Stores > ShoeMetro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShoeMetro by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

They don't stand by their product

"I have bought shoes several times from the site and never had to return. I am a size 10.5. I order 3 pairs of shoes in late October and two were fine. The third pair from brand AllBlack would not even fit on my foot. They didn't even fit my size 9.5 daughter. I asked to be refunded the return shipping fee to send them back and after MANY emails, they continued to refuse. Not only did they not return my cost to send the shoe back, but they also charged me $5 for their shipping!! They said they don't return for sizing or personal preference. They said it was up to me to be sure I ordered the right size-which I did! Their own website says a 10.5 converts to a 41. AllBlack sizing says it converts to a 42. They sent me a 40.5. I couldn't believe they would lose a customer just because they wouldn't honor sending the wrong size. I did everything indicated, but would have no idea that they would send a 40.5. Had I known, I would not have ordered that size. The customer service was terrible and I was treated as if I was at fault and not valued at all. I will never buy from them again and urge everyone else not to either."

2017-11-11

Unauthorized charges on my card

"I bought some boots from them on the 5th of this month and Honestly Wish I had check these reviews Before that. I Literally transferred Pennies from my account to add with my gift card for these boots and all of a sudden there is a $30 MISCELLANEOUS DEBIT charge on my card. I have NEVER had such a charge until I got those boots and ON THE SAME DAY!. It put me into Overdraft which is how I found out. I only used that card for Walmart online purchases, and I looked at my account from my bank from the BEGINNING of time I opened the account and there's no such charge on my account EVER! IF I HAVE TO SUE them for my $30 bucks Plus overdraft fees I will. They haven't contacted me back yet either."

2017-11-06

Satisfied Customer!

"Saw awesome price on pair of mocs and jumped on them. Then, noted the mixed reviews. I immediately contacted company via email message asking them to prove the no so good reviews otherwise AND THEY DID! Very timely response, order confirmation, tracking info, and mocs all received timely and without incident! Will be a repeat customer and hope that more positive reviews follow for the success of ShoeMetro! Thanks for your time!"

2017-10-16

Unhonest seller, awful customer service

"I purchased a pair of hikking shoes as a gift for my wife from this seller on amazon. The order arrived on time but at the post office I had to pay almost a 40% of the price on import fees that were not specified. I had to contact the seller anyways for a replacement/return because they sent a wrong size. First they offered a 15% discount if I keep the product claiming the size I ordered is not in stock (surprisingly still show 4 available) but why would I want a shoe that doesn't fit her? I asked for return and they replied me to ship the item back at my cost and they they would refund me import fees and the order after. So I and email them both receipts. Can you imagine their last reply is they are not taken care of i??! Bad, very bad experience. By the way, they were very expensive shoes and arrived in a poor damage box. I can't recomend this unhonest seller to anyone!

2017-10-13

My experience

"So, out of all the reviews I've read, about half were negative and half were good. Mine is good :) I've only started ordering from here the past year. But I love my Osiris Loot shoes! Yes, the materials they are made from aren't the greatest and are synthetic, and they fell apart within the year...but they are my work shoes. They lasted me a whole year for a great price. I had to call 4 times within an hour after ordering only because I forgot to enter in my coupon code after hitting the complete order button...and they wanted to make sure I didn't have double orders. I spoke with 3 different women on the phone, and the one woman twice...she took my phone number and kept checking to make sure I wasn't double ordered. All women were super nice! Very helpful! And ended up ordering my shoes on their end for me to make sure everything was correct"

2017-10-13

Worst customer service ever! ApparelSave / ShoeMetro

"I bought Karen Scott Fannia Women Round Toe Synthetic Black Ankle Boot Item #20371577 in size 7.5--the size I wear in every other boot, including others I bought recently. They were HUGE! Felt like an 8.5 or 9! When I asked to receive credit for return shipping they said I should have checked reviews online before I bought these...which I did. After several polite requests for paid return shipping for a faulty product they refused. NEVER buy anything from APPARELSAVE OR SHOE METRO!"

2017-09-13

Never received part of the order

"I never received part of the shoe's i ordered.
Customer service never responded to emails.

2017-09-07

Poor quality shoes and no exchange

"I purchased a pair of sandals through Wal-Mart that uses Shoe Metro. I wore them 3 times and the strap broke during an event. I contacted shoe metro through email and sent a picture of the broken shoe. after 3 months of back and forth trying to find my order, they told me once shoes are worn, there are no returns allowed! Do not ever buy from this place unless you don't value a dollar. The good news is Wal-Mart values their customers and was able to give me credit. Thank you Wal-Mart "

2017-09-02

Excellent!!!

"I have been ordering from this website for couple of years, bought so many shoes from them and they have never disappointed me!!!"

2017-08-28

Great deals!

"I have ordered multiple pairs of shoes and boots from this company and have loved them all. I bought two pair of lucky brand boots that are sold at Macy's for 129 for $12 each. Were they perfect-no, but for 90% off I will deal. Read the descriptions carefully for all clearance or open box items. It will give you details of any defects for each pair. For example I ordered my daughter a pair of sperry duck boots (under $20) and the description said no insoles. No big deal. The lucky boots said missing a snap. I had already tried these on at Macy's and knew it would come off anyhow and it's not at all noticeable. If you read all descriptions carefully you will get some awesome deals. And yes many of the descriptions say leather but it will also list the materials used and here it will say man made or leather. "

2017-08-26

Overall good selection and service

"I have big feet. This is the best website for large sizes as it actually makes it easy to see options at a reasonable price.
I have ordered about 15 pairs of shoes over the years which were sent to Australia and Canada without any issues. Shoe Metro also has the best deal for international shipping. I got some very good value on high quality leather shoes and some great deals on running shoes. Only problem was a pair of leather shoes in the 'Open Box' section which confused European sizing and American sizing. They were too small. I gave these to a relative. I will order more shoes in the near future.

2017-07-22

They repeatedly provide incorrect information-Fraud alert here! They ain't leather!

"They list as leather shoes that are obviously and labeled as synthetic. They send used boots when you order new ones. They send you the wrong size-probably because they sell the same boot twice and if they only had one left in your size, you're getting a different size. This is a seemingly corrupt company. They bank on people not wanting to put in energy to return or complain. They also sell on Ebay as ApparelSave and on Amazon as Shoe Metro. But they apparently also sell to some large stores like Sears. So when you compare the shoes to others on line, the other listings may also call a shoe "leather" which makes the bogus information look correct. But that's because they are scamming the big stores too. And when you call them on it, they may return your money and say it was human "error". But it appears systematic. They don't list some boots accidentally as synthetic when they are leather. Of course not! They must make a huge profit by misrepresenting their merchandise. So we are reporting them to the NY Attorney General and we are exploring the options related to a lawsuit-or a class action suit. It appears to be an international scam. Beware they also sell as ApparelSave on Ebay! consider if you might sue!"

2017-06-27

Do Not shop here!

" Placed an order through Amazon on Friday, paid additional money for two day shipping, shoes shipped on Saturday with a delivery date of Wednesday by 8 PM. I contacted customer service asking for a refund for the additional money for shipping they were rude both times and refused to give a refund for their five day shipping when I paid for two day shipping"

2017-06-26

waste your time here

"Their inventory is not reflected on the website, waste of time. "

2017-06-22

Great Deal

"I ordered Wolverine 1000 Mile boots from ShoeMetro for about half the price they are sold elsewhere. I was worried they would be low quality based on some of the reviews I read, but they came in great condition. I did not have to return them, so I cannot speak to that process, but if you know what you are looking for, I think you can find some good deals from this site. I was pleased."

Share ShoeMetro's store rating

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!