shipsmart.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.83/10
2015-01-05

"even though the order took unusually long with no active updates to me, I was pleased with the price and quality of the delivery."

2014-12-29

"My furniture was packed to perfection. Best way to ship items that are too small or weigh too little for a big mover. The items arrived in perfect condition and the staff was pleasant and courteous. I would ship with Ship Smart again."

2014-12-22

"Found ShipSmart online with a few others. Communication was fantastic, information was honest and easy to understand and the actual service was beyond expectations. When the crew arrived, they were professional, made sure they understood what was being shipped, packed the items up with a lot of care and were very careful with all the stuff. We were even given delivery estimates and options throughout the delivery phase. I will use no other service in the future, as ShipSmart was the best decision I made!"

2014-12-22

"I wanted to ship an antique bed to my son in Washington. Several large movers were not interested in such a small shipment, however found Ship Smart on the internet and found them to be courteous, prompt and very professional.
They arrived at my house on schedule, and my son reported they were very accommodating setting up a mutually agreeable delivery day & time. The bed was very well packed, and my granddaughters had a ball with the box, using it for a little playroom after my son put a light bulb in it and cut a door in the side. I can highly recommend Ship Smart.

2014-12-22

"The service I received from ship smart was outstanding. A family dining room set was delivered in time for Thanksgiving.
The office staff was so very helpful, especially Jessica. A great big thank you to "SHIP SMART"
PATRICIA KERN

2014-12-19

"Items were well packed and arrived intact. However delivery took place hours after the specified window, which meant that two large crates filled with packing peanuts had to be unloaded (by my family( in the dark."

2014-12-16

"I WAS SATISFIED WITH SHIPSMART.
BECAUSE ALL MY GOODS WERE VERY WELL PACKAGED, AND I DID NOT HAVE THE FULL MONEY BUT A STAFF FROM SHIPSMART, ANA, HELPED ME. SHE ASKED SHIPSMART TO BE PATIENT WITH ME UNTILL I GET THE ALL AMOUNT OF THE MONEY BEEN ASKED TO ME. AFTER ABOUT 6 , 7 MONTHS, I PAID AND I RECEIVED MY CLOTHES, EVERYTHING I SHIPED.
I WAS VERY HAPPY. I WILL ALWAYS USE SHIPSMART.

AMOS KOSSO
LAS VEGAS.

2014-12-12

"For some reason, I was not called in regard to my order being packed and picked up. So I called Ship Smart and they immediately got on it. My items were well packed, and arrived on time and without a scratch. I would highly recommend this service."

2014-12-12

"They did what they were supposed to do and did it well."

2014-12-12

"Outstanding service from pickup, preparation, shipping and delivery. High quality care for family heritage furniture!! A 2500 mile trip, without a scratch!!!"

2014-12-12

" Simply "The Best". The best service, the best people, and most importantly the best value.
Every expectation was exceeded and I will use them again when I have something that needs to be shipped.
I highly recommend "Ship Smart" and would recommend them to my family and friends which, in of itself, is probably the best recommendation of all.

2014-12-03

"We received our household shipment from California to North Carolina in about five weeks, which was a little slower than we had anticipated and our items arrived a bit dusty.

ALL items were in excellent condition, very well packed. The employees who picked up and dropped off our items were very courteous and professional. Phone support was very friendly and helpful. The price for services that we received from ShipSmart was half that of other competitors, so I couldn't be happier with their service.

2014-11-12

"First of all the gentlemen who came to our house were very professional and courteous. We were in awe with the technique that they used to protect the items being shipped. We were so surprised to hear that our items were delivered to our daughter within a week. Our daughter was also impressed with the people who delivered the furniture to her home. We highly recommend Shipsmart!"

"delivered as promised
thanks

2014-11-12

"The customer service department was very professional and kept me updated on my shipment until it delivered. "

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.