Customer Service: Mon-Thurs: 8 AM to 11 PM Fri: 8 AM to 7 PM Sat: 8 AM to 5:30 PM Showroom: M
    866-855-2284

Shipping & packaging: 8.33/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2013-01-25

"I recently ordered a pedestal sink from Signature Hardware. The shipment came in two boxes. The sink was delivered in perfect condition but the pedestal portion was broken in shipping. Customer Service asked me to send a photo of the damaged item and within 3 days I had a replacement in perfect condition. I love the sink and LOVED the ease with which Signature Hardware Customer Service addressed the problem. This was my first time ordering from this company and I will definitely use them again. 5 STARS!!! "

2013-01-24

"My order was well packaged and shipped FREE, which I really appreciated. It arrived on the exact day they predicted. The entire experience was very smooth. I feel good about recommending Signature Hardware to anyone."

2013-01-24

"The faucet I ordered is of very good quality and looks really nice. It arrived quickly, too."

2013-01-24

"On time and just what I ordered. Was a FIVE STAR rate.

*****

2013-01-23

"The online ordering was so easy and I was so surprised at the prompt delivery. "

2013-01-23

"The order was filled promptly and correctly; plus the quality of the vanity was excellent. I will keep Signature Hardware in mind for future needs."

2013-01-22

"Curtain is fine...could have been less costly...but overall, we are pleased."

2013-01-21

"I liked the fact that they told me the progress of my order, from receiving the order to delivery via tracking numbers. Good communication. I did not feel I sent my money to a black hole wondering where things went. Very good service and will use them again."

2013-01-21

"Love my faucets! They were shipped and delivered so fast I couldn't believe it!"

2013-01-21

"Items arrived quickly and in great shape! Just as pictured"

2013-01-21

"Quick service, thanks order was as described."

2013-01-20

"The Countertop quality is really awful.(this is the only product I ordered from them)
I ordered a 61 inch marble countertop for vessel sink, there are so many imperfections on the surface. The polish work was done terribly. Lots of cracks that did not get polished. There is even a corner missing. The quality of work does not deserve to what I paid for. In addition to that, the backsplash looks like it was take off from someone's wall just before they shipped to me. I can see glue in the back and a chipped edge. I will never order anything from them again.

You may asked why I did not return right away when I received this product. When I received this product they only open one side for us to check and then leave the whole thing in the garage. They did not unpack the whole thing for checking. I have to wait for several days until I have friends come over to lift the countertop for me then I can see those defects. Now I only order countertops from Home depot, at least the quality is always good.

2013-01-20

"They were very helpful when I placed my order and it arrived on time."

2013-01-19

"Faucet showed up in a few days!! "

2013-01-19

"My purchase experience with Signature Hardware was excellent. The towel rack I bought met my expectations and when I had a problem, they were quick to resolve it. I would recommend them."

Share Signature Hardware's store rating