Customer Service: Mon-Thurs: 8 AM to 11 PM Fri: 8 AM to 7 PM Sat: 8 AM to 5:30 PM Showroom: M
    866-855-2284
    800-682-6826
    sales@signaturehardware.com
    866-855-2284

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
2013-01-19

"When on website I communicated with on-site live help. Women was very helpful and answered my questions. Order went smoothly and within a week I received my product in excellent condition. Also impressed with quality. Much better than I have seen for hundreds of dollars more!"

2013-01-19

"Purchased towel rod online. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy navigating site. Only drawback was item out of stock for 3 weeks."

2013-01-18

"Good website, fast delivery. Good experience and would recommend to others. "

2013-01-18

"The quality of the merchandise is very good. It's very easy to order online and I received my order exactly on the day that was promised. I will surely recommend your company to my friends and family. "

2013-01-17

"The person I talked to you went beyond our expectations and found the sink we wanted. At first she said it was being discontinued, but it showed to have 1 in stock and she found it. The sink is absolutely beautiful! We are a plumbing company and I have already recommended your company to one of our customers and will continue the referrals in the future. Thanks again!"

2013-01-17

"The item I ordered did not have a good representation of the finish/color but it was of very good quality and worked well for our purposes."

2013-01-17

"the first time i ordered the item it was out of stock. the second time it was available. product is difficult to use in that no device or tool keeps it in place. I had to bend wire down, and it still slips. No instructions were in shipment."

2013-01-16

"Signature offers really great products, their website is easy to navigate, their prices are reasonable, and their shipping is really quick! This is my second order with them, and I'll definitely order from them again."

2013-01-15

"Great product and delivery! I'd Lila an iPad please :)"

2013-01-15

"Order was easy to make, delivered quickly, packaged securely and exactly what I needed. Everything was good."

2013-01-14

"Attempted to pay via PayPal and somehow SH got it screwed up. While the money was in the bank and PayPal said the transaction was authorized and awaiting confirmation from SH...SH called and said that the payment did not go through and that they had to cancel the order. Contacted the bank and PayPal and the problem was at SH...got on the phone with SH customer service and, while they were pleasant and professional, the accounting folks could not do anything even though the cancellation was less than three hours old. So I hung up the phone and bought my $3,000 worth of plumbing materials elsewhere (and got a better price)."

2013-01-14

"Quick and pain free ordering. Good product received.

2013-01-14

"I have not yet recieved this order! I printed the confirmation at the time of purchase but never recieved an email confirmation or shipping notice."

2013-01-14

"Shopping was fast and easy, the product is great. "

2013-01-14

"Arrived quickly and in good shape."

Share Signature Hardware's store rating