11969 Plano Road Suite 190
    Dallas, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm

Customer service: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.00/10
2018-04-23

A Realtor's Dream

"User friendly and quick turn around!"

2018-04-17

"Bryan was awesome to work with!"

2018-04-15

"Would have loved a cheaper shipping option. "

2018-04-12

Very disappointed with the result. False advertisement!!!

"Very disappointed with the result. I'm a builder in Washington DC and I was looking for signs for the job sites to advertise our company. I spent $1,200.00 purchasing 5 signs that are advertised and show on their website with the stand. I even received an email from them after the purchase with detailed information on the installation on the metal frame. After receiving the actual signs, without the stand, I called to get a tracking number on the missing stands, thinking it shipped separately. Only to be told that I had to spend more money to get stands. The website is very misleading and does not specify that when purchasing signs that the actual stand is sold separately. I don't give reviews lightly, and to be honest this review not about the money. This is about the principle of an honest transaction. I felt completely mislead. After talking to their customer service, they took the issue to their management and they decided to do nothing for me the customer. Even though their site is completely misleading!!! I do not recommend this company!!! They've lost all my business and will never be referred!!!

2018-04-11

Incredible Service

"I was struggling with my design. I chatted in and they asked to give me a call. Once on the phone with Bryan, he walked me through every step and we completed the design within minutes!"

2018-04-06

Good Customer Service!

"Bryan was very helpful today in helping me resolve a product issue and the turnaround time from Signazon is fantastic. "

2018-04-02

"Easy to use. Hopefully it will come as it shows on the screen today."

2018-04-02

Love my signs

"I purchased truck magnets and they are beautiful. Quick turn around time."

Great job,and very helpful

"I had the opportunity to deal with Brian, Brian was great he helped me with a design,and was very professional, he got the job done ,and called me to keep me updated on every step.thank you Brian,"

Great

"easy to use and design just what we needed thanks"

Yeah...they rock.

"Easy to use and customer service was very helpful when I had a question"

2018-03-24

churchstreetforklift@gmail.com

"Thank you very much indeed the work was very good"

2018-03-23

Great Quality Magnets

"We ordered 12x24 magnets from signazon.com and are thrilled with our product. They are very durable, the image is clear, and the size is perfect for our trucks. "

2018-03-21

Simple Template & Purchase Process

"I would have been interested in adding a logo to the simple template but then again that's not an important part of the rental vacancy message. So this simple and cost-effective template on corrugated plastic is just right. If the clarity & color hold up in the outdoors I'll be very happy. "

2018-03-15

Disappointed

"disappointed that you wouldn't give the 15% discount that was promised from the issues with our first order because of the free shipping promotion. A manager should be able to override this setting to give us what we deserved. Appreciate the nice phone manners from the rep, but it doesn't change the disappointment. I don't believe this bluff for a minute, but I don't have the time to fight it right now with all I have on my plate. So your company either stands behind its word and makes the customer happy or it doesn't. I think you can guess which category I'm putting your company in."

Share Signazon.com's store rating

Signazon.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Signazon.com is a merchant member
Signazon.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.