2018-06-13

Missing merchandise

"I placed an order for six area rugs, their prices were among the best. Five of them showed up in one shipment. I assumed one of the smaller rugs was out of stock or maybe was a split shipment. After about three weeks, I contacted them to ask where the missing rug was. They claimed it was shipped, I explained it had not been received. I have had over a dozen email with them and they keep telling me someone will call me in 24 hours. Hasn't happened. I wouldn't use them again, suggest you don't either."

2018-04-16

took payment for non-existing product

"Ordered a set of four mugs, they took payment of $15.95 along with $10.95 shipping. Turned out that their client unbeatablesale.com was responsible for the product sale and shipping. I received one mug. Upon inquiry, unbeatablesale.com said that they don't sell the four mug set. I received an e-mail from unbeatablesale.com that a refund was made for $26.90. It was not true, I was given a refund of $15.95. So, I was charged $10.95 shipping cost for a product that they don't sell and I did not receive."

2018-04-06

Did what they said at good price.

"Goot a fishin reel at a great price in a timely manner.great costomer service.im can be a impatient jackass at times .id recommend them.this is the only review iv ever givin online i owed it to them"

2018-01-23

Don't get caught

"I made a purchase....the order was cancelled as being out of stock....three weeks and still no refund (credit back to my credit card).....in addition, to sending auto-relys of acknowledgment; however, no follow-up and NO REFUND !!!!!"

2018-01-19

Dont get caught

"This is Multilevel marketing , they will tell you it's not, but don't be tricked. People that joined in the beginning are the only ones making "dirty money" from you."

2018-01-08

1st time experience both distributor and customer (ordering from partner store) were awesome

"I am a distributor placed order for my customers. I followed up with the Market Malaysia Office regarding the shipment during season holidays and the shipment came in safely. The Next order as a Customer ordered from a partner store. The store immediately updated the status of shipment, when I dissatisfied on the delivery date I immediately emailed the partner store and ask if they could consider delivery ontime due to holidays. they immediately updated the status and expedited the shipment. I was very satisfied and gave stars to the partner store. I am loving the Shop.Com Malaysia Market and will continue with the business and exploring the opportunities with others. The online shopping experience you will get the same from others...you just have to be patient and work with them. My 3 cents :-) "

2017-12-15

Extremely slow shipping, wrong product received, poor customer service.

"DO NOT order from SHOP.COM.
I ordered in November for a Christmas present. Item was supposed to arrive before December 9th. On the 13th I finally received a small piece of plastic that is nothing like what I ordered (a large bike rack). SHOP.COM told me to deal with their affiliate for a refund but SHOP.COM is the website I purchased from and the one who took my money. Both SHOP.COM and their affiliate have been poor at helping resolve this mess. STAY AWAY.

2017-08-17

Item showed in stock when ordered - cancelled for lack of stock a week later

"I placed an order on shop.com August 10th. My credit card was charged the same day. On August 14th I received an email from shop.com informing me that my item was on back order and was expected to ship August 16th. On August 16th I received an email telling me that my order had been cancelled. No reason was given. I contacted shop.com customer service and was told that the order was cancelled because the third-party vendor who shop.com used to fulfill my order was out of stock of the item. It took almost a week between the time I placed my order and the time the order was cancelled. I could have potentially ordered this item from a different retailer at the time I originally placed my order, however now the item that I ordered seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Shop.com told me that, although they are sorry, they are merely the "facilitator" in this transaction. To that, I say, "Sorry, but I placed the order through you and the successful delivery of that order is ultimately your responsibility". The shop.com customer rep I dealt with did seem to want to be helpful and I told him that if he wanted to ensure my satisfaction he should find the item from another vendor and have it shipped to me. I haven't heard back.

The only reason I'm giving shop.com two stars instead of one is because they did reply to my emails promptly and did seem to want to help.

My advice is, if you're buying something from shop.com make sure your order is not being fulfilled by a third-party.

2017-08-08

Saved $200

"I saved $200 ,place where you shop and get paid,But customer service is very poor."

2017-08-08

Wrong delivery Information

"Shop.com is a an aggregator for different selling sites. There is a fundamental disconnect between shop.com and thee sites. I've recently placed an order on shop.com and received the estimated delivery dates. As I didn't receive the product on the establish deadlines, I call the shop I had bought from ( only then I found out it was not shop.com) and they said it would take extra 2 days and they would have never committed to the dates shop.com did. So basically , you place an order at shop.com, they inform you the delivery dates but in fact have no idea if the actual seller will be able to fulfil those dates. I have a very said boy with a delayed present as a result. Never again."

2017-06-09

Great cash back and discountd

"I saved around $900 last year between cashback and discounts I found on this site."

2017-05-30

They DON'T Honor Their Coupons

"They advertised on Groupon stating "Free Shipping" on orders $99, but when I bought something from them, I was charged $75 shipping. Called about it, yet they didn't care. There were no restrictions on the deal. DO NOT fall victim to their scam advertising."

2017-03-06

"Saved $$$, Very satisfied."

2017-02-27

Best Shopping Site EVER!

"Don't miss it. Where can you get paid to shop? Shop.com"

2017-01-19

Horrible customer service

"I don't hear anything from them after ordered days. Call them, don't even has real people answer the phone. "

Share SHOP.COM's store rating