shipsmart.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.88/10
2014-10-14

"Very professional staff at both ends of move. All our belongings were well packed and protected on the pallet. Highly recommended!"

2014-08-31

"I chose Shipsmart because of Jessica. In the end she helped me complete Docusign which I could not get I to work on my t tablet."

2014-08-29

"Excellent service. Price was great also. I really had peace of mind moving. Will use Ship Smart again. Thanks guys. "

2014-08-29

"I would highly recommend this co. They made our move a lot easier. I would use th again"

2014-08-28

"Outstanding custom foam packing of our furniture for excellent protection and quick shipment."

2014-08-28

"All the folks were extremely helpful during a very stressful time moving my father into a retirement home. they accommodated all our "special needs" and were pleasant and even cheerful. Thanks, Shipsmart. I'd recommend you anytime."

2014-08-28

"All aspects were fine, I was completely satisfied"

2014-05-10

"I found dealing with Shipsmart very successful from beginning to end. They provided a fair estimate promptly, showed up for pickup as arranged, and delivered within the time frame quoted at the outset. I would recommend the Shipsmart to anyone needing to ship furniture items . The movers took care to pack them so as to not be damaged during shipment. My sincere thanks to Shipsmart for a good experience all the way around."

2014-05-09

"Shipsmart was the only site we found that would that would move our desk for a reasonable price. Most sites could not be bothered with such a small load or else they wanted almost double the price that Shipsmart offered. They picked up the desk when they said they would, packed it lovingly, and delivered it when promised. They even carried it through eighteen inches of snow without any complaints. The next time we have a few things to be moved, we will call Shipsmart first and save the hassle. They are a reliable company we can count on."

2014-05-08

"Everything worked beautifully and the two guys who made the delivery were exceptionally accommodating in every way."

2014-05-08

"Both pick-up and delivery were on time and efficient."

2014-05-08

"I will use them again! And again!"

2014-05-08

"Very prompt on the telephone to handle our company's shipping needs! Shipsmart was always courteous when we would inquire on the shipment's progress. Most importantly a fair price for the qualty of service and crateing received. Will definitly use this company again!"

2014-05-07

"Shipsmart made all the arrangements and I was very pleased with the service. The company sent to pack my items was very thorough and packaged everything to protect it. I shipped a dining table and chairs. It arrived ahead of the promised date and in perfect condition. "

2014-05-07

"We were amazed and pleased with the care, cost, and efficiency, of ShipSmart, from pickup in Ohio to delivery in Florida. Well packed and protected roll top desk and glass display cabinet arrived without a scratch."

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.