Stores > ShirtPunch

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShirtPunch by clicking a star below.
2017-11-19

Good Shirts, but Weird Practices

"I ordered two shirts from them the day of Halloween that I saw on Facebook. I figured what the heck, even if it takes awhile like it says on the website, I'm in no rush to receive them. As the wait went on, I got a little more impatient checking on here (not the biggest confidence booster in their work) and checked my email daily. No updates on it being shipped— in fact, everything seemed to still be processing.

I'd planned to email them about it once their 10-15 business day guarantee had past, until I got the shirts in the mail today. I was really surprised, and got them out to examine them for any rips. Both are a nice fabric, printed well, the one I got that glows in the dark glows perfectly. I went on the website since I was sure that I hadn't gotten an email from them about my order being shipped...and my order is still processing, no email about them being shipped either.

I'm glad I got my order, but I can see how other people could have gotten worse service than I did. Doesn't give me much faith when they're still processing my order while I'm already wearing their shirt— hopefully in the future, they'll fix their technical issues and at least improve on that front. I may buy from them again, since the shirts I got were nice, but only cautiously in the hopes that some of the other horror stories from here don't happen.

2017-11-02

Do not buy from SHITpunch (not a typo)

"I ordered a tshirt on Oct 28, 2017. I had spoken with company staff members Matt and Patrick regarding my purhase. The item was labeled return to sender. I came to realize that I typed in the incorrect zip code. Once that issue was resolved I asked if the item can be sent with the correct mailing information. Patrick stated there is nothing they can do. The package was now considered "lost due to incorrect mailing address" then said "the item has has been disposed of" This makes zero sense. Patrick said they cannot send the item and they cannot refund my money. I have opened a claim with my credit card company. I advise everyone to do the same.

If you want decent quality, affordable tshrts, order from Six Dollar Shirts. Their shirts are awesome and the customer service is solid.

Do not buy from SHITpunch!

2017-09-27

They are claiming to reopen in October under new management

"Don't trust them with money ever again!"

2017-08-29

To anyone having troubles with Shirtpunch:

"Contact your credit card company and tell them about the issue. They will help you have your moneyback."

2017-08-21

No info no nothing.

"Ordered a shirt for over a month ago. Didn't get any information what so ever. Got a receit that says my order was being processed. Well, la di da. Am trying to contact them and their site is down (under repair since august 2nd). I go and check info about them. And sure enough, they've gone out of buisness. No refunds no shirt, no nothing. Not even an information email sent to me about them not being able to send me my order. Nor a message about them shutting down.

Money well wasted.

2017-08-07

I'm starting to think they went out of business

"So I ordered one of their daily deals back on June 28th 2017. I knew it would take a while, I've ordered from places before that wait until all orders are in and then run the printing. Then I got an email on July 14th about how they were having problems with their supply chain. Fine, okay, that happens.

Except now it's August 7th and their website is down to be updated and "we'll be back online Aug. 2." That was five days ago. There have been no tweets, nothing on their Facebook page, they don't respond to tweets or emails.

And I can't cancel the order because their website is down.

2017-07-13

Don't expect anything quick

"I ordered a pin from this company mid-June. I assumed like most things online, it'd take a couple weeks to get to me, no big deal. A few days after I ordered, got the email that it'd shipped. Tried to see the tracking, nothing, tried again a few days later, still nothing. Now it's been almost a month...and still no update on the tracking aside from the shipping site saying they're expecting it for shipping. I emailed, got a generic "high volume, we'll get to you as soon as we can" email back. Still waiting. I've ordered shirts from them in the past, years ago now, had no issues. This wasn't a shirt, it was a small item that you'd assume was something on hand that could be thrown in the mail quickly. I'm waiting another week and filing a dispute through PayPal to hopefully get my money back. Don't waste your time or money."

2017-07-11

Bought Shirts, Haven't Received

"Never had a problem with this company until recently. I bought two random shirts from their site on June 13th. I have not yet received them. The website says shipping takes 7-10 days from the day they were ordered. It's been almost a month in 2 days. I've tried contacting them several times but get zero response from them. Once July 13th hits, I will be disputing the charge with the credit card company. I'll stick by buying shirts from Woot.com for now on. At least they respond within a day or two."

2017-06-28

If less than 1 star was possible. .

"Ordered 40 days ago! I received a.shipping email saying it was shipped on June 22! I live an Hr away from where they are and it usually takes a day in the past. Now it is June 28th. Called canada post 3 Days ago because the tracking number doesn't connect. Because it's fake lol. Canada post does not recognize it in there system at all. I know that can sometimes take a day or too. But still nothing. I move tomorrow and obviously with there 10-15 day policy did not think I would have any issues. So I move tomorrow canada post can't reroute it because it doesn't technicaly exist! Emailing shirt punch for 3 Days , only get general email responses which lead you to belive that someone will get back to you lol.
That has yet to happen!
Unfortunately for me I already had a problem exactly the same as this with them in nov/dec . They informed me because It was not a daily deal it can take longer. I let them give me coupons and points and I eventually got to give my sons coach his Xmas gift in January. This time the items I purchased were a daily deal! It was the wahoo bundle feat Mario kart Hoodie and coaster and a wall poster. So there goes there own wishy washy policy again. Not to mention they are still trying to hock the small bundle items online. The designs a awesome but shirt punch doesn't design all of them they a submitted by artists. I feel genuinely horrible for the artists involved. Every design we have choose from them we choose with pride! And we love them and wear them with pride. The artists who designed for them don't deserve bad reviews. Just the company

2017-06-27

Shirt armpit tearing

"I've probably purchased roughly a dozen+ shirts from Shirtpunch and I kid you not 5 of them have holes under the armpits, i remember one of them had a hole the first time i washed it."

2017-06-26

Customer service takes weeks to reply.

"I ordered one shirt, I happen to know the artist, and I wanted to show my support. Well... first I couldn't get my account to even let me log in. I tried to reset my password and it didn't give me any emails to fix it. So I contacted customer service. A week went by.. nothing. I contacted their Facebook and got a reply within an hour. They helped me reset my password to get in. This was just the start. Then for the next month I waited for my order to change from "order processing". It's been a month and nothing I tried to email them, it's been a week. I tried facebook, they told me to email them. For a while I started to think this was a scam company. I don't mind waiting to have my shirt but at least they could reply. I don't suggest you buy from them. As an artist myself it's a great idea to get original art out there but they don't handle themselves with any respect for the customer. "

2017-06-21

Order still processing over a month later...

"Ordered one shirt. ONE! Over a month later it still shows up as "order processing". It should not take more than a week and a half to print and ship. Contacted them and still haven't received a response. I truly hope people use sites such as this one before ordering from a company for the first time. Wish I had. I'll be filing a claim with the BBB. Shirt Punch is the worst site I have ever ordered a shirt from. Not even joking."

2017-03-15

I love Shirt Punch

"People really do need to do their research. I read up on how the company worked before I placed an order. So I knew going into it there is a wait time for it to come. They don't have the shirts all in stock, they send their order out. But it didn't take long at all! 3 weeks and I was wearing my awesome shirt, and everyone wanted to know where I got it. So if your an impatient person, than yeah find someone else. I love the quality and don't panic if it isn't here this instant. I've ordered several times from them, and have no complaints about how long it takes, I love the daily deals. "

2017-01-27

Do not expect any item on time, or even cared for.

"I placed an order on December 7, 2016 and understood it might take about two or three weeks for it to arrive. Not a problem, as the item was for a secret Santa and the exchange would be after Christmas. After I sent an email around December 27, asking for an update to my item (you're supposed to receive a notice of when it's shipped which I didn't) my reply from ShirtPunch was simply, "Sorry! We've got a lot of order and it'll take longer!" I received my item today, January 27, and my hoodie was simply folded in on itself and shoved in a box with no protection whatsoever AND a giant hold in the center of the box. Do not order from these people!"

2016-10-20

"Order placed September 1 , 2016. For a shirt , a toy bundle and a grab shirt. Today is October 20th. I have received nothing. Customer service is a joke. I have no idea when my items will arrive,what quality they will be or if they will even be what I ordered. I will never use this company again. I am your consumer. I have nerd block subscriptions, spend hundreds on thinkgeek, loot crate, teefury. This company is the worse. I encourage everyone to NOT use shirtpunch. Ever. I only wish I had read these reviews prior to ordering and saved myself 60 bucks."

Share ShirtPunch's store rating

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member
ShirtPunch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!