shopwss.com

Customer service: 1.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.43/10
2018-05-16

Bad communication and company

"Ordered shoes for my son. Waited over a week to be shipped before I had to call. Order was still pending. I was on hold for over 20 min before I was told that they didn't have these in stock and they would ship when they get in. In a few days later, I got a email about a return on order however I never canceled my order. The company canceled my order automatically and never told me. Turns out, the company never had the shoes in the first place. They order from "3ed company". Poor communication and customer service. I will never buy from again."

2018-04-17

WSS Does NOT value their customers!

"WSS sold my son a pair of $90 Nike arrowz .They were defective shoes and WSS refused to do a return or exchange the day after they were purchased. I got the district managers phone number and called him from the store and he never returned my call .
Then I emailed WSS explaining the situation and I never got an answer from them either. I will never spend my money at WSS ever again.

2018-03-02

CROOKS AND UNPROFESSIONAL

"THESE COMPANY **** AND OWE ME MONEY"

2018-01-15

Customer service is 0 help and online ordering is a horrible idea for this store.

"Not only did they not notify me of a she that I ordered being out of stock, I had to wait a month after the supposed shipping date I was given to call. When I was told they didn't take any money out of my account for the shoe that never came I was pleased until a few weeks later they took money out of my account anyway. I called to see why money was taken out of my account and all I got were empty responses and they told me to dispute the charge with my bank and there was nothing they could do. All my other shoes arrived separately and weeks after the date I was informed of. In conclusion the online shopping process to receiving the shoe is inconvenient for the consumer, poor costumer service and notification on orders, and at the end I paid for shoes that I never recived."

2018-01-05

Pure crap

"First they sent me used shoes in a new box. I sent them back and was told I would get a refund. It's been 3 weeks and still no refund. I keep calling just to be told the same B.S. this company is a joke and will no be reported for unethical business practices and the attorney general will have a report as well. These guys are liars and thieves!"

2018-01-03

One of the best online store for shoes

"It’s one of the best shoes store online I bought from they have grate customer service and I’ve fast shipping 100% satisfied . Will be buy form them in the near future again"

2017-12-25

Horrible Customer service

"I purchased two pairs of shoes and although I paid for them I only receive one. They did not communicate to me that they were out of stock for the other pair. When I asked if I could get another size in the same ones they said they couldn't do that and that I would have to purchase the shoes with a nee "fluctuated" price and have to pay for shipping again!!!!!!"

2017-12-20

NO COMMUNICATION

"I ORDERED SHOES 3 DAYS AGO AND MY ORDER IS STILL PENDING FOR REVIEW AND MY MONEY WAS ALREADY TAKEN. IVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. "

2017-12-18

Buying shoes online.

"I bought some shoes online I got them and one of them was used and dirty I called them 3 time back I emailed them 3 times no reply. called and waited 35 minutes each time I called and I live chatted them and all they told me was to get my refund they didn't care about the customer service. I wanted an exchange but they told me just get your refund. Never shop online with wss "

2017-12-12

Bad Communication

"Same experience as others that my order was was cancelled without ever notifying me. This was confusing because the order confirmation email looked as though I was billed, however my bank account never showed a charge. I called, was on hold for about 5 minutes, and guy answered and helped me understand that my order had been cancelled because the shoe was out of stock. I had never gotten an email notifying me of cancellation so do you see how this is confusing... I got a little upset but then realized yelling at the guy wouldn't help anything and said "sorry it's just frustrating". I mean the people who answer the phones really have nothing to do with the shop, they just answer the phones and check online orders. However he AGREED with me that the online shop is terrible at handling this kind of communication and told me that was the most common complaint... so he didn't handle it the best because I could see this **** people off. Moral is if this is the only shop offering a shoe that is sold out everywhere else, they're most likely sold out too. They are just very slow at updating this info. If you don't get another email beyond confirmation or aren't billed, call to cancel your order if it wasn't already cancelled without your knowledge."

2017-11-11

terrible customer service and scammers

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! tried ordering a bag off their website and kept getting an “error” message every time i tried to accept the order telling my that my phone number was invalid or that my zip code was wrong... things that just dont make sense. called trying to understand what was going on just to get people who barley speak english and told me to “try again later”. after calling i was just more confused and frustrated than before. these people just want to steal your money. save your money and shop somewhere else."

2017-11-07

Terrible customer service!!!!!

"I ordered one pair of shoes and was charged twice for them. Then was told I'd get a complete refund in 3-5 business days. It's been 8 and I'm still fighting with them on the phone! After 3 emails, 2 phone calls and 1 online chat, I just want my money back and to take the shoes back that I paid double for! Do not buy anything from this website!"

2017-09-29

Do Not Purchase Shoes From Shopwss.com

"I'm not one to post negative reviews about companies but this is by far the worst company I've ever done business. They have potential to be an amazing website to purchase shoes from but their customer service is mediocre at best. The response time was incredibly slow, Shoes were shipped 2 weeks after purchasing. Not only that but when I had to return them because they were too big sent me the wrong size. I advise everyone to avoid this site if possible. "

2017-09-23

Liars and thieves.

"I ordered some shoes on sale from this company over a month ago. I got in contact with them 1 day after my "guarantee delivery" date and they told me the items I ordered were from an outside vendor and they couldn't tell me when my items would be delivered. I asked for a refund and they told me 3-5 days. It's been over 3 weeks and every time I do get a hold of someone they tell me 3-5 more days. Do not mess with this company."

2017-09-22

Horrible

"Ordered shoes on 8/10 . I got one confirmation email saying it would be there 7 to10 days . I called on the 10th day due to never got tracking number. The rep then says "well we have 10 days to ship them" really? It should have been delivered by then. They said we will get them to you shortly . Still no tracking info . I called every other day looking for info. The last time I called on sept 1 they said "well we don't have them in stock what do you want us to do " I said I wanted them to cancel my order. The rep was very rude and said ok it's canceled . I said I want a email confirmation . He said ok . Never got one . No shoes and a week later I was billed for the shoes I never got. If I could give this company negative stars I would . Buyer beware do not give this company any of your hard earned money. They are scam artists !! "

Share ShopWss's store rating