Stores > Shipsmart.com

eservices@shipsmart.com
      (800) 554-5574

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shipsmart.com by clicking a star below.

2014-12-19

"Items were well packed and arrived intact. However delivery took place hours after the specified window, which meant that two large crates filled with packing peanuts had to be unloaded (by my family( in the dark."

2014-12-16

"I WAS SATISFIED WITH SHIPSMART.
BECAUSE ALL MY GOODS WERE VERY WELL PACKAGED, AND I DID NOT HAVE THE FULL MONEY BUT A STAFF FROM SHIPSMART, ANA, HELPED ME. SHE ASKED SHIPSMART TO BE PATIENT WITH ME UNTILL I GET THE ALL AMOUNT OF THE MONEY BEEN ASKED TO ME. AFTER ABOUT 6 , 7 MONTHS, I PAID AND I RECEIVED MY CLOTHES, EVERYTHING I SHIPED.
I WAS VERY HAPPY. I WILL ALWAYS USE SHIPSMART.

AMOS KOSSO
LAS VEGAS.

2014-12-12

"For some reason, I was not called in regard to my order being packed and picked up. So I called Ship Smart and they immediately got on it. My items were well packed, and arrived on time and without a scratch. I would highly recommend this service."

2014-12-12

"They did what they were supposed to do and did it well."

2014-12-12

"Outstanding service from pickup, preparation, shipping and delivery. High quality care for family heritage furniture!! A 2500 mile trip, without a scratch!!!"

2014-12-12

" Simply "The Best". The best service, the best people, and most importantly the best value.
Every expectation was exceeded and I will use them again when I have something that needs to be shipped.
I highly recommend "Ship Smart" and would recommend them to my family and friends which, in of itself, is probably the best recommendation of all.

2014-12-03

"We received our household shipment from California to North Carolina in about five weeks, which was a little slower than we had anticipated and our items arrived a bit dusty.

ALL items were in excellent condition, very well packed. The employees who picked up and dropped off our items were very courteous and professional. Phone support was very friendly and helpful. The price for services that we received from ShipSmart was half that of other competitors, so I couldn't be happier with their service.

2014-11-12

"First of all the gentlemen who came to our house were very professional and courteous. We were in awe with the technique that they used to protect the items being shipped. We were so surprised to hear that our items were delivered to our daughter within a week. Our daughter was also impressed with the people who delivered the furniture to her home. We highly recommend Shipsmart!"

"delivered as promised
thanks

2014-11-12

"The customer service department was very professional and kept me updated on my shipment until it delivered. "

2014-11-02

"Easy, economic and no damage on schedule!"

2014-10-31

"Everything was performed as stated. All items were delivered in good condition."

2014-10-31

"My experience was only the very best. On the phone, I got price quote, very reasonable, day of pick-up, boys arrived and did a fine job. The arrival of shipment was days ahead of what we thought... and all arrived as requested.
Thanks for a great job.
JoAnn Colgan

2014-10-31

"was very happy with the customer service reps - they were extremely helpful."

2014-10-27

"I was VERY SATISFIED THANK YOU"

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.