Stores > ShoppersChoice.com
  • ShoppersChoice.

7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
      877-743-2269

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShoppersChoice.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Unbelievable service

"My house flooded and they helped get my outdoor kitchen back in order with ease very compassionate."

2017-10-03

Shoppers Choice (BBQGuys) is a Terrible Company

"I purchased over $3000 worth of items from BBQ guys for an outdoor kitchen I was going to have built. All the items arrived on one pallet wrapped together in plastic. I had the delivery guys put it in the garage where the items were left until the contractor was ready to assemble the bbq area. When the time came, they opened the items and turns out the double trash can door I bought was extremely damaged. Both walls of the drawer were caved in and looked un-reparable. No big deal I will call BBQguys up and explain the situation and get a new one. Turns out you only have 48 hours to inspect your delivered products for damage and they informed me they would not be replacing my damaged product. I explained to them most of their customers most likely wouldn't be assembly their BBQ themselves and probably have a contractor doing this. A 48 hr window on delivery to when the construction begins on when something like this being noticed is absurd. They again said there was nothing that could be done, but luckily they offered a discount on the item if I ordered a new one! What a complete joke of a company. If you delivery me damaged goods you should have to replace or repair it! I have no respect for a company that treats its customers like this. The item that needed to be replaced was not even a big ticket item, it was a trash can drawer! I hope everyone avoids this company, as this type of service should not be rewarded."

2017-08-03

Terrible

"Waited and waited still not shipped. Tried to cancel order before shipped and was told no problem. Then told oh it's shipped after all so we are going to charge you shipping. "

2017-07-25

Top Notch Customer Service

"I bought a Primo Jr. Grill through BBQ Guys that was represented by ShopperChoice.com. That was 4 years ago. The table I bought for the Primo was sold by BBQ Guys as a vendor for Primo Grills. It was made of Teak, or so they claim. It was oiled with teak oil but isn't made of teak at all. Numerous attempts were made to resolve this by me with Primo Grills. They offered to sell me another teak table at cost (450.00) but when you consider I had already paid 250.00 for a piece of Burmese Teak to mill and replace the parts of the original teak table that were rotting that just didn't make any sense. ShoppersChoice stepped in and reimbursed me for the 250.00 I had already spent on the Burmese Teak while Primo Grills did absolutely nothing. Love their cookers as they are still made in the USA. Please consider buying a table for a Primo Grill somewhere else. They are not "Teak" as advertised. Teak doesn't rot like the one they sold me. I know I'll eventually have to replace more and more of this table as it continues to rot and then eventually replace the table itself. It just won't be through Primo Grills. Thanks ShoppersChoice for doing the right thing. You get customer service. Primo Grills gets an F for having failed me miserably!"

2017-05-16

Great online purchase experience

"Purchased a Napoleon Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill and a Napoleon St. Tropez Fire Table. Randy was VERY helpful, answered my endless questions and made sure I was satisfied with the decision to purchase. He fully informed me of all ordering, delivery and return processes. Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was reluctant to purchase a item over the internet for freight delivery but the experience was excellent. Very happy and will return to bbqguys for any outdoor needs. Thanks Randy!"

2017-04-11

Gas heater

"I bought a gas heater that does not work. Tried everything possible. Called our plumber, called gas co. to find the pressure of the gas in the lines still does not work. Shoppers Choice only asked me questions and tried to tell me what to do but refused to send someone to check the heater. They connected me to the distributer - AEI Corp., who told me that they have this problem often and I have to clear the pilot which must be plugged. I am not a plumber and do not know how to clear the pilot. Also they are not sure if this is the problem. They told me to hire an independent contractor to come and fix the problem. why is this my cost????
I was told that they will not refund me the money and this is their policy.
I am stuck with a heater that cost $700 and not working.

2016-11-16

45 day no hassle returns are very expensive, careful what you buy

"Shipping is free one way but you will pay for shipping both ways if you have to return the product. Understandable as it can get very pricey shipping bulky items back and forth to indecisive shoppers for free, but the claim of 45 day no hassle returns is misleading. We misjudged our cushion size and bought a different and larger set from this company after we realized the first set didn't fit our frames. Sincerely hope these work out as the return shipping charge was equal to a third of the cost of the first set.
I don't like costing online retailers by returning things unnecessarily as this will just make products more expensive in the long run but I felt that the phrase 'no hassle returns' was deceptive because a hefty return shipping charge to me is a hassle.
When they say 'No Hassle' they should at least include the fact that you will be responsible for shipping both ways under the claim. This info is available if you look for it in the small print but when you are shopping you tend to see the big banners like "Free Shipping" and "No Hassle Return Policy" so be warned and choose carefully as a mistake will cost you.
This is not a discount store either. The products we have seen so far were of high quality but certainly not inexpensive.

2016-10-10

Completely crap gas grill! DON'T BUY! Sedona by Lynx $3300

"Not only did ShoppersChoice fail to ask me what type of gas I had, and sent me the wrong regulator, but then they shipped me a grill with missing parts!!! For $3300 you'd think they had quality checks in place! And to top it off, they said Sedona by Lynx is 'top quality'... NOT!!!"

2016-09-30

A joy to shop for gas fireplace logs with Brandy Hutton at Shopper's Choice!

"Brandy helped me get a great gas log set and safety pilot kit for a great price."

2016-09-22

"Very easy to get in contact and work with!"

2016-09-20

"Very satisfied with coustemer service "

2016-09-19

Great!

"Extremely knowledgeable and quick. Nice to call and get quality help quick!"

2016-09-15

Shopper's Choice was the right choice for me!

"I had some minor, yet important, issues following my purchase of a Primo charcoal grill. The Shopper's Choice associate (Nita) I was lucky enough to speak with was extremely professional, empathetic, and most importantly knowledgeable. She was everything anyone could ever ask for in a customer service associate! Until proven otherwise, I have to believe Nita represents the caliber of the personnel at Shopper's Choice, which will make me more likely to use their service in the future!"

2016-09-06

RESEARCH AND MORE RESEARCH

"i HAD SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GRILL AND HOW THE OPTION-ABLE SHELVES/RACKS WORK AND WAS FRUSTRATED. STACIE FOUND ANSWERS FOR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND THOSE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE PUT ME ON A SHORT HOLD UNTIL SHE FOUND THE ANSWER. HER THOROUGHNESS ALLOWED ME TO PLACE MY ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL RECEIVE WHAT I WANT. STACIE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENCE AND SHARED SOME OF HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH PELLET GRILLS. KEEP HER ON BOARD!"

2016-08-30

Best buying experience!!!

"Brandy Hutton is FANTASTIC!!! You are so lucky she works for you. I wish she worked for me!!!"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!