Stores > Shoprunner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shoprunner by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Nope

"Shoprunner ****. I have placed multiple orders that never even go through and Customer Service doesn't even bother getting back to you. Starting to think it's a scam. "

2017-12-04

Not 2 Day shipping!

"They need to stop lying and just say it’s a standard shipping service. It is NOT a 2day shipping service. Still waiting on my package from Urban decay and it’s been two weeks— and the box has not even been marked as shipped yet. Had I know this I would have expedited it! Wish I could say this is the first time this happened to me. Anyone paying for a ShopRunner membership is wasting their money. And btw, there is no way to email in a complaint and they outsource their phone customer service to India, with long wait times."

2017-12-01

Promised 2 day delivery took 8 days

"I purchased 2 packages through shoprunner and 1 regular purchase via normal ground service. My regular ground delivery package arrived within 4 days. Im still waiting on my Shoprunner purchase, and received an email this morning stating another delay in delivery of 3 more days. I checked with the actual retailer, and it has not even shipped yet! It is scheduled to ship tonight!
Horrible! Do not promise to deliver on Thursday if your not even going to ship until well past it's promised delivery date. Thumbs down!

2017-11-26

If you think you're getting something in 2 days from click, like on Amazon Prime, you're not.

"I get this benefit for free from Amex, so I do use it occasionally when I order from a merchant, such as Bloomingdales. That said, this is nothing like AmazonPrimes Guaranteed 2 day shipping. They theoretically deliver it 2 days after they receive it but...that seems like it is not true. Today is 11/26 and here is what the UPS tracking page for this package shows:

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
Horsham, PA, United States 11/26/2017 1:40 A.M. Arrival Scan
Stratford, CT, United States 11/25/2017 11:00 P.M. Departure Scan
11/25/2017 5:25 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/27/2017 2:32 A.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So, how can there possibly be a posting for the future (11/27/2017 2:32 A.M. (ET))? Is it so that they meet the 2 day window? I guess, but I ordered this on 11/24 so imho it is taking 4 days.

2017-10-15

Free with AMX and Loving It

"I don't get all the negative reviews?? I have been using this for free for several years and just love it. Have had zero issues with this service and have order anything from 3 dollars to hundreds of dollars items and just love the service. Keep in mind it is 2days from when the item leaves the merchant. Shoprunner hasn't ever missed their timeline except for maybe a bad weather problem which happens with any carrier shipping service. I have paid big bucks for shipping outside of Shoprunner and have had to request shipping refunds many times because of delays and slow shipping. Shoprunner has been good to me and I just love ordering a few dollar item without having to pay more for shipping than the item cost. Keep up the good service Shoprunner!!! Thanks!!"

2017-10-06

Misleading

"They will automatically charge you once your free trail is up and there is no way to stop renewing cycles unless you completely cancel it. I asked the customer service if they could cancel my membership 1 month before my membership is over and they said ok. Later they contact me saying no I will get charged if I don't call again to cancel 1 month before. They also respond extremely slow "

2017-10-06

2 day shipping is a lie

"I recently ordered a computer build from Newegg. I had 4 items unelligable for Shoprunner and had a 5-7 day delivery window. But the rest of my items offered "Free 2 Day Shipping with Shoprunner". I had never heard of Shoprunner before, and so I signed up and ordered my items. None of my Shoprunner "2 Day" items have arrived yet 5 days later, when all the rest of my items have arrived. Lesson learned, just go with standard shipping on everything. Because Shoprunner lies in their advertising of "2 Day Shipping". Do not use Shoprunner"

2017-09-28

Free 2 Day Shipping.

"BEWARE! ShopRunner states 2 free day shipping for select items but #1 have no way of enforcing it and #2 will transfer you to the original retailer if an issue arises.

WHAT's THE POINT? Just go through the original retailer.

2017-08-30

2 Day shipping doesnt mean 2 days altogether!

"It is not up to shoprunner for how long it takes for them to recieve the package. However, the delivering is up to them. which they get it done in two days. If you actually thought anything you oredered with shoprunner would arive at your house in only 2 days you're mental. the shipping is 2 days which quite honestly is good shipping. normaly it can take up to 5 days to a week depending on the item."

2017-06-26

Great benefit!

"I get this for free with my Amex -- what's not to love about free 2 day shipping? It takes a little longer as people have pointed out -- but that's expected since it takes a day or two for the retailer to package and get the item out. Even Amazon only ships 2 days AFTER the item is ready to go."

2017-06-25

this company doesn't deserve even 1 star. they are a scam and probably delay orders that

"they are a scam and probably delay orders that with normal shipping would arrive in 2-3 days.
should we all join in a class action lawsuit against them?

2017-06-05

"withdrawn withdrawn withdrawn"

2017-05-18

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! Free shipping option will get you items faster

"This is an absolute gimmick. I have no idea how this is even in operation. I ordered my item on the 16th with a delivery date PROMISED for the 18th. Guess what, it's the 18th and no item. My new delivery date is now the 22nd. So if I ordered with the free shipping offer it would have gotten sooner than this so called, wannabe Amazon. Do not sign up, do not use, absolutely useless. "

2017-04-14

2 Day Shipping My Foot!

"How can they continue to get away with falsely advertising 2 day shipping?!!! My package is going to take over 5 days to arrive! That's way over double 2 days which isn't even close to 2 days! WTF! How is this allowed to continuously go on! "

2017-03-30

SCAMMERS

"Don't buy from here, 2 day shipping is really 5 day shipping at least."

Share Shoprunner's store rating

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!