SIGN ON!

"While it was a little difficult to narrow down my search, but once I got on the right page ordering and print setup was easy. Very clear checkout process."

2017-11-21

"I have purchased from you the past 3-4 years and continue to be very pleased with the quality and speed of delivery"

2017-11-20

Great Website

"Easy to create sign and order"

Share Signazon.com's store rating

Signazon.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Signazon.com is a merchant member
Signazon.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.