Customer service: 1.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.25/10
2018-08-30

worst site ever!

"I ordered a pair of shoes, when i got my order i got the right box but the wrong shoes inside. I sent the shoes back wanted to place another order they took me thru a whole circle just to place another order for the wrong doing they did just to find out the shoes were sold out!! which on their site the shoes are available "

2018-08-14

A surprisingly good experience

"I was desperate to order a specific shoe, and this was a last resort. I had not seen any of the reviews before ordering on the website. After seeing all the negative reviews I was worried whether I’d even get the two pairs I ordered. However after two days they shipped and I tracked them the whole week untill they arrived. The shoes I received were in perfect condition, in new boxes, and the right size! I’m not sure if I was just lucky or what. Although next time I probably will choose a more trusted and secure site next time."

2018-08-14

HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT ORDER HERE. I WOULD GIFT IT 0 STARS.

"I had ordered shoes on 8/5/18 and they had been shipped out on 8/7/18. I was thinking this whole time great i’ll get them in 7-10 days. This was intentionally for my friend (birthday gift) and oh lord how it all came to a disaster. When my order had shipped the only update it had in the UPS app was “Order Processed: Ready for UPS”, it was horrible because i started getting worried thinking “why isn’t my order getting updates or anything on the app” or “what could have happened to it.” I didn’t worry for awhile until today 8/14/18 it was suppose to get here TODAY. I obviously panicked and called WSS to find out that my shoe was “out of stock” this whole time. LIKE WHAT THIS IS SO UPSETTING I CANT BELIEVE IT. I had been ordering clothes even since i was very young and I have never EVER had a problem. The worst part is that obviously they took my money first and didn’t notify me if they shoe wasn’t there at all NOT EVEN AN EMAIL. They had the nerve to not even tell me that my order was cancelled this whole time but no they took money out of my card. Apparently I’ll get a refund in 3-5 days but let’s see if they can even do that right. This website should be updated immediately if a shoe is out of stock or just not available. If you ever decide to order from this website and think “this probably won’t happen to me” think again and don’t order from here. I got a confirmation email, a “shipped out” email, and a $80 charge from my card but obviously never got my shoes. I would not recommend buying from here EVER because it’s just horrible. "

2018-08-11

I haven’t received my refund yet!

"I’ve been calling all week. And no refund yet! They keep telling me the same thing and it’s 7 days now."

2018-05-16

Bad communication and company

"Ordered shoes for my son. Waited over a week to be shipped before I had to call. Order was still pending. I was on hold for over 20 min before I was told that they didn't have these in stock and they would ship when they get in. In a few days later, I got a email about a return on order however I never canceled my order. The company canceled my order automatically and never told me. Turns out, the company never had the shoes in the first place. They order from "3ed company". Poor communication and customer service. I will never buy from again."

2018-04-17

WSS Does NOT value their customers!

"WSS sold my son a pair of $90 Nike arrowz .They were defective shoes and WSS refused to do a return or exchange the day after they were purchased. I got the district managers phone number and called him from the store and he never returned my call .
Then I emailed WSS explaining the situation and I never got an answer from them either. I will never spend my money at WSS ever again.

2018-03-02

CROOKS AND UNPROFESSIONAL

"THESE COMPANY **** AND OWE ME MONEY"

2018-01-15

Customer service is 0 help and online ordering is a horrible idea for this store.

"Not only did they not notify me of a she that I ordered being out of stock, I had to wait a month after the supposed shipping date I was given to call. When I was told they didn't take any money out of my account for the shoe that never came I was pleased until a few weeks later they took money out of my account anyway. I called to see why money was taken out of my account and all I got were empty responses and they told me to dispute the charge with my bank and there was nothing they could do. All my other shoes arrived separately and weeks after the date I was informed of. In conclusion the online shopping process to receiving the shoe is inconvenient for the consumer, poor costumer service and notification on orders, and at the end I paid for shoes that I never recived."

2018-01-05

Pure crap

"First they sent me used shoes in a new box. I sent them back and was told I would get a refund. It's been 3 weeks and still no refund. I keep calling just to be told the same B.S. this company is a joke and will no be reported for unethical business practices and the attorney general will have a report as well. These guys are liars and thieves!"

2018-01-03

One of the best online store for shoes

"It’s one of the best shoes store online I bought from they have grate customer service and I’ve fast shipping 100% satisfied . Will be buy form them in the near future again"

2017-12-25

Horrible Customer service

"I purchased two pairs of shoes and although I paid for them I only receive one. They did not communicate to me that they were out of stock for the other pair. When I asked if I could get another size in the same ones they said they couldn't do that and that I would have to purchase the shoes with a nee "fluctuated" price and have to pay for shipping again!!!!!!"

2017-12-20

NO COMMUNICATION

"I ORDERED SHOES 3 DAYS AGO AND MY ORDER IS STILL PENDING FOR REVIEW AND MY MONEY WAS ALREADY TAKEN. IVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. "

2017-12-18

Buying shoes online.

"I bought some shoes online I got them and one of them was used and dirty I called them 3 time back I emailed them 3 times no reply. called and waited 35 minutes each time I called and I live chatted them and all they told me was to get my refund they didn't care about the customer service. I wanted an exchange but they told me just get your refund. Never shop online with wss "

2017-12-12

Bad Communication

"Same experience as others that my order was was cancelled without ever notifying me. This was confusing because the order confirmation email looked as though I was billed, however my bank account never showed a charge. I called, was on hold for about 5 minutes, and guy answered and helped me understand that my order had been cancelled because the shoe was out of stock. I had never gotten an email notifying me of cancellation so do you see how this is confusing... I got a little upset but then realized yelling at the guy wouldn't help anything and said "sorry it's just frustrating". I mean the people who answer the phones really have nothing to do with the shop, they just answer the phones and check online orders. However he AGREED with me that the online shop is terrible at handling this kind of communication and told me that was the most common complaint... so he didn't handle it the best because I could see this **** people off. Moral is if this is the only shop offering a shoe that is sold out everywhere else, they're most likely sold out too. They are just very slow at updating this info. If you don't get another email beyond confirmation or aren't billed, call to cancel your order if it wasn't already cancelled without your knowledge."

2017-11-11

terrible customer service and scammers

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! tried ordering a bag off their website and kept getting an “error” message every time i tried to accept the order telling my that my phone number was invalid or that my zip code was wrong... things that just dont make sense. called trying to understand what was going on just to get people who barley speak english and told me to “try again later”. after calling i was just more confused and frustrated than before. these people just want to steal your money. save your money and shop somewhere else."

Share ShopWss's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!